• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
You could maybe further handicap Asta by making him start in his highest form so that the speed would be equalized. However this won’t make Zetten less dangerous.

And are you implying that Reid's attacks ignore distance? I would like to see evidence of that cuz i don't see anything as such on his page. If there is none then attacks from Reid can be easily dodged.
No, the range of his strikes is just tens of kilometres. He does not ignore distance otherwise that would be infinite speed.

Since when does Reid know about the attack itself? All Reid should be aware of is the slash itself, not the attack. Anyway that is the least of his problem: the attack can be far too large to be blocked by the sword. (Even if the sword is indestructible, the force would be too much for Reid to handle which would lead to problems or he will be disarmed.)
He'd see white vectors indicating the trajectory of the attack. If it's too large of an attack to be blocked then he cuts through it. And blocking an attack with the sword would not lead to being disarmed as he is able to harmlessly transfer force out of his body through the soles of his feet.

Also, just to be clear, Reid can't cut through anti-magic with his bullshit skills unless he has been shown to be able to cut such a thing that doesn't exist in their world. Anyway Reid wouldn't be able to react to it and he is not strong enough to bypass the Zetten AP wise either.
Reid's hax is based in space, time, and concepts. Asta resists space and time hax, so if you disagree that Reid can conceptually destroy what he cuts (as stated in the Novel) then Reid has no way to harm Asta and it becomes a stomp.

No, the range of his strikes is just tens of kilometres. He does not ignore distance otherwise that would be infinite speed.
Why exactly his range is ten of killometers anyway? Did he ever attacked this far?
If it's too large of an attack to be blocked then he cuts through it.
He gonna die if he try, because of the speed difference.
And blocking an attack with the sword would not lead to being disarmed as he is able to harmlessly transfer force out of his body through the soles of his feet.
I don't think he can defend agaist a attack 10x his durability.
Reid's hax is based in space, time, and concepts. Asta resists space and time hax, so if you disagree that Reid can conceptually destroy what he cuts
Man, we just said he can't duraneg with the Conceptual Hax, not that he can't destroy it.
(as stated in the Novel) then Reid has no way to harm Asta and it becomes a stomp.
Yep.

Nah, that bullshit skill is actually bullshit

That isn’t even physically possible. Ram obviously scales to Garf at least.

You don’t dodge countless attacks that are 130x faster than you simply because you saw them coming… Not even Kamen Riders can do that.

You don’t dodge countless attacks that are 130x faster than you simply because you saw them coming…
Imagine one guy fighting not one, but 4 clones of himself that are equally skillfull and those clones use a x4000 speed amp

The guy still won "via skill" and without using his own x4000 speed amp, so this is far from absurd, welcome to anime

Imagine one guy fighting not one, but 4 clones of himself that are equally skillfull and those clones use a x4000 speed amp

The guy still won "via skill" and without using his own x4000 speed amp, so this is far from absurd, welcome to anime
I am afraid to ask, but this is referring to who exactly?

I am afraid to ask, but this is referring to who exactly?

Good old "I don´t have talent so I will train more" Ikki

Nah, that bullshit skill is actually bullshit

That isn’t even physically possible. Ram obviously scales to Garf at least.

You don’t dodge countless attacks that are 130x faster than you simply because you saw them coming… Not even Kamen Riders can do that.
Welcome to the terror of Light Novel Top Tiers

Ram does normally scale to Garfiel, but in this moment she was explicitly nerfed to human level. Bullshit "skill" is bullshit

Iirc wasn't it even worse than that, where he didn't use an amp, but got them all killed by using the same exact feint that made them fly into his sword on them?

Good old "I don´t have talent so I will train more" Ikki
OH YEAH Ikki, this guy is awesome ngl.

Welcome to the terror of Light Novel Top Tiers

Ram does normally scale to Garfiel, but in this moment she was explicitly nerfed to human level. Bullshit "skill" is bullshit

What the hell…☠️. This is the pinnacle of PIS holy shit. Garf was definitely missing cuz there is no way in hell Ram can physically move fast enough to do literally anything. The AOE must’ve been low asf and maybe she used that to dodge before it was fired at her. I mean it’s not even just one attack but countless meaning once Ram uses every ounce of energy she has to dodge one with a miracle, she would need 200x the power of another miracle so that she can dodge the following claws. There is no way a mod will agree to letting this fly in vsbattles.

Famous outlier, am I right or am I right?
It's because it's stated to be from the force of attacks travelling distance, kinda like Zoro's ranged sword strikes.

Anyway another ridiculous bullshit skill chain feat is Ram dodging the supersonic Garfiel's attacks despite Ram having zero mana and thus only the physical stats of a regular teenage girl.

Garfiel was roughly ~130 times faster than Ram in this moment, yet she avoids all of his attacks via intuition and talent.

It was accepted back in a CRT from Pegasus so shrugs

Garf was in Beast Form too so he was bloodlusted & his hands(paws?) were around the size of her torso. The justification in the text is literally just her sheer talent and intuition for combat let her- the human level Ram- dodge the supersonic Garfiel.

If you want it removed from her skill sheet then start a CRT ig?

You mean this crt that left out the part that Ram was 130x slower? ☠️

No mod will agree to that, she obviously has superhuman reflexes so she should just downscale as a human.

Everyone who accepted that crt probably either glossed over it or thought she was just way slower to an unknown degree. Iirc the speed at which it becomes kinda impossible to evade is an attack is 3x faster at melee range. Not 300x. A car moves around 10-15x faster than a human, it’s still possible to dodge cars at that speed when far away but definitely not when they’re close. And obviously not when they’re countless number of them.

