• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ayanokoji gets target by the Ultimate Assasin.

Fezzih_007

He/Him
Speed equal
They fight on the The Ultimate Academy for Gifted Juveniles
They start 50 meters apart, and inside the school
Ayanokoji have knowlegement of her tittle of great Assasin.
Maki knows about Ayanokoji great skill and superior LS
Ayanokoji have all his equipament
Maki have all her equipament plus poison in her research lab, but start with a knife and a crossbow
They both have a map of the school

Votes:
綾あやの小こう路じ 清きよ隆たか:
k7amiwcw8kj91.jpg

春川 魔姫:
uhvp20xibey61.jpg

Last edited:
I do believe Maki having guns and grenades makes this a stomp in her favor

Last edited:
I do believe Maki having guns and grenades makes this a stomp in her favor
I can't exactly restrict that, since is standard equipament, so i made her start with a knife, and the rest of her equipament is her room.

So she would need to run there to get.

I can't exactly restrict that, since is standard equipament, so i made her start with a knife, and the rest of her equipament is her room.
You can't restrict fully no

But, If you give her for example a knife only

She would only have a knife to work with

You can't restrict fully no

But, If you give her for example a knife only

She would only have a knife to work with
I did do that then.

But If she wants to get the rest of her equipament, she would need to run in her room to get.

I mean, grenades have pretty much just a 10-20-meter range, meaning that Ayanokouji cannot only escape them via AnPr, but he can also escape the detonation range quite easily.

About escaping the bullets, Ayanokouji does have the knowledge of Maki, which would allow him to use his AnPr against Maki without doing the analysis which he does in the fight.

So like, What can Maki do against someone as skilled as Koji?

Because considering she ain't that smart, Koji can bait her into any traps he wants

He can conceal his presence which Maki has no response to which in turn Koji has (Koji knew Kushida and Ichika were following him without even looking and can sense presences)

Koji can also tase her while also concealing his presence

I think i am leaning towards Koji until someone brings smth

Tase or shoot an arrow which is 103 m/s

Koji is at best 72 m/s currently and since speed is equalized, She will undoubtly get hit if it comes from a blind spot

How far would be the research lab from their initial positions?
Do they start when they are facing and aware of each other's positions?

And the biggest question, can Ayanokouji ultimately get to the research lab and get all her weapons and use it for himself?

And the biggest question, can Ayanokouji ultimately get to the research lab and get all her weapons and use it for himself?
They are 50 meters part, Chances are she is closer to her weapons then Koji is

AP and LS - Useless, They are fighting with weapons

Skills - While Maki has quantity (She knows how to use various weapons), Koji has quality (Taught how to fight with baton, Taser and knives to professional levels, And recently learned and even surpassed Ichika by simply watching videos on how to use a bow), So i will definitely give this to Koji (Considering he also has AD to boost him up skillwise), He can conceal his presence to attack her from blind spots to which she has no response to

BIQ - Easily Koji, He will strategize, Create traps using forniture or anything he can get his hands on, He can bait and lure her into any place he wants, If anything Koji can also Social influence her into tricking her which shouldn't be too hard for him considering she can be easily manipulated (Unless she has feats against this)

Experience - Maki kinda wins this as she is more experienced in assassination than Koji but koji ain't no slouch either, He has more versatility and creativity than her using his intelligence and BIQ

Ok, ehhhhhhhhh
Alright, What does she normally start with in a fight?
Maki don't really have much of combat feats, because she never fights people in the game, and when she talks about her past, she don't mention anything regarding combat prowess, she just say how many people she killed, all the weapons she can use(Which is said to be all of them), and she know jiu jutsu and that's it. So like, she don't have a start move.

As a assassin, unless she got a reason, she usually tries to kill people pretty fast. Since I give knowgelement to her about the fact Ayanokoji is stronger and more skilled than her in combat, she most likely gonna shot him with a crossbow from a distance, than gonna go run to her research lab to get the rest of her weapons.
I mean, grenades have pretty much just a 10-20-meter range, meaning that Ayanokouji cannot only escape them via AnPr, but he can also escape the detonation range quite easily.
It depends, If like, the grenade have a time detonation of 10 seconds, and Maki trows the thing far from where he is, i can see he escaping.

