• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Bakugo uses Stun Grenade and Killian can no longer dodge the AP shot. And yeah, he never uses his fire breath, but even if he did Bakugo flies away. Also his stamina comes from his resilience to damage, not from being able to fight for the literal hours that Bakugo can.

And Bakugo can wound him, he just can't kill him with normal explosions. Probably. He could try to do an All Might and just blow him up rapidly enough that he can't regen, but idk if he'd do it.

Killian's regen is "Oh bones literally snapped in half, lemme just fix it right up in 5 seconds" and "My entire face is burnt up? Not anymore"

Given both of them having comparable AP, Bakugou isn't ripping Killian to shreds anytime soon.

Actually, his entire face and body remained burnt and destroyed for the rest of the time he was alive after the suicide attack. He couldn't regen the damage away due to how severe it was, and was unable to walk or talk without strain.

They have comparable AP, but Killian's Dura is lower. He can get punched and kicked by Iron Man and feels the pain like he's gotten hit by a normal person. Iron Man also cut his arm off quite easily with a hidden blade.

Also, I think Killian has to actively heat up parts of his body to one shot Iron Man armors. He traded blows with one and broke his arm colliding with it. It healed up fine, but it was noticeably decimated in the clash. And another time he straight up punched the armor and it just kinda flinched. When he heats himself up he one shots the armors, but his dura seems to stay the same at around Iron Man's AP.

It didn't cover major brain damage or decapitation, I recall. Head damage is all good if it only external damage

Killian is at least Low-Mid, because we don't know if brain injuries were a factor in the explosion he tanked. Idk, maybe they were, I'll check the scene later to see if there is a case to be made for the former.

DragonEmperor23 said:
I thought Low Mid didn't cover head damage?
It doesn't cover brain damage

Your skull and flesh can still be burned but if your brain is active you're good.

The reasons for switching your vote was because Iron Man couldn't scratch Killian, right @Schnee? Well I just said that Iron Man could definitely hurt Killian, and even cut his arm off easily. Killian has higher AP, but his Dura is at Iron Man's AP, or possibly below it since head on clashes result in him breaking his arm. He only lived that long in the fight due to his regen.

Does that sway you back?

Iron Man only cut his arm off when Killian was toying with him and he used a bladed weapon, his punches and kicks did literally nothing but stun him, and Killuan casually punched through the core of one of his suits.

I can't provide a link due to low charging, but it is on YouTube "Iron Man vs Aldrich Killian part 3" or something like that

As I said, when Killian heats up his body he one shots the armors with no difficulty. That doesn't scale for his Durability. Durability wise, he got his arm broken trying to clash with an armor physically, and Iron Man's normal punches and kicks are enough to hurt and stun him. You said Iron Man couldn't even scratch Killian, but that's wrong. Killian's dura is comparable to Iron Man's AP, which is less than Katsuki's AP.

And as Zark said earlier in the thread, the extremists are susceptible to piercing moves like repulsor rays, so if Katsuki stun grenades and puts an AP shot through his chest, it doesn't matter how much higher his AP is. And even with the AP diff, Killian still can't touch Bakugo due to his mobility and range. The only ranged move Killian has is his fire breath, but he barely uses it and Bakugo can dodge it. Killian, however, cannot physically get out of the way of Bakugo's explosions due to their aoe.

There is no scene where Killian regents his face because he couldn't regen it. He was literally dying from that explosion and couldn't walk or talk straight, idk why people are saying he tanked it.

Killian's Dura is actually superior to Iron Man for tanking the explosion, albeit barely. He is harmed, sure, but not permanent damage in the slightest. In MCU literally everyone can harm everyone, just go ask Captain America

Everyone is extremely susceptible to piercing moves. Can you provide a visual for this AP shot btw? Killian will use the fire breath and I don't see how a spread attack is any less dodgeable than an explosion. Killian can literally waltz at Bakugou relentlessly.

He is not dust, that's why he tanked it. He could walk and was actively healing from it as he was advancing towards Iron Man in the "I AM MANDARIN" monologue.

Killian barely survived that explosion, and I will give him a point for it, but that just makes it an outlier or PIS that he did. He can be stunned by Iron man's punches and breaks him arm just clashing with him, but can withstand an explosion far higher than Iron Man's AP? That doesn't make sense unless that explosion is weaker than we think it is. Killian's regen also probably kept him alive, without it he would have died.

