• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
[1] Additional Abilities :
  • Probability Manipulation : Kaku Kaioh Turns Yujiro's Possibly Dangerous Punch Into Harmless[1]2]
  • Mitigation is the Reduction of Something Harmful or Reduction of Potentially Harmful Effects or Managing Hazardous Incidents that Have Happened
[2] Greater Abilities :
  • Greater Damage Reduction and Greater Energy Absorption : Yujiro Hanma's Full Power Doesn't Deal Any Damage To Kaku Kaioh[1]2]3]
  • Greater Attack Reflection : Xiao-Lee Produces Hypotheses. It is said that the Greater Hypothesis Produces Greater Impact[1]2]3]
  • Greater Body Control : By Doing Xiao-Lee, Allows The User To Be In The Extreme Relaxation That Makes Opponent's Punch Becomes Powerless[1]2]3]
[3] Characters That Get Upgrades :
  • Yujiro Hanma
  • Kaku Kaioh
  • Restu Kaioh

Agree : DarkDragonMedeus, CloudYagami, Dereck03
Neutral : —
Disagree : —

Last edited:
We need some members who are knowledgeable about this series (the ones I called for earlier) to accept this revision first.

Probability Manipulation : Kaku Kaioh Turns Yujiro's Possibly Dangerous Punch Into Harmless[1]2]
Uhh, hmm?

No, it's Xiaoli technique, relaxing his body and the body ends up becoming like paper... Reducing the damage alot...

Don't understand where the Probability Manipulation comes from...

Also isn't that a whole different verse/book your bringing to the baki verse?
Greater Attack Reflection : Xiao-Lee Produces Hypotheses. It is said that the Greater Hypothesis Produces Greater Impact[1]2]3]
Why would this be greater? Also isn't this already on the profile?
Greater Body Control : By Doing Xiao-Lee, Allows The User To Be In The Extreme Relaxation That Makes Opponent's Punch Becomes Powerless[1]2]3]
Already added 🤔... What you mean by greater? Do you mean that your just changing the justification or?
Restu Kaioh
Isn't it literally stated that retsu isn't even able to do anywhere near of a mastery as Kaku does... So why would he get it?

Basically I don't understand what the proposals are besides adding Probability Manipulation

Last edited:
Uhh, hmm?

No, it's Xiaoli technique, relaxing his body and the body ends up becoming like paper... Reducing the damage alot...

Don't understand where the Probability Manipulation comes from...
I Know It's Xiao-Lee's Technique, "Term Mitigation" That Makes Xiao-Lee's Technique Get Probability Manipulation As Written In The Book of Five Rings
Also isn't that a whole different verse/book your bringing to the baki verse?
That's Not a Problem at All, While Still Relating To What's Described In The Baki Franchise, We Can Use The Book As Additional Reference
Why would this be greater? Also isn't this already on the profile?
Because Xiao-Lee Produce a Hypothesis and if The Hypothesis is Bigger, It will Produce a Greater Impact. I Just Want to Upgrade What Was Previously Ordinary to "Greater"
Already added 🤔... What you mean by greater? Do you mean that your just changing the justification or?
Increase The Ability That Was Previously Ordinary to "Greater"
Isn't it literally stated that retsu isn't even able to do anywhere near of a mastery as Kaku does... So why would he get it?
Retsu Can Use Xiao-Lee Perfectly Against Musashi, But Musashi Can Overcome It With His Slashes
Basically I don't understand what the proposals are besides adding Probability Manipulation
Added "Greater" to The Ability That Has Been Listed In This Proposal On Their Profile

Because Xiao-Lee Produce a Hypothesis and if The Hypothesis is Bigger, It will Produce a Greater Impact. I Just Want to Upgrade What Was Previously Ordinary to "Greater"
Increase The Ability That Was Previously Ordinary to "Greater"
Uhh... That's not how the wiki works... There is no greater... There's only greater if for example he has improved his already Body Control for example which is turned to a different key
Retsu Can Use Xiao-Lee Perfectly Against Musashi, But Musashi Can Overcome It With His Slashes
Can you show? I'm on son of ogre, Arizona prison
Added "Greater" to The Ability That Has Been Listed In This Proposal On Their Profile
Yee it doesn't work like that... They either have it or not... And if it's better for example fire manipulation then you type it in the justification how good/different it is compared to that
I Know It's Xiao-Lee's Technique, "Term Mitigation" That Makes Xiao-Lee's Technique Get Probability Manipulation As Written In The Book of Five Rings
But the mitigation comes from the relaxation of the body tho... Right?

Can you show the part that's written In The Book of Five Rings, because there's alot of texts there and idk where you getting Probability Manipulation from

Uhh... That's not how the wiki works... There is no greater... There's only greater if for example he has improved his already Body Control for example which is turned to a different key
He has Improved. Relaxation and Tension that give Greater Impact For His Body [1][2]
Can you show? I'm on son of ogre, Arizona prison
Like What Kaku Kaioh Has Said [1]
Yee it doesn't work like that... They either have it or not... And if it's better for example fire manipulation then you type it in the justification how good/different it is compared to that
Yes, That's What I Will Do
But the mitigation comes from the relaxation of the body tho... Right?
Like What was Described on The Scan. It's not, Precisely Relaxation Comes from "Term Mitigation" that allows users to change These Possibilities

Like What Kaku Kaioh Has Said [1]
I see thx 👍
Yes, That's What I Will Do
🤔... But that's not how the wiki/profiles works
He has Improved. Relaxation and Tension that give Greater Impact For His Body [1][2]
Yee... That's already on his profile...
It's not, Precisely Relaxation that Comes from "Term Mitigation" that allows users to change These Possibilities
Where is this coming from tho?

Maybe I'll Discuss "Greater" In Another Time. But, what do you think about Probability Manipulation ?
I still don't see where that's coming from

Also your scan has quite a different translation as well
0026-115.png
0026-116.png
0026-117.png
0026-118.png

There's literally nothing about probability manipulation... Idk where you are getting that from

111.jpg

洋の東西を問わず武術護身術の要諦は古来よりかの剣豪宮本武蔵の自画像にも表現される脱力にある戦闘という命のやり取りのさ中に全ての筋力を総動員させるハズの緊急事態に

The essence of martial arts self-defense, whether in the East or the West, lies in the power of de-energization, as expressed in the self-portrait of the great swordsman Miyamoto Musashi, who, in the midst of the exchange of life in combat, must mobilize all his muscles in an emergency situation.

so yee I disagree with the thread unless you actually have proof of probability manipulation

Last edited:
洋の東西を問わず武術護身術の要諦は古来よりかの剣豪宮本武蔵の自画像にも表現される脱力にある戦闘という命のやり取りのさ中に全ての筋力を総動員させるハズの緊急事態に
Source Japanese Raw ?
There's literally nothing about probability manipulation... Idk where you are getting that from
Source The English Translation ?

Yeah probability manip is so far out there. The basis of Xiao Lee is that it mitigates damage. "Mitigation" in this instance is simply absorbing hits through softening the body so the damage is lessened.

It has nothing to do with the actual book written by Musashi. And even if it did, you're telling me the real world Musashi had probability manip?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back