• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

[Martial Peak] Tong Xuan Realm Additions

Status
Not open for further replies.

BreezeHM

Peak Cultivator
I've finished the Tong Xuan Realm. Gathered feats for all the characters needed all I have to do is create the profiles. This CRT contains the new scaling, additions to Cultivator Physiology and Character Revisions.

First lets start With the scaling.

Attack Potency

First Order Saint Kings will scale above the 204.63 Gigatons, seeing how just their aura can make a Third Order Saint feel pain. I was originally going to make them scale to 4-C from creating a pocket realm containing a sun and moon but I believe this would be an outlier since people with much higher cultivation are dying from getting a literal star thrown at them.

Third Order Saints will scale to this High 6-C Calc, since it was done by a Third Order Saint, and all third Order Saints are somewhat relative to each other in base.

Second Order Saints will downscale from the 204.63 Gigatons due to Li Rong attacking Xue Li with the latter taking no damage, then attacks Li Rong and she lived. Li Rong then used her demonic crests, and one shot her. (If you factor in the Novel, Li Rong fought with Xue Li briefly before being overwhelmed before she used Demonic Crests), because of this, I'm proposing they scale to 102.315 gigatons, and the Demon God Transformation for Li Rong be a 2x Multiplier for AP.

First Order Saints will downscale even further from 102.315 Gigatons, however I'm unsure as to what exactly since Han Fei was able to take an attack from a Second Order Saint while still a First Order Saint and move around. For now I'll propose 51.16 Gigatons (Island level+)

Speed

Everyone from First Order Saint to 3rd Order Saint will scale to this new Calc (Mach 6217.65)
Reason being you don't see any blitzes between Saints, and even in the war they were all relative to each other in speed.
I'll also scale Saint King's to this since we have no speed feats for them at the moment.

Cultivator Physiology Additions

Mid-Low: This will now be from Immortal Ascension and above
High-Low: This will be from the Saint Realm and above
Low-Mid: This will be from the Saint King Realm and above

Character Revisions

Meng Wu Ya
Xia Ning Chan
Su Yan
Old Demon
  • New Key: Saint (First Order) grants him High-Low Cultivator Physiology, New AP and Speed scaling
  • His durability on his Demon Body Key will be updated depending on if the First Order Scaling goes through or not.
Hu Mei'er & Hu Jiao'er

You should add unconventional resistences to soul, mind and memory since they exist within the pocket dimension.

If you think there will be more accurate feats later then go with what you think works best for now.

I disagree with the spatial manipulation and pocket reality creation in the low-mid section as I see you used a scan from the novel while the profiles are made using the manhua. I will agree to it if you can show that the manhua doesn't differ from the novel and the key points, the characters and arcs aren't changed. While I know Martial Peak is the longest manhua with 3000+ chapters which could mean nothing was changed, I need some backing. So, I will wait a reaponse to this.

In rest, things look good.

You should add unconventional resistences to soul, mind and memory since they exist within the pocket dimension.
I'll add that in, thank you.
If you think there will be more accurate feats later then go with what you think works best for now.

I disagree with the spatial manipulation and pocket reality creation in the low-mid section as I see you used a scan from the novel while the profiles are made using the manhua. I will agree to it if you can show that the manhua doesn't differ from the novel and the key points, the characters and arcs aren't changed. While I know Martial Peak is the longest manhua with 3000+ chapters which could mean nothing was changed, I need some backing. So, I will wait a reaponse to this.

In rest, things look good.
How should I go about proving that they're the same? Should I take an arc and compare it with the novel?

How should I go about proving that they're the same? Should I take an arc and comp

How should I go about proving that they're the same? Should I take an arc and compare it with the novel?

I think spatial Manipulation should only be Yang Kai's ability for now.

Since you posted the scan from the novel I assume you've read it till this arc in the manhua. Are there differences in the characters? Their powers? The progression of the MC cultivation? Changes about the world? Changes about the story and its plotlines? Did some characters get gender swiped? Any major changes in the explanation of the cosmology, abilities, etc?

Since you posted the scan from the novel I assume you've read it till this arc in the manhua. Are there differences in the characters? Their powers? The progression of the MC cultivation? Changes about the world? Changes about the story and its plotlines? Did some characters get gender swiped? Any major changes in the explanation of the cosmology, abilities, etc?
Yes I've read both. Characters and their personalities are the same. In terms of abilities, the Manhua cuts a lot out during fights. For example during the fight with Yang Bai, he used energy projection a lot to make A giant snake woven of True Qi to attack people and such, but that was never shown in the Manhua. However the overall fight didn't change, since they still showed him being unaffected by everyone else's attack and him easily beating everyone else.

The Novel also accurately describes situations for example against a Charm Demon, it was stated that the Demon had a stronger spiritual energy than Yang Kai, even though its strength was in the Second Order Transcendent Realm in which Yang Kai has killed people in that realm before. The Manhua would leave you wondering why Yang Kai couldn't kill it like how he used to but the novel explains it. Which again, doesn't change the plot of the fight since how Yang Kai won in the manhua was accurate to the novel.

Mc's Cultivation is the same as novel very accurate progression. Nothing changes with the world, cosmology or plot besides some more in depth explanations that aren't in the Manhua.

Pretty much the only difference is the Novel gives more information about events than the Manhua.

The changes aren't controversail or too high tier so I can say you can apply them but if you want more perspectives on this then you can wait a bit more from another staff or another user.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back