• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Not sure what's Bai first move and neither Li Qiye in this key.

Not sure if Bai can go through Li's Void Physique.

Li is super arrogant and rarely pulls his good stuff from the start, unless he can sense he's outmatched. He'd probably start with his Immortal Physiques, which are mostly just strength and speed amps aside from Void Imperfection that stops abilities from touching him.

While Bai's Danger Sensing would go like crazy and he'll go all out. At least for the version where Li can use his 3-B items.

So prob for R2 it's safe to say he'll win :thonk:. Idk yet about R1, will get to it later.

Li keeps his items concealed, so I don't think the danger sense would go off until he pulled them, and if he pulls one it means he's getting more serious as well.

Has he ever sensed danger from an item or technique when it's not being actively used? Just sitting around in a bag of holding?

The danger sense, from what I recall, generally goes off when he's being attacked from behind, or the enemy is pulling some powerful attack, not when there's nothing happening and the opponent just has some hidden trump cards.

From what I know, cultivators pretty much Precog-level of danger sensing (Ah, he also has Precognition at this level btw), even on stuff that is hidden.

Wang Lin was chilling in the Sea of Devils, suddenly senses danger coming from a certain direction and flew to the oppoiste, and there arrives a Soul Formation cultivator where WL was a few moments ago. Wang Lin of course didn't see the guy nor even spread his divine sense for that to happen. He just sensed danger and went away.

Baole was meditating in a mountain near the Spirit Breath Village when he suddenly felt

An indescribable sense of crisis descended like the crashing ocean, exploding within Wang Baole's heart and mind! It was as if the doors of death had opened right before him, with the hand of a guard from hell reaching out, attempting to extinguish his flame of life! What's going on? ''
out of nowhere, without, once again, even seeing the armor or being in a fight. He didn't even know why he had this sense of danger.

Spirit Severing Meng was cheering with Pill Demon and other Dao Seekings when he suddenly a lurking sense of danger :

It was as if some shocking danger was lurking in the Milky Way sea, as if an enormous gaping mouth full of teeth were approaching.
that was hidden in another world (or illusion?) or smthing :

Although everything looked normal, Meng Hao blinked his right eye nine times and circulated the qi of Immortal Shows the Way. His view of the world blurred, and then grew clear. Now, he was able to see two different worlds.
The first world was the normal Milky Way Sea. In the second world… the sea was in a fury, waves surging and roaring. An enormous, shocking bridge formed from a Resurrection Lily could be seen!

On top of the bridge were hundreds of thousands of Northern Reaches cultivators, surging forward with towering murderous intent!''

Some more showings that the Precog granted by cultivation base also applies to their senses. They can have unease and sense stuff ahead of time :

This unease was not danger, but an indescribable feeling. With Wang Lin's cultivation level, he could sense matters of great importance to him ahead of time.
It also shows that with cultivation increasing, their Precog danger sensing gets keener.

And when they use divine sense, by scanning something they don't even know what it is they still can sense danger :

When he had sent his divine sense into it, he had immediately sensed the great power and changes within it. The separation of light when it intersected made even him not dare to force his way inside. In fact, he had even sensed a hint of danger.

Also when they are about to take action and do something, if it's gonna turn bad for them they sense it :

Su Ming forced down the urge in his heart and laughed coldly. He only needed to change a few things, and he could make it so that Di Tian would not succeed, but the instant Su Ming was about to take action, an indescribable sense of danger rose in his heart.
More stuff that shows they also sense stuff just before it happens :

At the instant Su Ming's divine sense returned to the black-robed old man who was about to rush out of the pillar with fear and disbelief, Su Ming sensed great danger.
It did not come from the physical body which he had believed belonged to him, but… from his Nascent Divinity's right hand!''

and another :

It immediately lightened Xing Ji Dao's burden, but the instant he relaxed his guard, he sensed great danger, and his expression changed drastically.

