• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

This was brought up and briefly discussed on the old wiki but I think it should be discussed here also

Should Yhwach and the Soul King have infinite speed via The Almighty?

@Purgy; If a character could instantly teleport their attacks to an opponent's body, would we say that they have infinite attack speed? I think it is sort of like that situation.

Yhwach isn't teleporting attacks though, he's rewriting the future so that the attack is already there and you're instantly affected by it, you're not avoiding it with finite speed.

Also, Yhwach currently has teleportation under his The Almighty segment, does that come from this?

If that's the case then it even further supports the notion of infinite speed, if he's rewriting it so that himself or objects are already at a different position in space, that's infinite movement speed as well, not just attack speed.

isnt that immeasurable speed? as his attacks are beyond linear time
cuz he attacks from the future so the things he did basically didnt happen yet in the present

Apparently it isn't immeasureable speed, that's what people said in the old thread.

TOAA can probably explain why

isnt that immeasurable speed? as his attacks are beyond linear time
cuz he attacks from the future so the things he did basically didnt happen yet in the present
That's infinite, not immesurable

His attacks are not beyond linear time, they are on linear time

Infinite speed is basically what he does, the attacks are instant meaning time 0

the way rukia said it sounds like its beyond linear time
Is basically because orihime can reject the past of an object/person Y.H broke the sword on the future so she cant heal it cus it technically was not broken on the past

If the attacks where immesurable and beyond linear time he would be able to attack from future and past

Because infinite speed basically means u are faster than time and it happens at 0 seconds

While immesurable basically happens at -1 seconds

Yes, obviously it wouldn't change anything about his normal stats, only when he's rewriting fate.

Though shouldn't it be travel speed and attack speed? Or does his current teleportation cover that? What's the difference between instant teleporation and infinite speed btw?

So something like this?

"MFTL+, infinite attack speed via the Almighty"
You can add:

MFTL, Infinite attack speed via the Almighty (able to attack his opponents instantaneously via future manipulation).
Yes, obviously it wouldn't change anything about his normal stats, only when he's rewriting fate.

Though shouldn't it be travel speed and attack speed? Or does his current teleportation cover that? What's the difference between instant teleporation and infinite speed btw?
His finite speed need to remain since the activation of the ability itself is linked to his thinking speed, just the attack is that fast.
The same goes with teleportation, he need to think so no, he will not get infinite travel speed.

Last edited:
@Tyri456 He'll still have his finite travel speed, what I mean is, when he rewrites the future so that he's in a different position that happens instantly, so he's moving there instantly, even if he has to think to do it, when he's thought to do it, he gets there instantly.

But if his teleportation already covers it then it's fine I guess, what is the difference between infinite travel speed and instant teleportation though?

@Tyri456 He'll still have his finite travel speed, what I mean is, when he rewrites the future so that he's in a different position that happens instantly, so he's moving there instantly, even if he has to think to do it, when he's thought to do it, he gets there instantly.

But if his teleportation already covers it then it's fine I guess, what is the difference between infinite travel speed and instant teleportation though?
His teleportation is from when he opens portals I think like the one he made to travel from SK palace to SS

Infinite speed means u are faster than time meaning u can move at 0 seconds

Depends what type of "instant teleportation" u are thinking of, like the one from goku?

@TOAAPRESENCE1 Aren't his portals dimensional travel though? And he was able to create portals before The Almighty.

I thought his teleportation came from when he appeared behind Ichigo instantly before he could react and when he had Ichigo's horn and part of his Zanpakuto in his hand even though he was at least a dozen meters away, I know he broke it in the future but it just appeared in his hand like he "teleported" it there.

I mean true instant teleportation, where you can teleport anywhere instantly, how do you differentiate between that and infinite travel speed?

The difference is that "infinite travel speed" can imply he can think that fast which is not the case, also, afaik there are no profile with that either.
It will change just the attack speed, teleportation is enough; also it is not even explained, while the attack speed is explained.

@TOAAPRESENCE1 Aren't his portals dimensional travel though? And he was able to create portals before The Almighty.

I thought his teleportation came from when he appeared behind Ichigo instantly before he could react and when he had Ichigo's horn and part of his Zanpakuto in his hand even though he was at least a dozen meters away, I know he broke it in the future but it just appeared in his hand like he "teleported" it there.

I mean true instant teleportation, where you can teleport anywhere instantly, how do you differentiate between that and infinite travel speed?
His dimentional travel is when he uses the shadow

I think the teleportation comes from opening portals not sure if it was for that of his A, if the ability is from his A then it is covered

Basically "instant teleportation" as is called by most media just means teleporting super fast, it still requires time even if the time is 1 second or 0.00001 second it would not be infinite

Infinite speed is a 0 flat out meaning faster than time

For a teleportation to be infinite in speed it would need to be specified to be faster than time or do what Y.H does

Telportation in this wiki is at infinite speed though.
Not sure were you find those stuffs but are just theories.
The difference is just that for teleportation you need an activation time, or to think, while for sheer infinite speed, you can think and act with those speed.
Infinite travel speed is not even a thing whatsoever, and it is not the case either, we do not even have explanations.

We just say they have infinite speed, and it would apply to all movements, reaction etc.

When it needs to be specify is when we do the "MFTL, infinite reacton/attack speed"

Time Manipulation for Yhwach coz of having Precog(thats what the Time Manip page says) and creating new timelines??

I think you guys are referring to when Yhwach broke Ichigo's horn and blade. This should count as infinite speed, even Ichigo mentions that something is off.

Time Manipulation for Yhwach coz of having Precog(thats what the Time Manip page says) and creating new timelines??
IIRC Yhwach isn't creating new timelines, he sees all possible futures, chooses and changes existing futures that lie before him, and rewrite the existing future in which he died

Last edited:
IIRC Yhwach isn't creating new timelines, he sees all possible futures, chooses and changes existing futures that lie before him, and rewrite the existing future in which he died
Even if thats the case he should have a limited form of Time Manip coz of Precog,as the Time Manip page says.

Anyway, are there any disagreements with Yhwach and SK having infinite attack speed via The Almighty? Similar to how the page Tyri456 listed has it.

Nop

If the teleportation covers when he moves via The A the only thing that would be added would be something like this to his profile

"MFTL, infinite attack speed via the Almighty"

Back