• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Baki downgrades (Yujiro and Kaku.)

This is a pretty quick one, and I'll get right to the chase. Neither one of these characters should have attack Reflection via Xiao-Lee as that actually came from a fan made translation. The official translations actually never make any mention of reflection as seen here.

So both characters need to have their attack Reflection removed and changed out with Reactive Power Level. Xiao-Lee is essentially the same as Yang's semblance, he stores all the damage he took and then unleashes it. It's not attack reflection in the slightest.

How is xiao lee reactive power level? The body goes limp to reduce damage of attacks and absorb the energy of said attacks to use it as their own attack. This is damage reduction, and attack reflection, the current abilities are fine.

How is xiao lee reactive power level? The body goes limp to reduce damage of attacks and absorb the energy of said attacks to use it as their own attack.
This is never stated in the official manga translation's and came from fan made translations. No mention of absorbing the enemies attack, Reflection or transferal is ever made nor insinuated in the official manga. Xiao-Lee is going limp to negate damage, nothing more and nothing less. The author would have made Reflection clear as he did with other Reflection based techniques such as Aiki.
This is damage reduction, and attack reflection, the current abilities are fine.
Read above, this is inherently wrong and made up.

Just a note that I think that reactive power level means permanently growing significantly more powerful simply from fighting.

Except for that this is probably fine.

Going limp and using the weight of the attack to deal the "ultimate." attack. It's basically Yang's Semblance but martial arts, you hit me but it makes me stronger.

So Body Control and Damage Boost.
But they're mitigating the damage of the attack, retsu kaioh is able to stop himself from getting slashed by musashi with xiao lee, so it should be body control, damage reduction and damage boost.

Thank you for the replies. The agreed upon changes can probably be applied then.
But they're mitigating the damage of the attack, retsu kaioh is able to stop himself from getting slashed by musashi with xiao lee, so it should be body control, damage reduction and damage boost.
I refer to this btw.

Back