Meng didn't even know what's happening or what was gonna happen, he was smiling and stuff until he suddenly sensed danger and he swiftly acted :

Meng Hao was smiling, but in an instant, his expression immediately changed. Even as the teleportation was completing, before he and Zhou Dekun could see anything on the outside, a sense of danger rose up within him.

Before he could speak, the sense of danger rose to the heavens. Meng Hao's face changed. He flicked his left sleeve, and a wild wind sprang up, rippling toward Zhou Dekun and knocking him to the side. Borrowing some of the momentum, Meng Hao's body snapped like a willow branch off at another angle.

Meng Hao and Zhou Dekun flew off into opposite directions. Almost in the same instant that they left the teleportation portal, a boom filled the air as the combined magical might of the dozens of Cultivators slammed down onto it.''

So yea they can sense hidden stuff and when nothing's happening, and whether they are fighting or not, in the same place or not.

In the cases there that I've read, in ISSTH, AWE and AWWP, they don't seem to show that.

The first one with Baole, he was actively being attacked by that green thing that destroyed the mountains, iirc. It even screamed inside his head.

The next with Meng, there was a gigantic army with a ton of Peak Dao Seeking dudes just walking into the continent, while they had massacred people in the Milky Way Sea and were hiding themselves with an illusion. He sensed the army, just the aura of all of them should warn him to an extent, then saw them with his Celestial Vision technique.

The last one with Meng, again, he was actively being attacked in an ambush.

I don't know the context of the others, so I can't comment. I know they can sense attacks as they're coming, and even powerful enemies, but I don't think they'd just sense all of Li's stuff inside his Fate Palaces or Bag of Holding, especially since their regular stuff is in the same tier. Li's future also cannot be divined, so even straight precog might not be enough.

Anyhow, this doesn't matter too much. How do you think they'd go around to attacking each other? The Death Scripture gives Li quite some insane regen, recreating a body and soul quite easily, and the Void Physique pushes away any magics or laws away from him. His Fate Palaces make him beyond the heavens and stops any magic from being used, and he has quite a few techniques even without his 3-B moves.

Qiye would probably let Bai hit him cause of Death Energy and depending upon the level of power that Bai uses would make his next move.

Edit: Death Scripture would be quite a problem. I mean within a few attacks it is quite possible that Li Qiye might become immune to his attacks.

> The first one with Baole, he was actively being attacked by that green thing that destroyed the mountains, iirc. It even screamed inside his head.

He sensed all that before it even screamed in his head, and before that happened. He first sensed crisis, went "wtf?" then heard a scream in his head. The attacker was on his way, but he sensed danger while being totally obvlivious and not in a battle situation, without having neither seen nor sensed said attack (he dosen't even have Spiritual Sense).

> The next with Meng, there was a gigantic army with a ton of Peak Dao Seeking dudes just walking into the continent, while they had massacred people in the Milky Way Sea and were hiding themselves with an illusion. He sensed the army, just the aura of all of them should warn him to an extent, then saw them with his Celestial Vision technique.

It specifically showed that he first sensed the danger, the investigated. He didn't see nor spread his divine sense, nor was it mentioned. Plus, they were shown to be hidden. It was a clear Sense Danger -> Find the source of danger

> The last one with Meng, again, he was actively being attacked in an ambush.

Which further proves my point, as he wasn't expecting anything, wasn't in a fight and was laughing before that happened. He didn't even know what was happening to them, and it was said all that danger sensing happened before they could sense anything. Which is obvious, as it's an ambush.

> I don't know the context of the others, so I can't comment. I know they can sense attacks as they're coming, and even powerful enemies, but I don't think they'd just sense all of Li's stuff inside his Fate Palaces or Bag of Holding, especially since their regular stuff is in the same tier.

The first Ri one was explained enough, and I can't really explain the PotT ones for spoiler reasons. But for the Wang Lin "unease" one, he sensed unease and danger when it wasn't even about him. His wife was about to be.....let's say, harmed several universes away, and Wang Lin still felt great unease and a sense of danger.

