• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ayanokouji vs Conor (Detroit: Become Human) [0-2-0]

*Both are at 9-C
*ANHS Koji key
*RK900 Conner key
Ayanokouji AP: 13.2 KJ
Conor AP: Ranges from 13.6 to 24.3 KJ via this feat using reference for common feats.
*Speed Equalized
10 Meters Apart

7 - Ayanokoji (XxZetsuxX, ThePrimalHunter, Catbowtie, Shadowslash125, SatellaTheWoE, TheHuntsman1001, RoggerReggor)

2 - Connor (Dinozxd, Nikoandretti)

Last edited by a moderator:
I think you need to do the CRT about changing his stats to Street+ to Wall level

Otherwise he remains 600 joules and gets one shotted

Not on the profile, He scales to 600 joules or smth due to the pistol KE
Yes it is it says he tanked a hit from a speeding vehicle under Durability and that’s the weaker version of Connor
He doesn't but his ANPR allows him to predict intentions and alot of other factors
You can’t say it allows him to do something he never has. You have to have feats to back up a claim. That’s a huge assumption when guns aren’t even used in classroom of the elite. I’ve only seen him read physical attacks, not gun trajectories. Stuff like that needs statements like this.

I think you need to do the CRT about changing his stats to Street+ to Wall level

Otherwise he remains 600 joules and gets one shotted
It’s already on his profile It says it under durability that he tanked being hit by a speeding vehicle which isn’t 600 joules

It’s already on his profile It says it under durability that he tanked being hit by a speeding vehicle which isn’t 600 joules
He is still street level and not wall level
Yes it is it says he tanked a hit from a speeding vehicle under Durability and that’s the weaker version of Connor
Not on the profile
You can’t say it allows him to do something he never has. You have to have feats to back up a claim. That’s a huge assumption when guns aren’t even used in classroom of the elite. I’ve only seen him read physical attacks, not gun trajectories. Stuff like that needs statements like this.
You make it seem like looking at the person's fingers requires superhuman predictions and stuff

I assure you it doesn't

Bro that’s how I found the feat lol it’s on his page under durability right after tanking a metal pipe.
I still don't see the profile being wall level..
You need feats to back up claims otherwise it makes them baseless. Thats the rules I read on this site when i signed up
Should be massively superior to the likes of Ichika Amasawa due to much harder curriculum and should have learnt the abilities of likes of Ichika much before. Can determine each and every possibility to visualize the future to some extent. Ayanokouji was able to determine that Manabu was aiming to throw his sister when he was still pinning her and even asked him to confirm it, on hearing the predictions, Manabu also asks Ayanokouji on how was he able to figure out what he was trying to do. Ayanokouji can out-predict his opponents after he completely understands their upper limit, this has been displayed when Ayanokouji misreads Ryuuen's upper limit and then corrects it, it has been confirmed when Tsukishiro and Shiba deliberately tried to hide their abilities to prevent Ayanokouji from gaining an advantage. However, He can use his intuition to read his opponents and also determine their abilities as well. Ayanokouji also analyzes Hōsen from the sides and predicts that he was aiming to harm himself, something which cannot be predicted from the posture Hōsen was in

This should prove more than enough

I still don't see the profile being wall level..
But its higher than 600 joules which is why I used the speeds for daily travel and interstate speed to balance it out which is what the mods informed me to do for feats that fit the description.
Should be massively superior to the likes of Ichika Amasawa due to much harder curriculum and should have learnt the abilities of likes of Ichika much before. Can determine each and every possibility to visualize the future to some extent.
This only applies to his own experiences from his past white room training. They did not predict bullet trajectories in his training. You can’t assume that from this without an actual demonstration of it like this link I showed you and here is another example
This is hand to hand prediction. He predicted the slam because he also practices Aikido and knows how the movements look. That’s not validating predicting bullet trajectories.
Ayanokouji can out-predict his opponents after he completely understands their upper limit, this has been displayed when Ayanokouji misreads Ryuuen's upper limit and then corrects it, it has been confirmed when Tsukishiro and Shiba deliberately tried to hide their abilities to prevent Ayanokouji from gaining an advantage. However, He can use his intuition to read his opponents and also determine their abilities as well.
Again, this is all physical fighting based. Nothing here gives validation to claim he can dodge bullet trajectories and nothing like the links I sent above.
Ayanokouji also analyzes Hōsen from the sides and predicts that he was aiming to harm himself, something which cannot be predicted from the posture Hōsen was in