But since grenades don't take that long to explode, and Maki is not stupid and knows how to aim, even if Ayanokoji sees the grenade coming, he not gonna escape the blatius range unscatched. Even if don't kill him right away, is still gonna demage him severely. She also have bombs that can turn 5 story building into a 4 story too by controling the explosion, so she can also wipe a whole floor if she wants.
About escaping the bullets, Ayanokouji does have the knowledge of Maki, which would allow him to use his AnPr against Maki without doing the analysis which he does in the fight.
How does that help in anyway to escape bullets, even if he knows her talent, dodging bullets is still super difficult, even with aim dodging. Like, she don't have just a pistol, she also have assaults rifles, if ayanokoji don't have cover, he kinda screwed. And even with cover, she can just trow a bomb on him to make him get away.
Because considering she ain't that smart, Koji can bait her into any traps he wants
When did you take she is not that smart, she totally is, she not the Ultimate Assassin, like the best assassin of the world, without being smart, she not gonna fail for a basic trap, and in the game she usually pretty sharp with noticing how a crime can occur. And what kinda bait Ayanokoji gonna do anyway? As i said, she usually don't take chance, if she don't know where Ayanokoji is, she gonna bomb the whole floor with a bomb. If Ayanokoji hiding somewhere, is better be way closer to her.
He can conceal his presence which Maki has no response to which in turn Koji has (Koji knew Kushida and Ichika were following him without even looking and can sense presences)

Koji can also tase her while also concealing his presence
True, I can see how he wins by doing this. Les't see, when she runs to get her weapons, Ayanokoji can follow behind her to attack while he conceal his presence. But they start 50 meters apart, and following someone that far, while being in this maze of a school, and Maki knows the school, while Ayano don't, so she could dismiss him by going into hiding. Ayano could also found her depending where she hides, since most room lands to closed places. Maki does know about the secret passages in the bathroom and in the libraly, so she could go there to escape from him, and run to her Lab.
The lab is in the third floor, and they are in the first.
Yes, SBA.
No? First, i doubt Ayanokoji can use even use 90% of the stuff there proficient like Maki, so that useless. If he tries to use a weapon there, he gonna get killed.
Second, he don't actually know about what's in the research lab. He have a map, and the map does tell the name of the rooms in the floor, but he not gonna know what's inside the lab if he don't go there, so he kinda don't have a reason to go there.
AP and LS - Useless, They are fighting with weapons
Not really, since Ayano can break things that she can't.
Like, doors, if Maki tries to run into a room and close the door, Ayano can open that shit super easy.
He can conceal his presence to attack her from blind spots to which she has no response to
She can go in the Courtyard, and Ayano would need to get out by the front door or the other side door, since is the only exits, and she could ambush him there. Since he can't go invisible, manting his eyes on him is a thing she can do.
Easily Koji, He will strategize, Create traps using forniture or anything he can get his hands on, He can bait and lure her into any place he wants,
She probally gonna explode the whole floor with a bomb if Ayano waste time to make traps.
If anything Koji can also Social influence her into tricking her which shouldn't be too hard for him considering she can be easily manipulated
She probally not gonna listen, she usually don't hear people out if she don't knows them, the only people she got tricked by are her friends, people she trust, and Kokichi.

I do agree he have big IQ, but basic traps not gonna work on her, especially when he does't know the school so well to make so many traps.

Anyway, Ayano can win if he sneaks up on him, and Maki can win if she gets her weapons.

