• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Reinhard can gain any Divine Protection he feels he needs at any given moment,
this is a moment, but it sounds like he needs to figure it out yeah?
whether it already exists or not.
bruh they just be making up new powers

literally the most playground shit i've ever seen lmao
The force that creates and grants him Divine Protections is the soul of the world, the Od Lagna.
i mean i guess the world itself would know what stuff its made of so i guess it might know, but does Reinhard go like "bro i need to hit electrons" and then the world does exactly what he says he needs or does he go "HEY LEMME HIT THIS GUY" and the world does the rest?

Back