• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Azure Striker vs Yellow Flash

"Bullshit," I said. "You're too modest," I said.

Having the ability to instantly go right to someone at any and all moments is incredibly hard to deal with.
“I recall Senjutsu wasn’t your Forte” Kakashi said, “I haven’t used it much in battle” Minato said proceeds to do it in 4 seconds WHY

Yes, it’s definitely hard, but so is dealing with Healing, and an automatic counter to your like, main entire thing. So, hopefully it isn’t too bad. GV still has the Flashfield button, and the Crashbolt button, and the Astrasphere button that he can just… use, reacting to the teleport

also i edited my post eeee, doesn’t make much of a difference

Last edited:
“I recall Senjutsu wasn’t your Forte” Kakashi said, “I haven’t used it much in battle” Minato said proceeds to do it in 4 seconds WHY

Yes, it’s definitely hard, but so is dealing with Healing, and an automatic counter to your like, main entire thing. So, hopefully it isn’t too bad. GV still has the Flashfield button, and the Crashbolt button, and the Astrasphere button that he can just… use, reacting to the teleport

also i edited my post eeee, doesn’t make much of a difference
*0.04 seconds

What if Minato just cuts his head off or something?

What's astrasphere?

Nice

What if Minato just cuts his head off or something?
Well… he dies. Just like everyone else.

But with the AP diff, even with Sage Mode being comparable, I don’t think Minato is gonna be lobbing any heads off, especially if he’s getting zapped (cuz Flashfield is like instant and stuff) while trying to do so and while Gunvolt’s trying to dodge his attack AND while he’s shooting a rapid fire gun. Plus, GV can double his defenses with Septimal Shield if need be to prevent head lobbing. Hitting the neck is already hard, with all of that in the way…. I don’t think it’s gonna happen
What's astrasphere?
Effecitvely Flashfield+ and it hurts like a truck. I don’t think a Rasengan or a Kunai knife is gonna reach GV with that in the way. And since it’s something Minato hasn’t seen before in the scenario above (or really the first time in any scenario), more than likely he’s gonna get hit by it and he’ll be in a ton of pain.

you can also like, look through the profile eeee

Well… he dies. Just like everyone else.

But with the AP diff, even with Sage Mode being comparable, I don’t think Minato is gonna be lobbing any heads off, especially if he’s getting zapped (cuz Flashfield is like instant and stuff) while trying to do so and while Gunvolt’s trying to dodge his attack AND while he’s shooting a rapid fire gun. Plus, GV can double his defenses with Septimal Shield if need be to prevent head lobbing. Hitting the neck is already hard, with all of that in the way…. I don’t think it’s gonna happen

Effecitvely Flashfield+ and it hurts like a truck. I don’t think a Rasengan or a Kunai knife is gonna reach GV with that in the way. And since it’s something Minato hasn’t seen before in the scenario above (or really the first time in any scenario), more than likely he’s gonna get hit by it and he’ll be in a ton of pain.

you can also like, look through the profile eeee
His AP doesn't need to be equal to cut off his head. Cutting objects are easier to cause damage.

Kamui is also instant, but FTG was able to bypass that.

He'll need to activate Septimal shield before dying.

He can TP away the instant he's hit by it. He was able to teleport out of an exponentially faster attack (TSOs) the instant it hit his jacket.

But that like, takes work.

His AP doesn't need to be equal to cut off his head. Cutting objects are easier to cause damage.

Kamui is also instant, but FTG was able to bypass that.

He'll need to activate Septimal shield before dying.

He can TP away the instant he's hit by it. He was able to teleport out of an exponentially faster attack (TSOs) the instant it hit his jacket.

But that like, takes work.
I mean, I guess that makes sense, but Minato has to be dealing with all the things I said about that to happen first, the zapping from the Flashfield. FTG, the ability itself didn't bypass Kamui (Minato literally said it was superior to FTG), if Obito was able to react to Minato using FTG Level 2 with Kamui, Minato would have slipped through, but because Obito was too slow, he got hit. Gunvolt is faster than Minato here, he'd be able to zap and dodge out of the way while shooting his gun, things Minato needs to deal with while he's trying to attack.

Also, by that logic, anyone can one shot lol. Including Gunvolt. Actually, Gunvolt would have a better chance one shotting Minato than Minato does one shotting GV with that logic. Gunvolt is firing hundreds of bolts just rapid fire. If just one touches Minato's neck or head, he's dead, and Minato is definitely gonna get hit at least one time.

Again GV is in advantage state this entire time, so Minato may not even be able to get the chance to get that full hit Rasengan + Marking

Yeah he can TP out, but when you get shocked, you really can't.... Think... So... And also, that requires Reactions, Gunvolt's kinda faster here (again man the reason speed is unequal is that Gunvolt doesn't get blitzed aaaaa)

Also imagine saying something relatable lol

Minato's wincon is definitely far harder to reach than AS'. Not to mention AS' speed and reaction advantage.