Regardless, they can sense danger from attacks before the latter are even executed (as shown in the Su Ming ones), and can sense danger while being totally oblivious, and even when it's not attacks and not about themselves (as shown with WL's wife. It neither was an attack, nor was it directed to him). They can also sense the potential danger within being and objects : "The separation of light when it intersected made even him not dare to force his way inside. In fact, he had even 'sensed a hint of danger.'" Once again, not attacks. They just can sense danger in general (._.). So if it's being hidden in a Bag of Holding or in a Fate Palace, they'll sense danger from said Bag of Holding. If it's in a Fate Palace, they'll sense danger from the cultivator with said Fate Palace.

It's one of the reasons he didn't lose against MetalPhantomon y'know. They can sense danger in general without there being a giveway, that's their thing and that's what matters >_>.

> Li's future also cannot be divined, so even straight precog might not be enough.

How many layers above baseline is it though. Doubt it can go against 285 layers of precog (._.).

>Anyhow, this doesn't matter too much. How do you think they'd go around to attacking each other?

Smh it does matter, because I'm lazy af to argue R2. So Bai has Passive Spiritual Pressure that activates, with it passive Time Stop, space manip that warps space around him, Soulhax and Mindhax, Powernull and stat reduction and Dura Neg, Paralysis Inducement, Fear Manip and Regenerationn Negation (makes regen ineffective or smthing). He also has a Sovereign aura that intimidates opponents, and make him appear as powerful as a Sovereign. Passive Law Manip also yeets out the natural laws (and some sort of void forms around), and then turns the laws into his.

At the very start of the fight he'll suddenly feel great danger, or at least when he uses his Divine Sense, so he'll definitely go all out. He fears death, and even go as far as to be sure to be a cultivation level is above his opponent, and now not only is he fighting someone in his range of power, if he senses danger he'll go all out. He'll probably already start with stuff like Forefather Transformation, Time Immemorial abilities and Waterswamp (iirc the Croc somehow managed to kindof embed a tooth in Mortal Renegade's face, but don't think this can be used), and amplify further his power with the 5 Yin Organs. Time Immemorial Codex gives him Former, Present and Future Will.

-His Former Will will make it so that even if he's killed in body and soul, his will remains and he won't die. With it, he can imbue attacks or release an omnidirectional "aura" that will transform the target's memories into seeing marks. The target is sealed (becoming unable to use their powers, or even move) or it can use to even break their mind and memories. As the mind of the enemy is transformed into seals, resistance to mind manipulation merely makes the seals stronger, and the older they are the more efficient (and with how old Qiye is....).

-Present will also adds on his passive Time Stop, since with his will he can make things "stay in the present" eternally, stopping time. It creates two stone gates, one for death, and one for life. The target is forced to move away from the gate of life to Bai, closer to the gate of death, weakening them with every step, and killing them once they reach Bai (and thus the gate of death). Because it also contains the Dao of Time, it was even more powerful. Anyone who approached him from the Gate of Life would grow older and older, regardless of their longevity, eternal youth or possible curses. It also can propably be strenghtened by Gravitational Extermination, as he can change the flow of time in an Area with it (he also can do this simply via cultivation, so this strenghtens the ability by a lot).

Do mind that said abilities work on cultivators that can exist in a timeless place, and that can be severed from time and space and shrug it off. And he also has the Undying Hex as a seal.

-Future Will creates a Paramita that flies into the target (though the connection can be made on tought as well), connecting their fates and allowing Bai to share damages sustained, and even take damage the target suffers for himself. The reflection works on all types of effects (Soul Destruction, Death Inducement, etc.), not just physical damage.

Also mind that he used Dao Essences to make the above, so they're conceptual in nature.

He can also uses the Undying Sovereign fist, and other stat amps aside, he can attack with at least 50 times his strenght (he lost count after that). It also has former and present will stuff in it.