As a assassin, unless she got a reason, she usually tries to kill people pretty fast. Since I give knowgelement to her about the fact Ayanokoji is stronger and more skilled than her in combat, she most likely gonna shot him with a crossbow from a distance, than gonna go run to her research lab to get the rest of her weapons.
Koji can easily aim dodge
It depends, If like, the grenade have a time detonation of 10 seconds, and Maki trows the thing far from where he is, i can see he escaping.
Koji would notice her throwing a grenade and run
But since grenades don't take that long to explode, and Maki is not stupid and knows how to aim, even if Ayanokoji sees the grenade coming, he not gonna escape the blatius range unscatched. Even if don't kill him right away, is still gonna demage him severely. She also have bombs that can turn 5 story building into a 4 story too by controling the explosion, so she can also wipe a whole floor if she wants.
Koji has a taser and a compound bow, I don't see her being capable of dodging since she has no ANPR feat
How does that help in anyway to escape bullets, even if he knows her talent, dodging bullets is still super difficult, even with aim dodging. Like, she don't have just a pistol, she also have assaults rifles, if ayanokoji don't have cover, he kinda screwed. And even with cover, she can just trow a bomb on him to make him get away.
Aim dodging XD?
When did you take she is not that smart, she totally is, she not the Ultimate Assassin, like the best assassin of the world, without being smart, she not gonna fail for a basic trap, and in the game she usually pretty sharp with noticing how a crime can occur. And what kinda bait Ayanokoji gonna do anyway? As i said, she usually don't take chance, if she don't know where Ayanokoji is, she gonna bomb the whole floor with a bomb. If Ayanokoji hiding somewhere, is better be way closer to her.
Koji knowing her as an assassin would stop her from doing so
True, I can see how he wins by doing this. Les't see, when she runs to get her weapons, Ayanokoji can follow behind her to attack while he conceal his presence.
If Koji chases after her then he could easily just tase her the moment she gets near her weapons as she needs to stop and grab them
But they start 50 meters apart, and following someone that far, while being in this maze of a school, and Maki knows the school, while Ayano don't,
You gave them a map and Koji has photographic memory lol
so she could dismiss him by going into hiding.
he can feel presences
Ayano could also found her depending where she hides, since most room lands to closed places. Maki does know about the secret passages in the bathroom and in the libraly, so she could go there to escape from him, and run to her Lab.
Does the map include that?
The lab is in the third floor, and they are in the first.
Koji has enough time i guess
Second, he don't actually know about what's in the research lab. He have a map, and the map does tell the name of the rooms in the floor, but he not gonna know what's inside the lab if he don't go there, so he kinda don't have a reason to go there.
He kinda does, Since he can through the opponent's intentions lol, It's on his profile
Not really, since Ayano can break things that she can't.
Like, doors, if Maki tries to run into a room and close the door, Ayano can open that shit super easy.
Hm
She can go in the Courtyard, and Ayano would need to get out by the front door or the other side door, since is the only exits, and she could ambush him there.
Ambushing Koji is useless as he can feel presences
Since he can't go invisible, manting his eyes on him is a thing she can do.
He can take cover or take another route
She probally gonna explode the whole floor with a bomb if Ayano waste time to make traps.
Considering he knows her fame as an assassin i doubt he would let that XD
She probally not gonna listen, she usually don't hear people out if she don't knows them, the only people she got tricked by are her friends, people she trust, and Kokichi.
Koji can fear hax her too with a glance and stun her in place so Koji can get her
I do agree he have big IQ, but basic traps not gonna work on her, especially when he does't know the school so well to make so many traps.
Fair
Anyway, Ayano can win if he sneaks up on him, and Maki can win if she gets her weapons.
I am still leaning towards Koji because of his taser + fear hax and stealth

Ayanokouji's aim prediction is totally broken. He just needs to gap the limits of a person, Tsukishiro and Shiba deliberately tried to hide their abilities, but he still just used his intuition to do it.

Ayanokouji's AnPr is broken to the point where he has dodged attacks where Shiba tried to sneak up on him in perfect coordination with Tsukishiro, and he still moved in accordance to dodge those attacks.

An automatic assault rifle isn't doing anything if Ayanokouji simply predicts it. Ayanokouji is massively superior to even Ichika who can do prediction of trajectories as well, she was able to predict the trajectory of a volleyball despite it being heavily mentioned that Ibuki (the one who took the shot) had even changed her playing style by a lot, and she also did it via intuition.

Ayanokouji will play just like Chisato but way more broken in the same way.

And unlike Koji, Maki can't aim dodge or anything considering she does not have ANPR something faster than both (Bow) lol

Fear hax also works in favor of Koji

Ok, i have time now. I kinda think maybe Ayano Wins now, but les't continue..
Koji can easily aim dodge
Considering the first shot is just to distract him, that's pretty whatever.
Koji would notice her throwing a grenade and run
And then he still would get caught by the grenade blast radius, yeah.
Koji has a taser and a compound bow, I don't see her being capable of dodging since she has no ANPR feat
You don't need ANPR to actually Dodge stuff trought. Yeah, It would make easier, but actually needing is a different story. If she sees him using a bow, she gonna bolt.

Koji knowing her as an assassin would stop her from doing so
So you agree he won't put traps then? This point here is because you said Ayano would make traps, but If he tried to set up without Maki seeing, like he hides in a Room with a trap ready, she just gonna set up a bomb to destroy the floor.

If you saying 'trap' like tricking her, It depends on what kinda trap, because just trying to egg her in not gonna work without knowing enough about her.
If Koji chases after her then he could easily just tase her the moment she gets near her weapons as she needs to stop and grab them
You kinda cut me off there. Yeah, he could do that, but the scenario i proposing is If she hides herself from him. Since he don't know where she is trying to go.
You gave them a map and Koji has photographic memory lol
That don't mean he knows exactly how the School looks or how the rooms looks just with the map.
The Map is in the OP, just click in the link of the school.
he can feel presences
Yeah i know that, that partially matters trought, since Maki not gonna hide inside a room, while he in there.
Does the map include that?
No.
He kinda does, Since he can through the opponent's intentions lol, It's on his profile
I meant, on his own. If he sees that area on the map, he don't actually have any reason to go there.
Ambushing Koji is useless as he can feel presences
I don't mean ambush like, take him in a surprise attack, i meant in the sense of "standing there until he comes out" since there only two exists.
He can take cover
Cover where exactly? The whole courtward is a open space.
or take another route
It don't have one.
Considering he knows her fame as an assassin i doubt he would let that XD
So he won't make traps then.
Koji can fear hax her too with a glance and stun her in place so Koji can get her
For like, one second? Depeding on the distance, that not gonna much. Even then, there's a chance that not gonna work on Maki.
I am still leaning towards Koji because of his taser + fear hax and stealth
Sure, not sure about fear hax trought.