I mean, I guess that makes sense, but Minato has to be dealing with all the things I said about that to happen first, the zapping from the Flashfield. FTG, the ability itself didn't bypass Kamui (Minato literally said it was superior to FTG), if Obito was able to react to Minato using FTG Level 2 with Kamui, Minato would have slipped through, but because Obito was too slow, he got hit. Gunvolt is faster than Minato here, he'd be able to zap and dodge out of the way while shooting his gun, things Minato needs to deal with while he's trying to attack.

Also, by that logic, anyone can one shot lol. Including Gunvolt. Actually, Gunvolt would have a better chance one shotting Minato than Minato does one shotting GV with that logic. Gunvolt is firing hundreds of bolts just rapid fire. If just one touches Minato's neck or head, he's dead, and Minato is definitely gonna get hit at least one time.

Again GV is in advantage state this entire time, so Minato may not even be able to get the chance to get that full hit Rasengan + Marking

Yeah he can TP out, but when you get shocked, you really can't.... Think... So... And also, that requires Reactions, Gunvolt's kinda faster here (again man the reason speed is unequal is that Gunvolt doesn't get blitzed aaaaa)

Also imagine saying something relatable lol
Yeah, I'm just saying taking the opponent offguard can make FTG triumph even against thought based counters.

But GV is shooting them in a linear open pattern I assume? Meanwhile Minato will use surprise attacks. Linear attacks are much easier to avoid. Even Sakura (I believe with some assistance) and Chiyo could avoid almost as many attacks with worse agility and without posessing FTG.
14.jpg
15.jpg

I don't think just a bit of a shock is gonna prevent Minato from thinking. Minato could teleport even after a TSO cut off his arm.

GV's reactions are technically greater than Minato's reactions, but Minato's reactions are more than 4x greater than GV's combat speed.

Last edited:
Huh I though Edo Tensei pain nulled for some reason...

As for GV's Bolts, they come in a ton of varieties and trajectories, some even home. Sakura is trained to be a dodge master (which makes her attractive especially in that panel fite me you won't)

I don't think Minato can dodge ALL of them, especially if at close ranges. Also Sakura and Chiyo were mostly focused on dodging there, where as Minato has to attack and take risks to get any clue as to what to do VS Flashfield (especially on first encounter because he doesn't know what it does)

Also if Minato is faster than GV in any way... then know this, MY PAIN WILL BE FAR GREATER THAN YOUUUURSSS (GV has the same reactions and combat speed tho, idk where 4x even comes from, again the purpose of unequalized speed was to give GV the speed advantage)

Last edited:
Huh I though Edo Tensei pain nulled for some reason...

As for GV's Bolts, they come in a ton of varieties and trajectories, some even home. Sakura is trained to be a dodge master (which makes her hot especially in that panel fite me you won't)

I don't think Minato can dodge ALL of them, especially if at close ranges. Also Sakura and Chiyo were mostly focused on dodging there, where as Minato has to attack and take risks to get any clue as to what to do VS Flashfield (especially on first encounter because he doesn't know what it does)

Also if Minato is faster than GV in any way... then know this, MY PAIN WILL BE FAR GREATER THAN YOUUUURSSS (GV has the same reactions and combat speed tho, idk where 4x even comes from, again the purpose of unequalized speed was to give GV the speed advantage)
Nah.
main-qimg-93b733f11155a89c539f0c9ebb5144c7
main-qimg-fea00611a5f5a5a246591b1b9f0c75c0

The advantage of GV's bolts being more versatile and good is offset by Minato being way way way better than BoS Sakura and Old Chiyo by a huge margin. (Uh she's kinda 15. I mean, I agree, but I'm also a teen so...)

He can def FTG away tho.

He can use shadow clones for that.

Cause GV's combat speed is Sub Rel+ while Minato's reactions are high end Relativistic.

GV's reactions are SoL tho

Nah.
main-qimg-93b733f11155a89c539f0c9ebb5144c7
main-qimg-fea00611a5f5a5a246591b1b9f0c75c0

The advantage of GV's bolts being more versatile and good is offset by Minato being way way way better than BoS Sakura and Old Chiyo by a huge margin. (Uh she's kinda 15. I mean, I agree, but I'm also a teen so...)

He can def FTG away tho.

He can use shadow clones for that.

Cause GV's combat speed is Sub Rel+ while Minato's reactions are high end Relativistic.

GV's reactions are SoL tho
Hey man she was my first waifu I was a child this is my childhood also dammit no way she 15 when I was a kid like, I thought she was like a young adult, like a professional got it all together now I look bad crap

GVs combat is SoL bro what u mean did someone mess with the profile. Also Vasuki actually makes using Shadow Clones a VERY BAD IDEA because when it hits one it just homes in on all others (it would only work in beginning of the fight in my scenario above)

Well, I guess he can FTG away from Astra I guess but it'll still hurt somewhat. I still think GV is in advantage state the entire time. It's just hard to believe Minato can attack and dodge like that crap.

