• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Keys and Versions used:​

Current Key Ayanokoji (9-C) and Base Taskmaster (9-B) are used. None of them have any equipment.

Purgatory's Coliseum, inside the metal cage.
latest

They start as far as the metal cage lets them (I can't calculate the width of this cage so hehe)

Battle Conditions:​

• Both characters are in character.
  • Win Condition is by incap or killing.
  • Speeds are equalized
  • Everything else unmentioned will be according to SBA.

Votings:​

White Room's Masterpiece:
ayanokoji_fanart_by_allyaserik_dfdr0fo-pre.jpg

Tasky The Master Of Tasks:
marvel_comics_taskmaster_colors_by_spidey0318_demxl4x-375w-2x.jpg

I have nothing remotely fun for the incon text:

I have a confession to make, I have no idea how to debate between these two characters, other than that this would make a good matchup due to their similar abilities and oh boy I sure hope this isn't a stomp like my previous matchups!

今ゴングです!

Yeah, I think this is a stomp. Taskmaster has an unholy AP edge, likely a skill edge with how skilled some Marvel characters are, better ability to copy people and >= AnPr

Don't see anyway Ayano is winning this. It's pretty much like putting Ayano against a stronger & more skilled version of himself with better adaptability and AnPr

So right off the bat, Taskmaster has an OBSCENE AP advantage here. He's consistently portrayed as equal to Daredevil, physically, who downscales from a 9-A explosion. So we are talking about a guy who is pretty high into 9-B vs a 9-C; even a glancing blow would shatter Ayanokoji body.

No idea how good anime dude is in Hand to Hand, but Taskmaster is an extremely difficult person to fight against in this field. Not only is Taskmaster himself a master of every form of martial arts, but he can also effortlessly transition between any style he knows, allowing him to throw opponents off balance by continually shifting his methods of attack and movement, or simply overwhelm them by using multiple styles at once.

The other guy would also need to deal with the fact that Taskmaster can near-instantly analyze any fighting technique he has come across, and come up with a counterattack mere moments after it occurs. This ability is so developed that he can absorb, master and counter a swordsman fighting style in the span of a single fight. This means even if the other guy tries to use vital point strikes, it is highly likely that TM (who himself is extremely well-versed in pressure points) would be able to come up with a counter before it manages to hit him.

Also if he really needs to, he can flat-out double his speed at any point. Which, while rather out of character, should allow him to instantly end the fight.

Last edited:
I'll always be here for a Marvel skill-based match, but next time don't use one of Marvel's top street dog against a 9-C, lmao. Put him against another Marvel character or something.
Slightly unrelated, but how skilled is Kraven? Initially this match was supposed to be Kraven against a different person but his profile is kinda barren atm.

Does Marvel have any decent 9-Cs that would make for a fair fight?
Peak Humans are, usually, found in 9-B. So no.

Slightly unrelated, but how skilled is Kraven? Initially this match was supposed to be Kraven against a different person but his profile is kinda barren atm.
Genius in combat, dude can compete (but cannot compare) against Daredevil, Black Panther and etc. But I don't recommend using Kraven, his profile is horrible.

Back