Oh, he also has Willpower, which makes him connected to every living being, and reality itself, allowing him control over the world and every living being that is not trained in Willpower on conceptual level. You prob know that, but it's not orthodox willpower, but a fundamental concept that everything that exists shares.

I don't know if I have to say it, but he also would attempt to use divine sense to attack the mind and soul. It'll depend on the potency of IE I guess.

And depending on the level of danger he'll feel (and his cautious nature), he may actually go Godkiller and the heavey-hitters outright, including Live Forever Lamp. And since Li needs to accelerate to reach Immeasurable Speed, Bai would be faster.

Oh yea, the Lamp. He'll use his Forever codex arsenal (danmaku, homing attacks, gravity stuff etc), but the Lamp, one of his trump cards. It makes a lamp (duh) around you and seals with your existence being the candle that is being burned. If you destroy or escape the lamp, the entire world is filled with smaller lamps and you keep burning. If you destroy all of those lamps, the world they are on itself becomes the lamp. And if you destroy that, the fire is out out, and since your existence was your fire you become one with the void. So... EE'd pretty much no matter what. It also negates resistance it seems.

And don't use AP as a way to explain potency because they're different system and it dosen't work that way >_>. They don't hax you because of your potency, but because of your cultivation base. You don't soulhax a High 4-C when you soulhax, idk, Giant Ghost king (well you do, but anyway), you soulhaxed someone in Demigod realm. Saying for exemple that because Immortal Emperors are 3-B hence it won't work, is like saying all red shirt-wearers would be stronger than me because I lost against someone wearing said shirt. The Demigod happens to be High 4-C, and not High 4-C dude happens to be a Demigod (._.). Resistances don't work like that smh.

And I don't know if Qi and Qi attacks are invisible to mortals in ED, but if it's not then Bai's attacks are prob invisible to Li. He also has great Regen, and limitless stamina (generates more than he uses iirc).

idk if I forgot stuff, but I gotta hit the bed, pretty tired rn.

I don't really agree with the danger sense, but doesn't really matter, like I said, so, whatever.

Where are you taking 285 layers of precog from? If it's just from cultivation levels, that doesn't really work, since you can divine someone stronger than you, like Master God Diviner on Bai, that Echelon dude with the skull on Meng or that Paragon on Meng again. They also constantly sense danger against much stronger people, like Cores predicting Devas.

Ye Qingcheng could "calculate the entire world", and Li Qiye was still beyond that. And that's while the guy uses time magic and emperor laws to actively try it while in a non-combat situation, and he's an expert on that particular kind of thing.

Against those passive stuff, some quotes would help for Bai himself. I'm aware some of these count for others, but Bai wouldn't necessarily have all of them passive at once.

Time and space: He could still move and act first in a place where time didn't exist, and another time against an attack that absorbed all time, space, the dao, darkness and evil:

https://imgur.com/a/enaK1iF

And he could stop time just by punching Di Zuo:

https://imgur.com/a/3awv3bD

And destroying space and time is a very common in any cultivator battle:

https://imgur.com/a/Ot9igKO

Law Manip: Li can destroy laws with sheer strength:

https://imgur.com/a/ieUZGdu

And his Void Imperfection would push any law away from him, this would also help against any other technique of Bai:

https://imgur.com/a/6edFVRi

Soul and mindhax: Li's mind and soul are protected by Immortal Emperors, and they can seal opponents:

https://imgur.com/a/nD4bFUb

This is kind of an instant loss if you aren't as powerful as an Immortal Emperor (Bai isn't). Even without the sealing, it's more than enough as a protection just by how much powerful Emperors are than Bai.

Sovereign aura would just make Li go all out, so it's worse for Bai.

Li can instantly come back from even being turned into ashes, and even destroying his soul is useless since he'll just get back up with the Death Record. Even EE is kinda useless unless it can negate Mid-Godly. Sharing damage would be much worse for Bai as well.

