• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
22 hours later, when the grace period ends. That's when it can be added.

Killian's AP is actually considerably superior to the value listed in the OP, as not PIS, we legitimately considered extremis users as being superior to Iron Man armors. In fact, I remember there were talks to getting High 8-C Killian when Iron Man himself was 8-C+. The reason for it was Killian was able to break multiple armors with relative ease.

Repulsor beams are piercing damage, which unlike blunt force and explosions, can pierce through superior character's AP I reckon.

Killian scales to oneshotting the armors. Bakugo's attacks should be getting brushed off here with regen handling the minor damage he does take. What even are the votes above for?

Insert creative name here 12 said:
I mean it just means he's above 2.39 tons not that he's far above 3.19 tons
Far above 2.39, actually. Oneshot implies he's approximately 7.5x stronger than 2.39

You missed the part of him one shotting the armors like they weren't there. Tony fighting comparable people results in them trading a bunch of hits that barely scratch the paint job. Armors that basically no sell their 2.4 tons get one shotted by this man. The only actual damage he really took was a suicide attack by the strongest Mk Tony had and was walking that off before Pepper clowned him with the Extremis he gave her for that sweet, sweet irony.

Edit: Pun not intended but happily accepted.

I know (I always forget it for some reason), but the point still implies he's still far stronger than base Iron Man, so either both Bakugou and Aldrich are the same (unlikely), or the more likely approach, Killian is superior.

It aint even a 50% difference so no its not notable at all. If it was x2 then you might have a case but that output is what they passively generate and Tony runs down his battery that is constantly recharged with that amount with his attacks.

One shotting iron man armors? Ok. Killian dying from an explosion, also happened.

So, one shotting iron man armor's the same as tanking attacks from a guy who spams explosions all the time?

ElixirBlue said:
One shotting iron man armors? Ok. Killian dying from an explosion, also happened.

So, one shotting iron man armor's the same as tanking attacks from a guy who spams explosions all the time?
Killian died from a suicide attack that literally was far stronger than anything Iron Man had.

Yes.

Ok, so let's assume that Killian is somewhat higher than Bakugo in AP and Dura. He still can't hit him, he still is affected by stun grenade, and he still has worse stamina unless he can fight for hours straight.

Also, you mentioned how the repulsor Ray is a piercing move, and that's why it could kill extremists easily right? Bakugo has AP shot which is also a piercing move, so he fires that through Killian's chest and kills him. Stun Grenade into AP shot seems to be a go to win condition for Bakugo, especially since he knows Killian can prob regen from anything else he throws at him.

Even if Killian has the superior AP and dura advantage, he's literally never touching Bakugo with his mobility, range, normal grenades and stun grenade.

Thats the suicide attack which he just got back up from. Something that completely destroys the armors to a much greater extent than he does was what was needed to do any notable damage.

That is literally how he died. Then he was a shambling corpse who got hit by Pepper (who also was far superior to Iron Man armors due to being injected by Extremis) and then got blasted in a vital part, which would be superior to his Low-Mid, and due to his being in a severely weakened state.

He literally lost to PIS

I use literally too much, I can feel my chin shrinking

ElixirBlue said:
So Killian got weaker from one explosion and died from another explosion.
Excuse me, what? He got beaten to death by a higher AP attack, and then got defeated by a comparable being. And then got blasted in his vitals. How do explosions factor into this? Bakugou literally has lower AP

@Elixir

Come on dude. Stop focusing on the fact explosions were involved and more on the higher AP and comparable being part.

@Elixir

Not all explosions are the same, the one that blew up Killian the first time was definitely way stronger than normal Iron Man's AP.

Idk about the second one though, but he was already weakened anyway.

Also, so no one misjudges, Killian's Durability is not inanely higher than Iron Man's AP as he can still get punched and kicked and feel visible pain. So Bakugo's AP is still enough to damage Killian, just not kill him or wound him as badly as the suicide technique did.

So Killian has the AP and regen advantage, but Bakugo has enough AP to hurt him more than Iron Man did, more stamina, a piercing attack, a blinding attack, grenades that are higher than his AP due to containing high concentrations of his sweat, better mobility, and when his gauntlets charge up, an even higher AP attack.

Punches and kicks from who exactly? I remember Rhodey kicking as soon as he got out of WM Mk2 bu that would just be PIS like a small gas explosion killing one at the diner place or guns affecting them to any great extent.

And if he can't wound him badly, I don't see why Killian can't just regen from the damage and continue to do so until he is KO'd, which, given his stamina, isn't very possible. Also, while yes, the fight itself is short, the amount of abuse Killian goes through in it shows that he has a very high resilience to damage and stuff. So the staminas itself are somewhat comparable.

Also, given that Killian does show some amount of skill dodging attacks, so despite Speed Equalization, he should reasonably be able to dodge attacks himself, and maybe even range attack with his Fire Breath or something, which, while not in character, is something he can do, and in fact will do if he's being pushed to that extent.

Preemptive dodging is a thing that exists. At the very least minimize the damage done by the explosion using it.

Back