• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So...should there be a profile for this guy? He has one impressive feat, and it's pretty clear that he's physically 10-C.

Every Star Wars related thread I've ever made has been so dumb, I can't even begin to explain it.

content revision? questions and answers? general discussion? im not really sure but not here.

Why is it rejected? The only reason I've seen is "he's weak". What the ****? That just makes him 10-C, and we could add the whole "using the force too much KO's him" thing in his "weaknesses" section.

Aight I'm bout to make the profile. If it gets deleted I'll fight for it and see if there are any actual reasons for it not to exist.

baby yoda would be the most over used but weakest character on the wiki so he'd just end up with like 15 losses and mabye 1 or 2 wins.

Baby Yoda could yeet him away with the Force though. If he can lift up a giant rhinoceros creature with high difficulty I'm sure he can lift up a furry with no difficulty.

It's another member of his species. We just call him Baby Yoda because we don't know his name or the name of his species. The Mandalorian actually takes place quite a bit after Yoda's death.

Back