• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nagato has advantage AP but Bambi is faster , can fly and her hax ignores conventional durability

Bambi wins with mid diff

^only once and than more bombs come which will his nagato since his ability has a recharge time,

my vote goes to bambietta, 98/100 fights ^_^

GreatestSin said:
^only once and than more bombs come which will his nagato since his ability has a recharge time,

my vote goes to bambietta, 98/100 fights ^_^
Yeah, i forgot about the recharge time. Damm, he has no hope then.

I counted 6 votes for bambi and plus my vote , we have 7 votes for bambi

I thinks we had eligible to add the win for bambi on her page

I don't think you can actually add this to bambietta's page because it's a stomp tbh. Stomp's don't count, or you could add whole verses to some characters losses, like when i saw some kind of Saitama vs. Natsu stomp thread when Saitama can roflstomp the whole verse.

If the mods allow it, I'm all for it. Speed advantage + Durability ignoring Hax = Bambietta win low-mid-diff imo

^i wouldnt say nagato has no chances at all, he should be able to win if he comes close enough, and with verse-equal actually...

shouldnt preta path absorb the reishi bombs? if yes than bambi will be forced to close combat where nagato can summon invisible animals who mess with her, and one touch if enough in order to steal bambis soul,

Actually, the speed difference is nagaot MH and bambi MH+, with adding of several ha like almighty push/pull, summon, etc i will vote for nagato :)

60/100 fights for him... mainly because preta path makes bambinas attacks useless ^_^

The speed advantage is pretty big. With this speed advantage - and with the fact that Bambi is bloodlusted - she'll oneshot Nagato immediately.

Promestein said:
The speed advantage is pretty big. With this speed advantage - and with the fact that Bambi is bloodlusted - she'll oneshot Nagato immediately.
is MH and MH+ so different?

i always thought rinnegan gave like sharingans a prediction ability, was this info wrong? if not it could even the speed advantage :)

otheerwise than bambi with 70/100 wins :)

^yes it is a big difference.

whether this should be added or not is a tough one. It's close to a mismatch In Bambietta's favour.

I don't think people are recalling that Bambi's attacks aren't bombs, but reishi that turns things into bombs. Even in the best case Preta Path just gets an "Oh, okay" and then has the surroundings blow up around him, but remember how Preta Path went down? He turned into a frog. This reishi turns things into bombs like Senjutsu turns things into animals, so odds are? Preta just explodes.

Bambi stomps.

Raito Utopia said:
Not Jim Sterling said:
So can I add this as Bambi-chan victory?
i agree

I going to wait a mod or admin respon about this, but you can add this if you want, although if this later be consider as mismatch then the result will just get remove, and for that reason i going to wait.

Preaplanes1 said:
I don't think people are recalling that Bambi's attacks aren't bombs, but reishi that turns things into bombs. Even in the best case Preta Path just gets an "Oh, okay" and then has the surroundings blow up around him, but remember how Preta Path went down? He turned into a frog. This reishi turns things into bombs like Senjutsu turns things into animals, so odds are? Preta just explodes.
i really doubt that such a reasoning can be used, it is simply to far of, if that was the case than nagato shouldnt absorb abilitys which "heat things up by touching them", lets take spice girl from jojo,

with your explanation nagato should become soft since spice girls power turns things soft, that isnt really something that works in vs battles, i think that for easier discussion such abilites as preta path are simply seen as energy/supernatural power-absorbtion skills ^_^

either way, bambi wont stomp and it should be a lot harder than previously thought imo, but still she wins high-diff ^_^

I know it has already been decided but nagato does have the ability to take peoples souls and asura pathe does have those laser canon,guns, missiles, and other mechanical things and the chibaku tensei as well and keep in mind the core of it was destroyed by a combination attack from itachi, kcm naruto rasenshuriken, and killer bees full 8 tails Bijuu dama ( i could be reading too much into that but still i does make you think )

My point being there are different techniques that he can use that the people don't seem to think will help any like is summons he can see out of their eye like he could the the six paths not to mention his dog the more she would attack it the more it would divide. Also i dont think she is that much faster than him because her greatest speed feat comes from a calc based on lightning dodgeing the was not natural lightning

Doesn't matter since that calculation was accepted in here, and she was already Massively Hypersonic+ in her base form, so she blitz nagato to death, and not to mention that dog never really got blown up to pieces, which is what The Explode do best.

Denpahero said:
her greatest speed feat comes from a calc based on lightning dodgeing the was not natural lightning
Can you proof this!? She summon lighing from the clouds and everything in the Bleach verse, including the human world has a "soul" which are made of spiritual matter, meaning that even real lighting in the real world possess spiritual energy. That old post about the telephone pole Chad, has been debunked by the author.

