• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

AZULA VS TODOROKI ( 4-9-0 ) GRACE 🔥❄🔥

Fighting to win, willing to kill, win condition in standard battle assumptions is by death unless stated otherwise.
Death is not the only condition.
Victory Conditions: Death of the opponent, removing the opponent from the battlefield for at least one week (BFR), knocking the opponent out for at least one hour, or incapacitating the opponent by putting him in a state in which he can not harm the other fighter(s) for over a day, are to be assumed as victory conditions.
Sba means shoto is willing to kill, but doesn't make it his first option. I don't care much for this fight, just wanted to throw that in there.

Sba means shoto is willing to kill, but doesn't make it his first option. I don't care much for this fight, just wanted to throw that in there.
Huh neat.

Ive always seen people treat it like that, the more you know

and why not? Shoto always starts with ice and as we know, necrosis comes from ice

If you want him to use it just put in the OP “win condition is death”
I didn't put it because I didn't think it was necessary, and when I make these threads I want the two of them to fight at the maximum of their strength

I didn't put it because I didn't think it was necessary, and when I make these threads I want the two of them to fight at the maximum of their strength
Then put that it in the OP.

Thats what’s gonna cause neither of the two to hold back

Bruh, that just throws away the whole fight. Azula just gets one shot by the necrosis.

It needs to be in character for this to be a fair fight đź—ż

no that’s not how fire bending even works In series.

They can only control their own flames for a very limited amount of time after releasing it
Not true, there have been times in the series where benders have taken control of other bender's moves. Master Pakku took control of Katara's waterbendering once and Avatar Warn redirected several other firebender's fire away from him. There are other examples, but those are two that come to the top of my head.

Not true, there have been times in the series where benders have taken control of other bender's moves. Master Pakku took control of Katara's waterbendering once and Avatar Warn redirected several other firebender's fire away from him. There are other examples, but those are two that come to the top of my head.
Apologies I only remember seasons 1 and 2.

Of course Pakku controlling katara’s bending would matter if this was a water bender fight

Apologies I only remember seasons 1 and 2.

Of course Pakku controlling katara’s bending would matter if this was a water bender fight
What I mean is benders in general can take control of other bender's attacks in general, it just doesn't happen that often in either series. I did give the Wan example, which was firebending.
I dont know
Azula can use her fire to rocketboost herself, but as far as I can remember, she couldn't use it to fly until season 3.

Zuko's and Azula clashed, and Zuko's fires also orange, Avatar fire seems to be cosmetic, because both were empowered and at their strongest and guess which one was showed to be stronger?
I mean, the difference of the heat of the flames doesn't translate to raw power. The same clash caused an explosion that caused fire to rain down on the nearby building, and the remnants of Azula's blue flames cooled down to orange fire, proving that it is hotter then Zuko's.
What are Azula's victory conditions?
Lightning, and possibly hotter fire to bypass Todoroki's resistance.

I mean, the difference of the heat of the flames doesn't translate to raw power. The same clash caused an explosion that caused fire to rain down on the nearby building, and the remnants of Azula's blue flames cooled down to orange fire, proving that it is hotter then Zuko's.
That’s odd because nobody notes the difference. If they were of a hotter temperature then I’m sure somebody would have noted the difference
Lightning, and possibly hotter fire to bypass Todoroki's resistance.
Shouto can resist fire which can cause steel to melt incredibly quickly, I don’t remember that being shown in season 2 by Azula

impressive, but I don't think I need to remind you how big and massive Shoto's ice is and how fast Shoto can create them.
If she gets trapped in the ice, she could exhale from her nostrils to melt the ice in front of her face. As Cisco pointed out, Katara in the series finale completely covered herself in ice and was able to melt the bit in front of her by exhaling. Iroh could also exhale steam from his nostrils that was hot enough to make metal red-hot, so it's been shown that firebenders can do this too. If I recall, a relatively untrained Zuko in the first episode also exhaled steam. The reason why she didn't do this in the finale is because Azula had gone craycray by that point. With one good breath, Azula can create lightning that is capable of shattering rock, so it should let her smash through the ice. As seen with Mako, firebenders can still make lightning with very little movement.

Iroh could also exhale steam from his nostrils that was hot enough to make metal red-hot, so it's been shown that firebenders can do this too.
That Iroh and I’m certain that we can’t compare S2 Azula to Iroh
If I recall, a relatively untrained Zuko in the first episode also exhaled steam.
it wasn’t completely solid, it a hollow sphere iirc
The reason why she didn't do this in the finale is because Azula had gone craycray by that point
I don’t think that’s how that works.

No matter how crazy she is someone isn’t just going to forget how to do that, especially when she’s likely trying every option

especially because katana froze it herself, she likely had control of the ice and how it was formed

If she gets trapped in the ice, she could exhale from her nostrils to melt the ice in front of her face. As Cisco pointed out, Katara in the series finale completely covered herself in ice and was able to melt the bit in front of her by exhaling. Iroh could also exhale steam from his nostrils that was hot enough to make metal red-hot, so it's been shown that firebenders can do this too. If I recall, a relatively untrained Zuko in the first episode also exhaled steam. The reason why she didn't do this in the finale is because Azula had gone craycray by that point. With one good breath, Azula can create lightning that is capable of shattering rock, so it should let her smash through the ice. As seen with Mako, firebenders can still make lightning with very little movement.
Azula from season 2 would be able to do the same thing that katara demonstrated at the end of the series? by the way, Shoto managed to destroy several cement walls at once with just one FFHW, and the FBs don't get weaker in colder temperatures? and by the way, how fast can she get off the ice?

I don’t think that’s how that works.

No matter how crazy she is someone isn’t just going to forget how to do that, especially when she’s likely trying every option

especially because katana froze it herself, she likely had control of the ice and how it was formed
I don't agree with this. If she was thinking straight, she should have been able to use her firebreath to melt through the chains that Katara had put her in, as fire has been shown to melt chains before in Avatar.

It won't change anything, but if it wasn't clear, I'm voting for Azula.

Edit: Also, I just found a vid of Zuko literally melting ice by exhaling. Given that by this point in the series Zuko was much less skilled the Azula, she should be able to do this, since she can also breathe fire.
it takes her a whole year just to create that small ice dome while Shoto can create much BIGGER glaciers in practically a second lol and in the case of her second ice attack, she needs the water to create the ice, while Shoto already creates the ice INSTANTLY

it takes her a whole year just to create that small ice dome while Shoto can create much BIGGER glaciers in practically a second lol and in the case of her second ice attack, she needs the water to create the ice, while Shoto already creates the ice INSTANTLY
I mean, comparing the durations of the attack doesn't matter in this instance since Zuko got caught in it. I'm just pointing out what Azula could do if she got caught in Todoroki's attack.

Also, Shoto's profile says that he needs to use fire again once he uses his ice wall attack to heat up his body temp, so it's not like he can spam that against her should she manage to escape.

Also, Shoto's profile says that he needs to use fire again once he uses his ice wall attack to heat up his body temp, so it's not like he can spam that against her should she manage to escape.
he can keep both on at the same times, it’s why HHHC is so powerful in series, when Using both sides he truly has no weaknesses

Back