Still, most of your argument is what happens when Minato marks GV, while I say it's quite likely that'll happen eventually, if he does it too late he might already be fried up

Last edited:
"Sub-Relativistic+ movement speed with Speed of Light combat speed and reactions"

My g u tripping

Hey man she was my first waifu I was a child this is my childhood also dammit no way she 15

GVs combat is SoL bro what u mean did someone mess with the profile. Also Vasuki actually makes using Shadow Clones a VERY BAD IDEA because when it hits one it just homes in on all others (it would only work in beginning of the fight in my scenario above)

Well, I guess he can FTG away from Astra I guess but it'll still hurt somewhat. I still think GV is in advantage state the entire time. It's just hard to believe Minato can attack and dodge like that crap.
We all gotta move on

Wait a sec. Hollllll' up. I was going off of this. "Speed: 62,587 Mach Movement, Speed of Light Reactions" that you wrote at the top. GV's combat speed is SoL while Minato's mental reaction speed is only Relativistic. In that case, this is a stomp if you don't equalize speed. GV can literally blitz him right off the bat.

Well to be fair if he does that minato is at a heavy advantage due to FTG
Either GZ blitzes and murders 10/10 times with no difficulty or Minato just has a pretty solid advantage. It's pretty clear which is the fairer option.

Leave my child self alone

I made it speed Unequal because I have that much faith in my childhood hero's dad. And that he'd FTG blitz, that's why I gave GV the speed advantage so he doesn't just die immediately

Last edited:
imo minato might stomp with speed equalized.
No, but like, you don't understand. Minato has literally zero ways of winning as it currently is. It's like putting Minato against SPSM Naruto in terms of speed. This match can't be added now. With speed equalized, even if it's a decisive win for Minato, GV at least has wincons with a miniscule chance of working.
Leave my child self alone

I made it speed Unequal because I have that much faith in my childhood hero's dad. And that he'd FTG blitz, that's why I gave GV the speed advantage so he doesn't just die immediately
No

Faith ain't gonna change the fact that Minato can't react to any of GV's attacks, even with FTG. In theory I believe he could, but the stats disagree with that.

pain guess I’ll die

that moment when I think Combat Speed and Reaction Speed are the same thing.

Alright, I’ll change it pain (I told you my pain will be far greater than yours), the scenario I have will have to change, but hopefully not much changes

The battle still kinda just revolves around if Minato can break through GV or if GV's Flashfield/Astrasphere/Crashbolt/whatever the heck defenses, stamina, and healing survive

pain guess I’ll die

that moment when I think Combat Speed and Reaction Speed are the same thing.

Alright, I’ll change it pain (I told you my pain will be far greater than yours), the scenario I have will have to change, but hopefully not much changes
Just a note, when u equalize speed, ur supposed to lower the faster character's speed stats proprtionately so that their combat speed=the opponent's combat speed. So in this case his combat/reaction speed would be lowered to Sub Rel while his movement is lowered by the same amount of times that his combat speed is lowered, AKA it goes down to Massively Hypersonic. Meanwhile Minato's reactions stay at Relativistic.

We equalize speed, meaning Minato’s Rel speed is just too fast for GV right

And then we turn Prevasion on so Minato can’t hit him

Bam.

Incon.
….or we actually debate which is pain

We equalize speed, meaning Minato’s Rel speed is just too fast for GV right

And then we turn Prevasion on so Minato can’t hit him

Bam.

Incon.
….or we actually debate which is pain
Rel reactions aren't gonna help him hit GV, it's just gonna allow him to avoid attacks easier.

Anyways I'd vote Minato with speed equalized even if he has prevasion.

Dang even with Prevasion? Remember it's automatic, it's not like Obito's Kamui where he has to activate it manually. Plus Healing if Minato somehow gets past that. Also I'll update the rules on the OP later and give people a link to the debate that deals with this new rule set because it keeps changing

Last edited:

Again, refer to this video for how Prevasion works. It is indeed automatic, not consciously activated like Kamui. It's literally just the same thing but just none of it's weaknesses.

Oh and if the counterargument for this is "Drain his EP so he Overheats". That blue bar in the video is said EP. Gunvolt can recharge it right away without any consequences basically. Yes, he can just spam it.

Last edited:
I'll vote incon, Neither of them can really hit each other and both of em have comparable stamina.

Yes good. GV can only have Incon matches

If not for the Nine Tails Stamina Feat Minato had he would have gotten outlasted which would make me the big sad

Last edited:
Also I heard OPs can vote, it just that it seems biased

But since I'm Chaotic Neutral I just want Incon

Back