I can Koji winning this by Analising the map he is given. Since Maki research lab is different for the others Labs, he may either dismiss the information (since he is in a deadly fight) or take cautious on that Room. Doing so, would make him not let Maki getting there, If he grows suspicious to where she is going, which is possible. He did guess nonsesical stuff before.

Caughting her is not gonna be si difficult, even knowing the whole School, Maki can still get caught If Ayano uses stealth. If she stops to wonder where he is, she just get blind spotted.

And while she have a crossbow, Ayanokoji can dodge using his predictios.

So Ayano chances are very good.
Ayanokouji's aim prediction is totally broken. He just needs to gap the limits of a person, Tsukishiro and Shiba deliberately tried to hide their abilities, but he still just used his intuition to do it.

Ayanokouji's AnPr is broken to the point where he has dodged attacks where Shiba tried to sneak up on him in perfect coordination with Tsukishiro, and he still moved in accordance to dodge those attacks.
Bro, i did read the LN, i know all that. I still don't think he would be able to fully counter Maki using Guns without cover. If he have cover, Maki would use grenade to get him out to continue firing.
Ayanokoji never fought a proficient gun user, so i don't believe he would survive someone with not only one, but a dozen of them, which the person is a master in all If them.

Ok, i have time now. I kinda think maybe Ayano Wins now, but les't continue..
Take your time to respond, Yeah, No rush XD
Considering the first shot is just to distract him, that's pretty whatever.
Ok
And then he still would get caught by the grenade blast radius, yeah.
No no, The way i see it, Is that Koji sees her with a grenade in her hand (She still has to take out the pin and throw which will give Koji time), He will run, Both of them have sub speed so Koji outrunning the grenade radius is not out of question
You don't need ANPR to actually Dodge stuff trought. Yeah, It would make easier, but actually needing is a different story. If she sees him using a bow, she gonna bolt.
Koji has high accuracy though, His archery feats prove that and the toy gun feat also proves that i believe
So you agree he won't put traps then?
Yeah, I kinda was not thinking when i said this lol
This point here is because you said Ayano would make traps, but If he tried to set up without Maki seeing, like he hides in a Room with a trap ready, she just gonna set up a bomb to destroy the floor.
Ye
If you saying 'trap' like tricking her, It depends on what kinda trap, because just trying to egg her in not gonna work without knowing enough about her.
Agreed
You kinda cut me off there. Yeah, he could do that, but the scenario i proposing is If she hides herself from him. Since he don't know where she is trying to go.
Yeah
That don't mean he knows exactly how the School looks or how the rooms looks just with the map.
The Map is in the OP, just click in the link of the school.
Alright
Yeah i know that, that partially matters trought, since Maki not gonna hide inside a room, while he in there.
I mean, She doesn't know he can feel presences, Does she?
Aight
I meant, on his own. If he sees that area on the map, he don't actually have any reason to go there.
Ok
I don't mean ambush like, take him in a surprise attack, i meant in the sense of "standing there until he comes out" since there only two exists.
I don't understand this part
Cover where exactly? The whole courtward is a open space.
I didn't know how the map was, Sorry XD
It don't have one.
Ok
So he won't make traps then.
No
For like, one second? Depeding on the distance, that not gonna much. Even then, there's a chance that not gonna work on Maki.
Nagumo got stunned for the whole conversation between him and Koji i believe

Or you will get stunned if you keep looking at his eyes
Sure, not sure about fear hax trought.
What i said above
I can Koji winning this by Analising the map he is given. Since Maki research lab is different for the others Labs, he may either dismiss the information (since he is in a deadly fight) or take cautious on that Room. Doing so, would make him not let Maki getting there, If he grows suspicious to where she is going, which is possible. He did guess nonsesical stuff before.
He mentions he thinks of all possibilities and chooses the most logical one after all

Which also applies to fights XD
Caughting her is not gonna be si difficult, even knowing the whole School, Maki can still get caught If Ayano uses stealth. If she stops to wonder where he is, she just get blind spotted.

And while she have a crossbow, Ayanokoji can dodge using his predictios.

So Ayano chances are very good.
Well i vote Ayanokoji FRA then

Last edited:
Btw, Can't Ayanokouji for example throw a knife to make her dodge to a certain position which Koji will expect and then Taser?

He is skilled enough and has high accuracy to do that

Back