Denpahero said:
http://www.***********.to/bleach-chapter-594-page-4.html( the person the calc is based off of )
http://www.***********.to/bleach-chapter-594-page-6.html(from her hand )

And if she can call down lightning I believe he can dodge it kakashi lightning timed and nagato is better than him ( http://www3.narutoget.io/manga/read/naruto/114/3)
Chidori is made from chakra, so show me evidence that is real lighting. Also you should provide a photo of Nagato dodging it.

You know dude, rather than you keep denial the sternritters speed calculation in here which we probably not gonna to trust you, how about you made a Thread about it either too downgrade the sternritters or upgrade nagato and let's see if your calculation was approved.

1.I am not trying to downgrade anybody my point is she has to summon her power to use the lig htning it is not n atural and from other bat tle threads that means as it is not as fast as natural lightning

2.you do have a point i might make one now that you have brought that to my attention

3. The pic of of them explaining how kakashi cut a bolt of lighting in half is more of power scale then anything else

4. She cant just make the bombs appear on the person she makes them and projects them out giving him time to dodge

5. My OVER ALL POINT is that people were saying she had her bombs and that was that without even considering some of nagatos other powers amd i just wanted to bring some of this other powers to light but that being said with all of the info i have remembered While Debating i am inclined To put the battle in her favor due to a few factors two of which are but not all are better flying and his lack of the six paths ( pains not the powers) i think he does not have them i don't know

Well you know if you gonna keep talking about her lightning speed then I will say to you that proper calculation >>> argument. so seriously you can try dozens of times to say that her lightning speed is not accurate but that wont change anything, so yes just do it.

Also for your point, fair enough.

Denpahero said:
1.I am not trying to downgrade anybody my point is she has to summon her power to use the lig htning it is not n atural and from other bat tle threads that means as it is not as fast as natural lightning
If she uses her power to summon natural lightning from cloud, then it's still a valid feat. For example. For example, Godou Kusanagi dodging Duke Voban's lightnining is considered legit, whereas Nami reacting to Enel's lightning is not

You should read the Lightning dodging feats page for more information. You are misinformed atm

Denpahero said:
3. The pic of of them explaining how kakashi cut a bolt of lighting in half is more of power scale then anything else
1. It's a natural lighting, i already prove it. You claim is not, yet you provide not evidence to back up your stament. Good Luck debunking the Mythology of the verse.

2. What type of lighting: A real lighting? A charka lighting? Can you prove with a scan of kakashi doing so, and proof that moves as fast as lighitng?

>She summon lighing from the clouds and everything in the Bleach verse, including the human world has a "soul" which are made of spiritual matter, meaning that even real lighting in the real world possess spiritual energy. That old post about the telephone pole Chad, has been debunked by the author.

The lightning thing for nagato really is just power scaleing and the way guy framed it it's supposed to be natural lightning but the author does not say anything more on it so i have to take it at face value so i could be very wrong in that and if i am i am sorry for wasting peoples time but as said my point was not so much say nagato would win but to say he may or may not have more going for him and it is not as clear cut as it would appear to be and the only reason i questioned it is not because it is sky to ground i questioned it because with scaleing itachi being able to react not dodge but react to sasukes kirin and nagato being better than him and kakashi cutting lightning who he is also better than to me it did not add up so i wanted to put my two cents in.

Denpahero said:
The lightning thing for nagato really is just power scaleing and the way guy framed it it's supposed to be natural lightning but the author does not say anything more on it so i have to take it at face value so i could be very wrong in that and if i am i am sorry for wasting peoples time but as said my point was not so much say nagato would win but to say he may or may not have more going for him and it is not as clear cut as it would appear to be and the only reason i questioned it is not because it is sky to ground i questioned it because with scaleing itachi being able to react not dodge but react to sasukes kirin and nagato being better than him and kakashi cutting lightning who he is also better than to me it did not add up so i wanted to put my two cents in.
Alright, it seems like a fair explination for me but how is Nagato gonna survive Bambietta's bombs? If Nagato absorb her Reishi, his veins and inner body organs will explode because it will turn them into the bomb.

http://i.imgur.com/9FqIQKA.png

If him absorbing her bombs is like when one of the paths absorbed sage chakra then he would in all likelihood dies but if it is like when he absorbed the rasenshuriken then that energy gets added on to his own in truth i dont know how it would effect him but if she ( and i dont know kubo did not writ this ) imbued his clothes or those black rod befor he can attack then i would say they would blow up and damage him ( and reasonably she can when she didi to a building i.e. blow up part of it )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back