• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

AZULA VS TODOROKI ( 4-9-0 ) GRACE 🔥❄🔥

Are you comparing Azula to Avatar Roku, where's even the basis for that ?! Beside, Shoto's flame is comparable to Endeavor's who can easily cut through/melt skyscrapers and steel with the heat of his attack which is > melting chains, and he can casually endure such heat everytime he uses his quirk. Using the color of the flame and real world science to justify the temperature of her flame is not okay since this is fiction we are talking about and Azula simply lack feats or statements to indicate a confirmed temperature, let alone that off natural blue flames. Azula's fire may be hotter than Zuko's but since the latter himself also lack heat feats there's not much to compare the former to.
If Shoto froze her with her nose still expose then yeah she would be able to do that, but he's not dumb the moment he sees her break out using that method he'll froze her fully like what Katara did. Can't breathe can't use Firebending or if he had had enough he'll just necrosis her to death
Azula can create lightning that is capable of shattering rock, so it should let her smash through the ice. As seen with Mako, firebenders can still make lightning with very little movement.
So he'll either fully incase her in ice, suppressing her breathing, which is a core mechanic for FB and in turn lightning bending or just stand back HUNDREDS OF METER and layers literal mountains worth of ice on top of her over and over while keeping himself warm with his fire side, he has not been shown to suffer from any overheating/frosbite from season 2 onward using the same method. That's the range and Aoe difference Azula has to work with here. His stamina will allow him to do this for at least 8 hours, can Azula last that long while incase in ice, unable to breath properly. Her CQC advantage won't likely means much given that Todoroki kept up with Stain, a highly mobile, acrobatic and skilled fighter with decades of experince fighting and killing pro heroes, and Shoto has only gotten more skilled and experienced since. And he did this in an environment where he can't properly use his quirk. So if he's feeling cornered he can just flood the surrounding area with ice/fire to keep Azula off him and play the range game until she tires out or he'll caught her with his fire which would quite literally melt the flesh off her bones, necrosis her into icy chunks or KO her with his Hundred of meters wide explosion. All of this without mentioning that Shoto has better durability than her in addition to resisting her fire.

Using the color of the flame and real world science to justify the temperature of her flame is not okay since this is fiction we are talking about and Azula simply lack feats or statements to indicate a confirmed temperature, let alone that off natural blue flames
I might be wrong and if i am then i apologize but this is seriously hypocritical considering MHA has heat resistance because of Dabi's blue flames, bakugo's nitroglycerin sweat.
Her CQC advantage won't likely means much given that Todoroki kept up with Stain, a highly mobile, acrobatic and skilled fighter with decades of experince fighting and killing pro heroes, and Shoto has only gotten more skilled and experienced since
This comparison means almost nothing considering all shoto actually did was fire attacks from a distance against stain and actively tried to stop stain from getting close enough, nothing implies the heroes stain killed were even considerably skilled, for all we know they could be fodder. I can literally say Azula has better skill than the entirety of MHA

I might be wrong and if i am then i apologize but this is seriously hypocritical considering MHA has heat resistance because of Dabi's blue flames, bakugo's nitroglycerin sweat.
Dabi while in his teens have a confirmed fire temperature of 2000°C and is stated to be hotter than Endeavor/Shoto who can melt through steel/skyscraper and melt through/vaporize opponents stronger than them with their fire. Bakugou's exlosion even the smallest and briefest ones can instantly incinerate clothes, melt through stone as seen in Heroes Rising, hurt character like All might who can punch beings made of superheated plasma with no problem, burn Shigaraki who's heat/fire resistant enough to not get his skin melt off by Endeavor's attack and his sweat is stated by the manga to be nitroglycerin-like. These are are all supporting feats and statements from the manga on why the character are the way they are. Now are there any feats or statements that suggest Azula's flame is as hot as natural blue flame other than it's blue in color and is hotter than Zuko's ?
I can literally say Azula has better skill than the entirety of MHA
Kingofwolves999 will write an entire essay on why Deku skill stomp Azula if he ever caught you say this. Kinda hard for Azula to gain an advantage in CQC against someone who can just go "lol no" and flood the entire area you're fighting in with durabilty negating elements that can one shot you, that's assuming she can actually get close and not get trapped in ice or perpetually zone off from hundreds of meter away with stadium wide attacks.

Any Deku past UA beginnings would violate Azula in combat. Never say she skill stomps anyone in this verse when the best she has is decent martial arts and low budget Endeavor fire manip but without the temperature.

Azula’s best skill feats get laughed at by Deku’s baseline intelligence. I slapped her in a Deku fight before and I’ll do it again.

Any Deku past UA beginnings would violate Azula in combat. Never say she skill stomps anyone in this verse when the best she has is decent martial arts and low budget Endeavor fire manip but without the temperature.

Azula’s best skill feats get laughed at by Deku’s baseline intelligence. I slapped her in a Deku fight before and I’ll do it again.
Speak of the devil đź’€

Also Shoto freezes Azula up to her neck so she can’t breathe fire at the ice, and if she tries to burn out of it he just adds more because he can make this shit infinitely at a casual level with his fire side being used.

The only reason he doesn’t spam the big attacks is because he’s up against people that either know what he can do, are faster than him, or destroy the whole thing, so it’s useless to spam it. Azula has worse heat feats than Bakugo, she isn’t doing anything if Shoto even somewhat gets serious and just drowns her in 3 city blocks worth of ice.

That's assuming she doesn't just get vaporize by his flame or get turn into bloody chunks by his ice

Azula: hits someone with a fire attack and sets their clothes on fire or gives them burns

Shoto (first time with fire btw): instantly melts hundreds of tons of ice while being nowhere near the ice as a side effect of him just activating it.

Her fire attacks would literally do nothing to him, meaning all she can do is punch him to death, which is ******* hilarious since he can freeze her if she even touches him just like he did Deku and Iida.

She is not winning

Azula: hits someone with a fire attack and sets their clothes on fire or gives them burns

Shoto (first time with fire btw): instantly melts hundreds of tons of ice while being nowhere near the ice as a side effect of him just activating it.

Her fire attacks would literally do nothing to him, meaning all she can do is punch him to death, which is ******* hilarious since he can freeze her if she even touches him just like he did Deku and Iida.

She is not winning
Lets not forget her lightning but anyway,just a few more hours for grace to finish

Ah yes, the lightning that is incredibly obvious to see when she’s doing it and couldn’t even kill an off guard Aang. Surely she’ll have an easy time using it when she’s constantly trying to fly around (no Sozin’s comet to amp her btw) dodging 30 stories tall ice attacks from someone gliding around the place like he’s Ice Man.

Back