Then if you want to you can ask about it in the RZ General thread, make a CRT to remove the skill feat, or ask Pegasus about it ig.

@Fezzih_007 What did i leave out? The feat happened and i got it listed, i have acknowledged it's an absurd feat, but can't just ignore it entirely, i wasn't sitting down and thinking hey Garfiel is 130x faster than Ram, just that even against someone far faster, Ram is skilled enough to do something.

Also you are always negative/dismissive with any sort of Re Zero powerscaling, however regardless I welcome you to debunk feats, i welcome everyone to, competition brings more accuracy.

@Fezzih_007 What did i leave out? The feat happened and i got it listed, i have acknowledged it's an absurd feat, but can't just ignore it entirely, i wasn't sitting down and thinking hey Garfiel is 130x faster than Ram, just that even against someone far faster, Ram is skilled enough to do something.
I just talking about the enormous speed difference, because the feat itself would be Fine.
Also you are always negative/dismissive with any sort of Re Zero powerscaling, however regardless I welcome you to debunk feats, i welcome everyone to, competition brings more accuracy.
Sometimes I am negative, not always, It always?
Anyway, i don't have much problems with most of the skill feats, is just fews that i found weird, like the layered invisible attacks, that i comment later.

Then if you want to you can ask about it in the RZ General thread, make a CRT to remove the skill feat, or ask Pegasus about it ig.

There’s no need for it to be removed if Ram could just heavily downscale to an unknown degree as a human.

@Fezzih_007 I wasn't thinking of it that deep, just with what the story said, that Garfiel despite being way faster still couldn't hit Ram, who had no mana to amp herself, thus being as frail as her appearance.

Idk if you speak another language but imo you do come off as negative, in fact, i am sure you can remember how our first interaction went, i thought the way you said things came off as a little disrespectful. Also you seem to always give the other side of the argument more weight than Re Zero.

But anyway as i said opposition is good, but i think you go a bit far sometimes.

Tbf I do not think Tappei was thinking about the insanity of ~6m/s Ram dodging countless ~800m/s attacks from Garf via her skill when he wrote it, but that is what happens in the novel.

One could argue that her perception speed remains at supersonic even when mana drained, but it's also consistently shown that perception speed scales with combat speed when using the Flow Technique.

I wasn't thinking of it that deep, just with what the story said that Garfiel despite being way faster still couldn't hit Ram, who had no mana to amp herself, thus being as frail as her appearance.
Yea, that's fine, is normal to just do stuff without thinking about, i don't blame you.
Idk if you speak another language but imo you do come off as negative, in fact, i am sure you can remember how our first interaction went, i thought the way you said things came off as a little disrespectful. Also you seem to give the other side of the argument more weight than Re Zero.

But anyway as i said opposition is good, but i think you go a bit far sometimes.
I kinda like playing the Devil Advocates sometimes, so sometimes i am on the other side of the argument, and about the negative part, i think is the way i write, that can come as being too teasing, so i try to hold off a little for now.

Anyway, this is kinda derailing, so i think we can drop this topic(that i started😿), and i gonna agree that Pegasus is very cool, and i gonna hold off my comments for now.
Lest continuing talking about the match.

I agree with pegasus, Fezzih sometimes you feel a little too aggressive
But ong i didnt realize how bullshit Ram's feat against garfiel was💀💀💀
Garfiel really took a major L against his 130x slower crush

Alright so my personal conclusion for now is that reid is very easily able to handle Astas Zettan via skill alone and manàges to cut him. I would also like to know if Asta's Space time hax resistance works on something that isnt mana based or if its just another powernull otherwise it just simply doesnt stop Reid from cutting him

Last edited:
Space time hax resistance works
He was able to survive Zagred's trident

Zagred can create magical weapons and normal weapons, so we can´t know if that trident is magical or not, because Zagred does not state that is magical, only "that is from another world"

So put it at 50% possible, because it can be magic of course, but is no 100% sure, it could be like if you fights someone of another dimension and his pistol affects gravity itself because in his dimension it works that way

He was able to survive Zagred's trident

Zagred can create magical weapons and normal weapons, so we can´t know if that trident is magical or not, because Zagred does not state that is magical, only "that is from another world"

So put it at 50% possible, because it can be magic of course, but is no 100% sure, it could be like if you fights someone of another dimension and his pistol affects gravity itself because in his dimension it works that way
Alright, so lets assume Zagred encounters someone that exists outside of Space-time, could he kill him with the trident?

I was writting a text and I thought it was not good enough

Zagred uses devil magic and is considered forbidden magic, said type magic defies logic and ignores the limits of normal magic, Zenon can create his own space where everything is nullified for example, Zagred has word magic that let´s him do whatever he please if he can talk(except killing someone), but he never faced a spatial magic and never nullified it, he has do it with other spells and he should be able to do it with spatial magic (time he won´t be able because time magic is a type of forbidden magic and the user of said magic would demolish him)

And the Trident itself distorts space around it

I was writting a text and I thought it was not good enough

Zagred uses devil magic and is considered forbidden magic, said type magic defies logic and ignores the limits of normal magic, Zenon can create his own space where everything is nullified for example, Zagred has word magic that let´s him do whatever he please if he can talk(except killing someone), but he never faced a spatial magic and never nullified it, he has do it with other spells and he should be able to do it with spatial magic (time he won´t be able because time magic is a type of forbidden magic and the user of said magic would demolish him)

And the Trident itself distorts space around it
So its spatial manipulation resistance not Space-time manipulation, right?

Back