Bai's profile doesn't actually give any source for Godkiller's immeasurable, and from what I recall it's mentioned once and could very well be flowery language. Surely not as clear as Meng's Stepping technique, for example. Do you have the quote for it?

Li can see invisible things like souls, so Qi being invisible is not an issue.

The Will thing, I'm not sure how it's handled in regards to energy equalization and all that shiz. It's mind stuff, so the Emperor's blessings can handle it, ig.

For the 2nd round, if Bai really has a Sovereign aura, then Li would just pull all his 3-B items and nuke him. Bai would have to beat him before that.

Does Li Qiye need to accelerate for the Soaring Physique to take affect? He has used the Physique casually with need to accelerate multiple times iirc as when blitzing the elders in Thousand Carps and there are other instances when fighting Crown Prince. He only needed to accelerate because he was using Void Imperfect Physique to surround the Diamond Physique and erode it.

I mean, Law Manipulation is a very basic power, and Ergen got that layered in resistance and resistance negation alike, and Bai's time manip is done through the essence of time instead of just the normal stuff he does.

He also learned to just whip out his lantern stuff casually enough. And we discussed immeasurable with you on Discord back when...

His resistances also seem pretty weak sauce. Half of those almost all Qi cons have, and Bai definitly overcomes them. He can also just use Will to force the dude to submit without actually altering his mind (or soul).

Bai at this point can also teleport back to the sovereign fan if he needed it, and a Sovereign aura does a lot more that instill fear. Beyond being that of the sovereign of death and life and bringing all that comes with that, it causes plain paralysis and power nulls.

In-fact, he doesn't seem to have much against power null.

I'd say it has more to do with how powerful the person who created the laws is, the "layers" thing is more to conform to how VSBW treats it.

Does he have the actual Essence, or just enlightenment based the Essence the guy left behind?

The immeasurable stuff, I don't recall. I'd like to see the actual quote for it.

Qi Cons surely aren't on Li's level of resistances. Do you got a quote for Will for it to be different than mind stuff?

Void Physique can push away the power-null, and his Nirvana Heavens can also powernull the powernull if needed. The first would stop magics and laws from reaching and the 2nd would stop magics from being used altogether, even effortlessly overpowering Di Zuo's Aphotic Dao that could also stop magics from being used and from communicating with the Grand Dao.

If you mean it's about AP, not really. Fleshy power or raw spell powers don't translate to resisting abilities more often than not, which is why the Blood Ancestor got killed to begin with.

No, he has actually essence. He can't use it fully, obviously, but the whole deal of celestials is that they being to understand essences and using them to warp reality.

I don't remember the exact chapter and I don't have the karma to keep unlocking the chapters to find it. It both has a statement of being faster than time and Bai reaching somewhere before he started going. Nep can probably give you the quote, but that is stuff for a crt if you don't actually believe it to be a thing.

I mean, you need proof that they aren't. Qi cons seem more impressive in poison resistance at least, they take something that instantly reduces mortals to gore and view it as useless and unpleasantly smelling. So what are his best feats of resistance that make him better than Qi cons?

And Will... Beyond it being a fundamental thing all things ever have, ghostmother using it controlled the body of others but not their minds. Bai does have body control for it, doesn't he? Or did that not get added?

Do I need to point out that magic negating is really, really layered as well? Even regardless of that, I find myself doubting that the "silver of sovereign aura" can really be power nulled just like that even if you make it a purely raw power thing.

Plus, comedic or not, Aphrodisiac pills are really, really powerful and negate resistance to an insane level, and that's even while assuming that you ignore Bai affecting Renegade with it.

I'd say they do, to an extent. Meng could punch through Huyan's Spirit Severing Domain when he got a Spirit Severing lvl fleshly body. You can overpower laws if you're simply stronger than them, and is capable of interacting with them, I guess.

Essence kinda is everything about something, so I'm not sure how good a partial Essence would be. Since it's not the whole thing, I believe it might not matter too much. Li draws power from the grand dao, which is also the "source of all" kinda thing, so it might even out.

