• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Baldi is actually just gonna beat up a child

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's take this the other way then. For one-shotting a target, do we give people concretely 7.5x AP? Would Baldi be able to fight someone 7.5x higher than 18 Kilojoules?

"Her agility is useless." Not really? Outmaneuvering Baldi was his weakness in game IIRC (though, again, never played, so could be wrong).

You cannot upscale people for multipliers like that, but as I already told you, majority agrees with the obvious logic that if you kill a person in one hit, you can kill someone weaker in one hit. Like, I know schnee, weekly, cin and maybe ant agreed on that, tough not sure on the latter.

Running from him is, and that is not really helping her win here. And she doesn't have superhuman skills, if she gets close she can't just backflip out of a hit.

Chip damage is a thing, you know. It's what allows us to kill black bears with baseball bats.

A lot of the people you just named were the ones claiming 5x was an actual rule of one-shotting when it wasn't and was never discussed. I believe it was described as an "Unspoken rule", meaning it isn't real and isn't recognized.

Bambu, that has nothing to do with this. Nor does it explain why we should assume someone who one-shots a guy stronger than her can't one-shot her. Weren't you part of the 7-A bracjets? The amount of times "one-shots a baseline" was used to make them fight someone far stronger on near equal footing is a lot.

Especially when you are using the 7.5 difference when it was said several times that even someone equal can onw-shot with a goodplaced hit

Wew lad.

Yes, one-shotting baselines is a thing. The actual AP yielded from that is unquantifiably above baseline.

The problem is, nobody actually hit Baldi with anything save for a bottle of soda. It's not like the player has AP comparable to the others.

AP scales to Durabilty. This was told you already, wasn't it?

And I just said that if you one-shot a baseline, you can incredibly one-shot an enemy that is baseline. That is basic logic, and the only reason you gave to not aly it is that this wiki does it differently.

To that, I pointed out that many, our seniors, disagree and that there is nothing backing up that idea. Or is this just anothother unspoken rule?

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Generally, yes. However we literally never see the player attack as an actual attack so the point is moot here.

> Our seniors who I pointed out were the same exact people who did the same thing before where they made up a rule that wasn't real and used it in matches to justify points

No. Attack scales regardless because physics. Plus, the same logic would aply to her.

Exept that has nothing to do with anything I just said.

Your point relies on this wiki ignoring the obvious logic that if I one-shot a person, I can one-shot someone weaker than that. You would need people agreeing that isn't the case, which they don't.

So, the only thing that you brought up is that baldi cannot one-shot someone weaker than who he one-shot because of something that isn't agreed on and has no actual rule.

The wiki...

1. Has notes in pages stating that we will ignore laws of physics because fiction is fiction if the situation calls for it (like how we agree that characters do not have to tear up the environment with every hit because they are 6-C)

2. Does famously not create rules on popular opinion but rather agreement of staff.

If others believe this to be a stomp, fair enough and I'll close. In my own opinion and the opinions of all other contributors here, currently, this is not a stomp. One maintains the AP advantage, the other maintains mobility and stamina healing. AP difference is >>>>18 Kilojoules to ~15 Kilojoules.

Mr. Bambu said:
Wew lad.
Yes, one-shotting baselines is a thing. The actual AP yielded from that is unquantifiably above baseline.

The problem is, nobody actually hit Baldi with anything save for a bottle of soda. It's not like the player has AP comparable to the others.
Doesnt Baldi also get his Durability from that one dude that pushes people down the haul at high speeds

Surface area point from above.

Only when fiction contradicts it. It doesn't here. There is absolutely zero reason to disregard logic here.

And no such agreement was reached.

As for the surface area, are you saying being completely unhurt by two palms wide push with that energy, and getting one-shot, is too low?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back