And yes, he was regenerating from that explosion, but he stayed looking like a burned scarecrow until Pepper killed him. He struggled to talk and was in immense pain, and if he was regenerating, it was at a far slower rate than he normally could, and his stamina had taken a massive hit. If his durability was equal to this explosion, or even just comparable to it as you're suggesting, he should have been able to easily regenerate from it without any burned skin or struggle.

97622DD0-3885-462D-91EA-52F7F8D21DA1
This is the AP Shot. If Killian is hit by this, it will pierce through his body, destroy his vital organs and kill him.

Killian isn't waltzing anywhere near Bakugou with his mobility and spammable ranged attacks. Killian's fire breath doesn't even have that much spread, it was far more concentrated than Bakugo's explosions are. Rhodes dodges the fire breath and he barely had any room.

Also, are we all forgetting that Bakugo is a combat genius and will literally out think Killian at every possible opportunity? There is no way Killian is getting in range to hit Bakugo with his intelligence and range spam.

Does anyone have a question about my arguments? Is there something I missed somewhere? I'm pretty sure I've addressed every argument for a Killian winning that has been put forth, and given more reasons and evidence for Bakugo winning. If there's something I'm missing about this battle please say so.

It's our reasons he's FRAing, first off. And maybe people don't agree with your reasons. Chill out, dude.

Bakugo keeps Killian at range with explosions large enough he can't dodge them and his superior mobility. so Killian's AP advantage is meaningless. He then uses stun grenade, and AP shots killian in the chest or head killing him.

This is my current argument, and no one has addressed it at all, it's only been about the AP and Dura difference, neither of which gives Killian a win if he can't hit Bakugo and gets killed by a piercing attack.

He doesn't have to like my arguments, I just want to know why he believes Killian wins. If there was a winning argument presented for a character, and no one had addressed that argument, but someone a day later voted for the opposition FRA, would you not want to understand what reasons they are referring to? I'm not trying to be rude or agressive, I just don't understand what argument exists that he's referring to.

The sequence you speak of is extremely specific, and I doubt Bakugou will use it flawlessly in character, as Killian is a manipulative individual, both in and out of fighting, especially given he has literally no previous knowledge of Killian amd his abilities.

The fact that you're relentlessly chastising people for FRAing the other party is kinda dodgy, ngl. If Schnee or Goji didn't find your reasoning compelling enough to switch votes, they didn't. No need to write paragraphs upon paragraphs in the thread telling them they're wrong or something. If anything, that is being counterproductive to your stance.

He doesn't necessarily need it? Killian was able to manipulate Pepper and Maya to some extent without knowing much about them

He also was trying to force Tony into doing something stupid throughout the third act.

Also, besides the point, the sequence Kingofwolves gave legitimately sounds like a CH thing rather than a Vs. Battle.

What was he forcing Tony into? He isn't very manipulative in combat since he doesn't really talk unless he's in a really good position he's actually quite straightforward and not very chatty

Zark2099 said:
The sequence you speak of is extremely specific, and I doubt Bakugou will use it flawlessly in character, as Killian is a manipulative individual, both in and out of fighting, especially given he has literally no previous knowledge of Killian amd his abilities.

The fact that you're relentlessly chastising people for FRAing the other party is kinda dodgy, ngl. If Schnee or Goji didn't find your reasoning compelling enough to switch votes, they didn't. No need to write paragraphs upon paragraphs in the thread telling them they're wrong or something. If anything, that is being counterproductive to your stance.
Relentlessly chastising?

Killian is not manipulating Bakugo at all since he knows nothing about him, and the only time he tried it in combat was with someone he knew incredibly well. He'll also be too busy dodging explosions.

Bakugo perfectly executes most of the plans he thinks of doing because of his high combat intelligence, and stun grenade is a normal move he goes for at any point in time. The only problem I can see is him not doing AP shot right after the first time he uses stun grenade, but he can keep Killian at range and fight for hours, and he also already knows that Killian can heal, so he'll be going for lethal options often.

I apologize if I've been badgering anyone for voting for the opposition. That was not my intent. People are free to vote how they wish, and I'm sorry if I offended anyone.

He was actively goading Tony into fighting him, as he had reason to believe Tony would escape him or run away.

He was also trying to get Tony to go mano-e-mano on him.

If the range is being a problem, he's not stupid, and he would try to use his "charisma" to manipulate Bakugou into not playing the range game.

Back