I'll wait for Nep, then.

He resists poison that wrecks the body of 4-As, and can drown someone's soul.

So it's body control, not mind stuff? Would it stop him from using magics or pulling items to block it?

Powernull, I believe the "power" part would matter a lot, since it's generally a "pressure" doing so. I don't think layers would matter.

How powerful was the Sovereign aura when he used it? I believe he was punching people with it, so we should have an idea how strong it was.

Aphrodisiacs, that'd be a mess, yeah. It doesn't necessarily incap him doe, he can still . . . attack, that way. Or kill him to go back to his harem, I guess.

I'll answer the precog part first :

> I don't really agree with the danger sense, but doesn't really matter, like I said, so, whatever.

It's pretty obvious.....and if it didn't matter, I wouldn't have argued it (._.).

> Where are you taking 285 layers of precog from? If it's just from cultivation levels, that doesn't really work, since you can divine someone stronger than you, like Master God Diviner on Bai, that Echelon dude with the skull on Meng or that Paragon on Meng again. They also constantly sense danger against much stronger people, like Cores predicting Devas.

Yes from cultivation levels. It does work since it was shown again and again that resistances grow with cultivation, and this resistance was there since Qi Con lvl 1. The difference is that they didn't use Precog on the opponent, it was pretty much on themselves. They weren't seeing the future of said opponents, but about themselves. God-Diviner saw that he'd get saved, and not that Bai Xiaochun would be the one to, and the reason he was important to the Blood River sect was that he was adept at divination (he specializes in it, and not using just the power given to him via cultivation). Same for the others. I don't remember for the others, but the Paragon was calculating his own chances of survival against Meng's attack, and Meng was lower in cultivation. There's also no way a Paragon would be able to divinate Meng's future when Shui Dongliu coulnd't, and Meng was in 1st step back then when he got PVE's Lamp. Shui was going around planning everything as a Peak 3rd step, but with Meng taking a 4th step item he suddenly can't see anymore. He's also the fusion of a nigh-omniscient race expert at divination and a past half-4th, so yea.... Revelation also would have known about Reliance's true body, but what he saw was only the state of the Spirit Severing clone. It also was shown in Ri that higher cultivation bases can interfere in your divinations, and even know that you're attempting divinating on them.

So no, the above cases don't counter it.

Also, I was saying Precog-level danger sensing, as in such keen danger sensing that it's not unlike Precog, and not danger sensing using precognition...though it can be done too.

And yes, everything activates at once. They're passives for a reason.

If the opponent is right there next to them, they are using precog on said opponent as well. Maybe there's a difference between "fate", regarding important future matters that'll happen after a while, and the precog used to see the near future in a fight. The latter clearly works.

Precog is future-sight, in both cases it is seeing fate, and it was shown that it dosen't really work against higher levels. There seems to be a different type of augury though, and it is via calculation.That one is generally the one that's used when faced when ennemy attacks, and once more the result is still about the fat eof the caster himself, as is the case with the Paragon. And no, it is mainly on themselves, about their own "fate" and near-future.

This is just semantics at this point.

And again, it dosen't matter since this is about Danger Sensing, and not about precog. And what matters is that they can sense danger in general without there being a giveway.

Your fate will be connected to someone else's fate if you're fighting them. He was seeing Meng's fate as well, of killing him. Meng was stronger than him as well at the time. Although, let's be honest, Er Gen probably forgot, he tends to do that.

I'm mostly-ish fine with danger sense, just don't think it's applicable here, and surely not giving them precog with 285 layers or some bs like that.

InfiniteSped said:
Aphrodisiacs, that'd be a mess, yeah. It doesn't necessarily incap him doe, he can still . . . attack, that way. Or kill him to go back to his harem, I guess.
I mean, Bai certainly couldn't overpower that one dimension where the law was that everything needs to be made out of paper.

