• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bald guy a fights a snake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saitama (During training)

VS

Naked Snake

Both are 8-B Speed is equalized

The fight takes place in an abandoned urban setting

They start 1Km apart from each other and kno of each other's presence.

Can Snake's skill help him surpass Saitama's overwhelming power?

It's safe to say he oneshots Big Boss. Couldn't find a 8-B calc on any profile linked to that key but since Snake isn't all that far into 8-B i would say Saitama has a massive ap advantage

The 8-B comes from a monster being superior to other High 8-C+ monster and Saitama one shotted it, so he one shots baseline. Big Boss is like 21 tons and Saitama one shotted a 11 ton guy so they might be comparable.

Boss massively outskills in close combat though

Honesly i started off with the idea that Saitama oneshots, because if they are comparable this is kind of a stomp, Big Boss massively outskills and outwrestles, he is in his natural territory, can use stealth and Saitama doesn't resist any of his hax

During-training Saitama is not that strong, it's post training :p

Maybe there are other nice 8-B's. Kimetsu no Yaiba has some. I will ask on a thread for searching matches

I believe deleting is not allowed because it takes thread out of sight later and you can't find it (tho it skill exists)

At least AKM told me this once

uuuuuuuhhhhhhhhh ok, I'll contact a mod in order to have this closed

The deal here is that nobody really cares about tier 8 matches, since Saitama is a pretty high-profile character i thought it would make more people particiapte

Actually Tier 8 is one of the most popular tiers out there (aside from Tier 1/2/3 of course)

Depends on a character. When I'll find a worthy opponent I'll let you know since Metal Gear matches are cool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back