This should prove more than enough
this is moreso information analysis than actual analytical prediction

But its higher than 600 joules which is why I used the speeds for daily travel and interstate speed to balance it out which is what the mods informed me to do for feats that fit the description.
Again, If the profile doesn't have wall level rating in his profile, Then the feat is unusable
This only applies to his own experiences from his past white room training. They did not predict bullet trajectories in his training. You can’t assume that from this without an actual demonstration of it like this link I showed you and here is another example
Ayanokouji has will think of every possibility in a fight which was showned against Tsukishiro and Shiba
This is hand to hand prediction. He predicted the slam because he also practices Aikido and knows how the movements look. That’s not validating predicting bullet trajectories.
Shooting bullets requires hands to shoot lol

I didn't see any value on the profile tho, he scales to his ratings (Baseline street)
I mean there are several profiles this applies to because they are outdated. That doesn’t change what the description says. He tanked a truck hitting him multiple times, and a mod told me if there is not a scale for it use reference for common feats. Which is why it was made. I already discussed this with a thread moderator

I mean there are several profiles this applies to because they are outdated. That doesn’t change what the description says. He tanked a truck hitting him multiple times, and a mod told me if there is not a scale for it use reference for common feats. Which is why it was made. I already discussed this with a thread moderator
Please stop insisting with this

The profile is 9-C and not 9-B, Stop using things that are not in the profile :/

Again, If the profile doesn't have wall level rating in his profile, Then the feat is unusable
Thats not how it works. The feat was listed on his page and can be scaled using reference for common feats. You can’t dismiss it simply because the profile is outdated. It’s still there.
Shooting bullets requires hands to shoot lol
And to say someone can dodge bullet trajectories you need feats. Just because they can dodge punches and kicks does not mean they can predict guns

you have to make a crt to upgrade the value then, the common feat's calc isn't on the page.

I believe we aren't allowed to use values that are not on the profile.

And to say someone can dodge bullet trajectories you need feats. Just because they can dodge punches and kicks does not mean they can predict guns
You just need to look at the hand of the person, Koji is extraordinary genius combatant with broken ANPR

You think he isn't smart enough to look at his hand and where the gun is pointing?

you have to make a crt to upgrade the value then, the common feat's calc isn't on the page.

I believe we aren't allowed to use values that are not on the profile.
No. We are which is why reference for common feats exist and I asked before making the thread about it. This conversation is pointless man

You just need to look at the hand of the person, Koji is extraordinary genius combatant with broken ANPR

You think he isn't smart enough to look at his hand and where the gun is pointing?
the character I showed you is above average combatant and still could do it . Intelligence doesn’t = knowing how to predict gun trajectories. I pretty much proved that.

No. We are which is why reference for common feats exist and I asked before making the thread about it. This conversation is pointless man
When a profile scales to the common feat calc then the calc needs to be on the profile.

Regardless if he has guns this is entirely if ayano can aim dodge them or not.

the character I showed you is above average combatant and still could do it . Intelligence doesn’t = knowing how to predict gun trajectories. I pretty much proved that.
Bullets go in a straight line, Koji is subsonic in everything, He has reaction speed to dodge and react to bullets and predict them too

Connor dies when he gets hit by cars though, all he gets hit by and survives is the windshield, which has far less mass than the rest of the car
This is false. There has never been a car crash where someone was hit by only the winshield. They have to be hit by the bumper to even reach the windshield to begin with.

Also I can show you Ayanokouji stating Horikita can kill him with a weapon, Ibuki can give him a concussion with a roundhouse kick, Manabu can one shot him. All of these things counter your point. Ayanokouji would also die if he was hit by a car. So that’s a moot point when we’ve seen Conor hit multiple times by them and was fine.
Even if stats were equal, Ayano's ANPR is honestly probably more busted than Connor's precog
His ANPR will not save him from being shot . This is how he lost to Walter White in another thread.

Regardless if he has guns this is entirely if ayano can aim dodge them or not.
That’s why I’ve only argued this point because this is what it boils down to. If you can prove he can dodge bullet projectiles like he does punches and kicks then we can debate hand to hand

Back