I mean, limited use of essence is kind of how everyone starts. Even in other verses its rare to alter all thing a concept encompasses even if the concept manip is type 1 or 2.

I mean, Bai outdid the dark concocters, and those things can kill Archeans.

I don't know? Bai partially resisted it due to his own will, and Ghostmother only used it to control the movements of all living beings on the Eternal Flower. It's supposed to let you make someone below you do anything you want, but it's never really fully shown because Bai always punches up.

The Sovereign Fist was keeping up with the late Archeans.

If just killing the enemy and going to your girl was an option after being affected, it would not be that much of a problem as it is. And... wouldn't he at least try to target the female mortals instead of someone that can and will beat him back? Keeping a straight mind is difficult with the pill, but... he would probably still try to be straight.

And it's not like Bai would attack once he starts going around molesting normal humans. He never really interjects after that happens, beyond saying stuff like "you forced my hand!"

All the above was purely danger sensing, and it seems very much applicable here. At least (they can have a sense of unease when dangerous stuff happening to family members for god's sake) vague sense of danger from Li Qiye, and if he uses his divine sense to scan he'll feel a great sense of danger, especially from the bag of holding and from the man.

And at peak 2nd step he does bypass around 285 layers. And once again, I am talking about the natural powers that your cultivation base grants you, where it was shown time and time again that higher cultivation powernulls lower ones, and not people specializing. Though even in the latter case, it is still rather ineffective (and it gets very blurry and stuff) against higher cultivators, so even against specialization he has at least dozens of layers of resistance there (._.)

@Ric: Couldn't the laws there simply be stronger than him?

Yeah, I know, it's just difficult to say how much more powerful his time stuff would be with just an incomplete Essence and his level of cultivation.

He did, yes. I was just responding to the Qi Con argument. >_>

Then it's hard to say. It might get nulled or not.

Well, for now Peak 2nd Step is 4-A, but AWWP might make that 3-C or 3-B. At least considerably stronger than the early Ancient/Archean stuff, so I could see it working.

Idk, are there people around? I always assumed battlefields are empty so that they don't have to worry about holding back. He could decide to summon some Tetra-War Stone Protectors to fight while he looks for someone, or some of his other weapons for a quick nuke, for the 2nd round at least.

>Law Manip: Li can destroy laws with sheer strength:

https://imgur.com/a/ieUZGdu

And his Void Imperfection would push any law away from him, this would also help against any other technique of Bai:

That's nothing new, Law Manipulation is a very basic power, and Ergen got that layered in resistances and in negation. Hundreds of layers. That works even on stuff "pushing away" natural laws, Li's Void Physique is nothing new in Er Gen.

From Spirit Severing you can manipulate laws, and the passive aura of an Immortal makes laws fade away. But here's the meat and potatoes, of people relatively within the same realm :

World Paragons pushing around laws :

The other two people on the tips of the other two ancient bronze swords in the lead were sitting with their legs crossed and meditating. One of them was an old man, and the other was a short boy. Not a single ripple of power was spreading out from their bodies, but if anyone took a closer look, they would discover to their shock that there was not a single hint of the universe's law around them. It was as if the area around them was a void, as if even the galaxy wanted to avoid wherever they were.
which gets ignored by this guy, who passively expels and enforces his laws :

However, Su Ming knew that these ripples were the laws in this galaxy. At that moment, the laws were being forcefully expelled as Su Ming's Ecang clone appeared in the area, as if the galaxy had become Ecang's territory once it arrived. Within this territory, all laws, all wills, and all rules would work only due to Ecang's will.
which gets bypassed by this guy (in the same realm) :

The middle-aged man's expression remained calm. As he spoke, his tone allowed no refusal. When his voice traveled outwards, the purple fog around Su Ming tumbled, and in the galaxy where laws had been chased away, laws appeared once again, but this time, they belonged to the middle-aged man.
That's....within the same realm/stage. They have hundreds of bypassing resistances and negations (._.). Li Qiye "pushing laws away" wouldn't work.

