• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Baldi is actually just gonna beat up a child

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jackythejack said:
Then who the heck is an alright opponent for Baldi?
Not a lot. Most famous 9-B characters stomp the shit out of him.

Or anyone with OP combat skills like CH (Who's gonna get his dura upped to Wall level anyhow).

Yeah, the issue with Baldi is he's unquantifiably above 18.32 kj. Like, at least twice as much, since he can on shot someone with that durability. Besides that he has unknown or mediocre in intelligence, poor range, and decent hax in terrible, inflexible ways. His strongest points might be his range and maybe speed.

His powers might not be that useful outside of his "home field", his statistics are relatively low in a huge tier (Even if he's 5x what he one shots, that's still less than 100,000 joules in a tier that goes to over 2 million.), & his abilities, strategy & weaponry aren't very effective except against an opponent who's running from him, maybe in his school, & whom he can actually catch up to.

Baldi isn't that easy to find a fair, let alone advantageous matchup for him, IMHO.

Tbh Baldi's profile isn't really good, as it shows the lowest limit of his AP, and doesn't even offer a suitable estimates as a substitute.

Gotta wait until the full version so we may have some definite values atleast, so no point in finding matches for him.

Zark2099 said:
Tbh Baldi's profile isn't really good, as it shows the lowest limit of his AP, and doesn't even offer a suitable estimates as a substitute.
Gotta wait until the full version so we may have some definite values atleast, so no point in finding matches for him.
Why do we have profiles for games if they aren't fully out yet?

Nobody knew it wasn't fully out. The developement announcement was legit suprising to everyone

Oh ok. I was just wondering because we had a Bendy profile WAY before the full game was released, which felt like they jumped the shark. When will the game be realesed?

I would point out two things.

1. Surface area. It is easier to tank damage over a large surface. Baldi is undamaged by attacks higher than Steph's when applied to practically his whole body- and Steph using a weapon does give her a better chance.

2. Her profile states she'd be stronger than Stingy, an apparent 9-B. So she isn't baseline but rather > baseline.

I also think she should get all standard equipment and allow her candy stuff for healing, since even the character that fights Baldi in-game gets access to healing chocolate IIRC (never played the game, could be wrong).

Healing chocolate? I believe that just replenishes stamina or something? Don't entirely remember but I know it doesn't heal.

So should I, like, add all equipment and reset votes or is it just gonna be similar?

Surface area is great and all, but she is at best comparable to the player'', who tanks it with no damage. Baldi one-shot the player. Her being stronger is really small, like, not even close to one-shotting. And she has no healing, just stamina replinishment. No one ever got hurt in the show.

Quick question, because I wanna do a quick call on that 9-C fall just to see what's up, your just have to times her weight by velocity squared or whatever? That equals the kinetic energy?

im just asking because I'd like fleshing it out a bit but y'know. I don't know maths

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Surface area is great and all, but she is at best comparable to the player'', who tanks it with no damage. Baldi one-shot the player.
Her being stronger is really small, like, not even close to one-shotting. And she has no healing, just stamina replinishment. No one ever got hurt in the show.
Baldi one-shot the player with a smaller object. Less surface area with greater force. This was also my point.

Also, yeah the chocolate in Baldi's school was just stamina coz you couldn't really get hurt aside from Baldi one-shotting.

By the way tried to do some calculations for the falling feat. This was my first time doing kinetic energy stuff, so...

Falling 2.5 meters at a rate that, I mean, gravity just gives you, and assuming that Stephanie weighs 64.3 lbs, max average weight for an eight year old girl, that should generate about 1.40055 kilojoules, so street level from what I understand

Assuming the lightest for an eight year old (around fifty pounds) it'd be 1.108679 kilojoules.

not sure if that's an accurate calc but I attempted

PE = mgh = 714.67 Joules

Also Bambu why u no vote here I promise this is the last time I bother you about Assassinos pretty pls ;-;

Currently I do not believe this qualifies as a stomp. That's just me, though.

A bat would likely have better reach than a ruler yes. I'm gonna add this then go to bed.

Baldi's got his first win ladies and gents

The bat dies not have a better reach due to her short arms, it would likely break pretty damn fast since it's a normal bat, and her agility doesn't help much when baldi is the one with actualy more experience.

Anytime fighting goes on she's forced to run and wait for spartacus to help them out, and even robbie can catch them more often than not.

Which is better than what she got.

Seriously, onw-shotting someone that much stronger than her, even if you want to go by the area argument, still makes her unable to hurt him.

Starting to feel like people just want to get him a win.

Not really? As far as I know literally neither of them have anything that would be "experience" in legitimate combat.

> that much stronger

18 kilojoules vs 15 kilojoules, and rules are different in a VS Debate. She can reasonably harm him, she is way more agile than him, etc.

Just tired of people calling everything a stomp for no reason. This literally isn't a stomp.

No. I already told you that your "not how it work on vsbattles" is wrong. The player is completely unhurt by it, but still gets oneshot.

People actually agreed on one-shotting someone equal to the enemy being enough to onw-shot the enemy. I don't remember anyone saying what you are once. She gets one-shot.

Her agility is also useless. She has only ever used it to run, and everything else would kill her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back