• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bambietta vs Jackal

Bambietta can't use her vollstandig, but she does have komamura's bankai. Speed is equalized, who wins and why.

Jackal
BambiettaBasterbine

RIP Jackal. Bambietta is way faster than he'll ever hope to be, and she has more options to choose from, and Jackal might be vulnerable to Bambietta's Quincy powers, as he's an Ethereal Demon

the problem with making AP estimations with Bleach characters is that a contest on who gets hurt is not who is stronger rather who has the higher Reiatsu output so it difficult to say what ones AP is when it comes to them Bambietta is no expetion to this rule so stating ones durability and general physical states would be difficult.

I would have to give the battle to Jackel but not because I think that Bambi is weaker to him but because it is stated in FT that Etherious are living beings and far supiror to humans and Bami is still human so it will be difficult for her plus bambi quincy power is only effective towards spirits and etherious are still living beings so it shouldn't work againts him as it would againts a hollow.

their powers are similar in desing as where they can turn an area into a bomb and while Bambi does have more general control over hers Jackal has more fine control considering that he is able to control when and where he's explosins accour so he has that advantage over her.

Jackel being an etherious should be able to handle Bambi's weakers explosions but in his bas form he would have difficulty in her Vollständig form but he might be able to handl them in his therious form.

in this case it would come down to how much damage they can take before they go down i Would put that to Jackel sense he`s not human and Bambi is so I say he can win.

now if Babmi had acces to her Vollständig and was in the seireitei or Hueco mundo then I would give the win because of her access to reikyo but if its in the human world she`s at a dissavantage in a long battle.

Last time I checked, isn't bambietta's explode ability able to negate durability. Also, the whole thing with etherious being better than humans is clear arrogance since all of tartaros lost to fairy tail.

No Bambi's explode doesn't actually negate durabillity rather it turns anything the reishi tuches into a bomb durability does not get nagated as shown when Komamaru wasn't out right destoyed when he was hit by it. I don't know the excat details of the differences but considering the fact that Jackal alone was able to destory the Magical counsil shows that he is far more powerful then a human mage.

Whatever it touches becomes the bomb, thus it ignores/bypasses durability.

I don't remember that Komumara fight but if I recall he had some sort of counter, or something.

the case in "it can not be blocked" actually means that it explodes in an Omni-directional radius meaning that even if you block the attack it can still hurt you it does not bybass durability, if it does then at least komamaru's arm would of been blown off when it went off but it didn't meaning durability does play a role in it.

it does bypass dura because what it touches becomes the bomb. read the chapter. Komumara had a counter to it.

Something about being immortal/dead prevented her power from turning his arm into the bomb. Dude it's in the chapter. Just read it.

Back