Essence is also canonically above even natural laws (concept after all), and Bai is using Essence power.

Like I was talking with Ric, the "power" of the guy controlling the laws would matter as well. They're more powerful, so they can control the laws set up by weaker people.

I mean, he couldn't interact with them at all, beyond somewhat resisting them. Wang at least got to physically blow through some of the laws he faced as far as I read, but it's not like laws have a really set way they react to being broken (cuz ergen).

It was discussed several times, and people are there but will not interfere with battles as long as they aren't brough into it. So people like Orochimaru can use people as sacrifices for his necromancy and such.

And like I said, it won't work since they're different systems, and it's a fallacious argument to say that because X dude in ED has the same AP that Y dude in Er Gen, he has the same level of hax and resistance.

Wrong.

This is no the case of "This 4-A happens to be an Archaen", it is a "This Archaean happens to be a 4-A."

So if ED dudes don't resist as much and bypass as much as the Er Gen ones, I don't see why Bai won't be able to bypass Li's Void Physique.

@Ric: Did they ever say who set up the laws in that place?

Well, that can happen, I guess. Would depend on how Li reacts to it.

@Nep: You can overpower laws if you can interact with them doe. Meng bitch slaps Huyan's Domain away, and it's brought up how it's his fleshly body power increasing that's doing it.

But if you want to just talk about the laws, then Li Qiye created the Nirvana Heavens law, which dictates that 13 Palaces form the Nirvana Heavens. That affects at least the whole Stone Medicine World, which seems to be an entire universe with its own starry sky and galaxies, and very likely includes the other nine worlds, so it might even dictate things over several universes. That level of law manip should let him compete just fine.

https://imgur.com/a/BkqeNv4

InfiniteSped said:
@Ric: Did they ever say who set up the laws in that place?
Well, that can happen, I guess. Would depend on how Li reacts to it.
It's a pocket dimension. IDK if anyone even set that stuff up.

It's a pocket dimension. IDK if anyone even set that stuff up.

I mean, someone probably made the place and set up the laws. Shouldn't just exist for no reason. Might have been a Sovereign from ancient times.

Huh, didn't notice that his Archean was 4-A as well. Could swear he fought Quasi-Sovereigns, oh well.

It can be Archean, yeah.

> @Nep: You can overpower laws if you can interact with them doe. Meng bitch slaps Huyan's Domain away, and it's brought up how it's his fleshly body power increasing that's doing it.

But that is once again, via his cultivation. His fleshly body's cultivation level let him do that, because in the verse you can pretty much do everything if you level up. Ancient Gods can even punch Essence at some point, that is a working of a the verse, and definitely not purely from the AP. Cultivation grants them said properties, and it'll be wrong to assume that the ability to do so can be granted with only the AP (._.)

As for the Law bit, you can see in the quotes above that those World Paragons rejects the universe's law itself, and they still get bypassed by SM, who gets bypassed by another. Said universe was formed by "infinite universes and spaces" too or some weird stuff. But let's say that if Li Qiye did affect a multiverse, it'll prob be enough, but I don't see that in the quote. I only see "the world".

So I don't see why it won't affect him.

He was a mummy that was giving life to all of reality while the quasi-sovereigns appeared.

And in that case Bai probably has a pretty big AP advantage. Recreating thousands of worlds that are ErGen sized sounds far superior to his own AP rating.

In-verse, higher AP lets you bitch slap laws. For other verses, the only issue would be to interact with laws physically, which is something Li can do.

If it's the universe's law, then everyone and their mothers in ED can do so, "Universal Laws" are manipulated and destroyed all the time. The infinite universes and spaces thing wasn't added to any profile yet, I believe, and you even said it was Dao Realm lvl stuff, so it shouldn't matter here.

He created the law that dictated the 13 Fate Palaces being the Nirvana Heavens, the older law existed in all those universes, so I assume it was changed in all of them, with the context given. Even just 1 universe should be enough.

Back