• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Where was this argument when the upgrades happened?
That argument was already accepted. As the downgrade before it. This new tier isn’t permanent. Even if the same rule is put in place. New info will come out. You can’t say “stop trying to upgrade this X verse even if new info comes out.”

Where was this argument when the upgrades happened?
Because planet is the lowest interpretation of the feat lol
Interpreting it higher does not mean it is wrong but just being aware they can be stronger than we thought.

For sure is better than what you wrote on that thread, "chain reaction creation" "no timeframe for universal structures creations" when it is never implied to be slow neither it is relevant for such big objects, "soul cycle" when was not related to Yhwach feat at the end, "just an universal quake" when just shaking is easily multi solar system and would end up to the destruction of the universe, but UnKnOwn.
Yhwach at bare minumum was gonna destroy and merge 3 planets with his reiastu, mUlTi cOnTinEnTaL LevEl, senna feat is already accepted on the site for god tier, mAkE aNotHer tHrEaD.

What I am expecting, since basically whoever is knowledagble in bleach from the staff at least agree to an extent with us, basically you guys with poor knowledge are ruining an enitire verse.

is the discussion still not over. Let the staff do whatever they want but it will end anyway. Because the other party is right or the rules of logic don't matter

I’m not gonna lie, and I really hope it doesn’t happen, but I kinda see it happening like this. The downgrade is gonna go through, they’ll be dropped to high 6A, then when the senna feat is brought to a crt, they’ll argue it’s either not scalable to anyone or it’s a completely wrong calc and downgrade or disregard it. I remember seeing somewhere that Damage wanted to recalc Yhwach’s feat of lifting the seireitei so that’s for sure another downgrade for that feat, so that’ll be out of the question, and if it comes to that point, well, shit, apparently even byakuya and tosirho are more than capable of of fighting the god tiers of Yhwach and the prime soul king since they’re way more versatile than Ichigo is, and basically everyone and their mothers are more than enough to become the soul king since their strong enough to fight against the god tiers and it reiatsu that you need to become someone like the soul king.

I mean personally, I wouldn’t mind someone like toshiro becoming the soul king and that’s the track we’re looking at right now lol

I kinda want someone to calc Yhwach when he was going to destroy everything since apparently visuals play a large part more than statements, and since we only see him destroy the seiretei and little bit outside that, well if it’s lower than country level, holy shit even pre time skip Ichigo can fight against the god tiers lol.

Remember when Ichigo‘s Shiba ancestor wanted to sacrifice himself and become the Soul King instead of the being that came to be known as Reiō? He didn’t had Almighty either. Did he had the power to be Soul King? Ichibei mentioned that the 5 original noble ancestor who existed before the Soul King were “stronger”. They fear the ”Almighty” but the Shiba ancestor knew he could be the linchpin. Isn’t that not another evidence that Almighty isn’t needed to stabilize the worlds? @DarkDragonMedeus @IMadeThisOn8-1-2017

Last edited:
Remember when Ichigo‘s Shiba ancestor wanted to sacrifice himself and become the Soul King instead of the being that came to be known as Reiō? He didn’t had Almighty either. Did he had the power to be Soul King? Ichibei mentioned that the 5 original noble ancestor who existed before the Soul King were “stronger”. They fear the ”Almighty” but the Shiba ancestor knew he could be the linchpin. Isn’t that not another evidence that Almighty isn’t needed to stabilize the worlds?
Been with Almighty. Even if it is not, it is so if they say it was with Almigthy, don't bother the staff

Remember when Ichigo‘s Shiba ancestor wanted to sacrifice himself and become the Soul King instead of the being that came to be known as Reiō? He didn’t had Almighty either. Did he had the power to be Soul King? Ichibei mentioned that the 5 original noble ancestor who existed before the Soul King were “stronger”. They fear the ”Almighty” but the Shiba ancestor knew he could be the linchpin. Isn’t that not another evidence that Almighty isn’t needed to stabilize the worlds? @DarkDragonMedeus @IMadeThisOn8-1-2017
they were stronger than Reio?

Can't believe Bleach is gonna be in the same tier as OPM.

Also I was re-reading some lines in the novel & it seems what is needed to be a lynchpin is the power of all 4 races. I would argue it's connected to Transcendence but unfortunately Kubo droped that concept right after it was introduced.

Also is it a coincidence that Transcendent Aizen & Soul King looked alike?!

Back