• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spinoirr

He/Him
speed is equal. my quest to find this bald man MU's where he isn't killed easily via skill or hax's keeps going

Gumball Guardian's AP: 29 Exatons
saitama's ap: upscales from 41,66 Exatons

Gumball Guardian:
Saitama: 6

Last edited:
I'm going to say Saitama wins this more often then not since he has a minor ap edge at worst and a major one if you upscale by saying Saitama wasn't trying when he used the serious punch. That and there's no real contest in terms of lifting strength here since Saitama is class P while the gumball guardian is a mere class M so Saitama is blatantly stronger and the only real threat to him is the sleeping gas which I have no knowledge on so I'm going to wait for some adventure time supporters before actually voting.

the only real threat to him is the sleeping gas which I have no knowledge on so I'm going to wait for some adventure time supporters before actually voting
They have the hability to ecile sleeping gas trough their mouth as said by PB in one episoded, she daid she did It to make threats sleep, trough they never used It in combat after that (they only used once in the episode more as a gag)

Saitama also has the tendency of always punching the head of giant monsters, the Gumball machine has a fragile head, so Saitama who has at least a 1.5 Ap advantage and have the benefit of being the smaller target is gonna smash him hard

Back