• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ayanokoji AP Upgrade, Speed Clarification

Status
Not open for further replies.
cuz bro hates me and my friend group on tiktok 😭 I just said he had some things wrong on his profile and bro flipped out at me
The revisionist history is insane. Your entire purpose for being here is because you dont respect the scalers you're currently talking to who made his profile and I'M the reason you're here. A mod told you 2 days ago leave the toxic bs off this forum and you brought it right over here.

How did y'all manage to turn a kiyotaka CRT into a toxic Mikey vs ayanokoji?
He disrespects all of yall's Ayanokoji scales on tiktok claiming the forum is trash for how his profile looks lowballed when im the one who consistently says it's accurate and they use Mikey as an excuse and he was the entire reason they made accounts to lowball him back to subsonic.

The revisionist history is insane. Your entire purpose for being here is because you dont respect the scalers you're currently talking to who made his profile and I'M the reason you're here. A mod told you 2 days ago leave the toxic bs off this forum and you brought it right over here.
what are you even talking about, a mod didn’t tell me anything and I made an account on vsbw to argue upgrades for jinwoo and ragna 😭 you’re the one who started being toxic after I commented saying some info on the profile is incorrect.

He disrespects all of yall's Ayanokoji scales on tiktok claiming the forum is trash for how his profile looks lowballed when im the one who consistently says it's accurate and they use Mikey as an excuse and he was the entire reason they made accounts to lowball him back to subsonic.
wrong, I’ve never made a video about koji’s profile on tiktok and at the most we’ve said they lowballed koji. Any time anybody refers to the site negatively is because of where they have multiple characters, I haven’t “dissed” vsbw just because they have koji low. Stop slandering me on here 😭 and what are you talking about, i didn’t do anything for anyone to make accounts for “lowballing mikey”

this feat may not be transonic but there are more
This
he says the sound shibas fist comes with a slight delay(second paragraph)

and this
She clearly punched and then the sound came after
I could be wrong but im sure thats transonic ( I COULD BE WRONG)
I'm going to assume for a second that part of this masturbation actually has some coherence, the English translation doesn't make any kind of sense, it's even contradictory if her intention is to give it super sonic, can you explain to me how the hell Ayano is going to hear the sound of the punch that supposedly broke the sound barrier and was completely left behind while at the same time saying that the sound of the punch came totally in sync is that no one had noticed that shit if you're going to jerk off a character do it right and that even the scan itself contradicts shiba's alleged super sonic punch

I'm going to assume for a second that part of this masturbation actually has some coherence, the English translation doesn't make any kind of sense, it's even contradictory if her intention is to give it super sonic, can you explain to me how the hell Ayano is going to hear the sound of the punch that supposedly broke the sound barrier and was completely left behind while at the same time saying that the sound of the punch came totally in sync is that no one had noticed that shit if you're going to jerk off a character do it right and that even the scan itself contradicts shiba's alleged super sonic punch
You should see how tiktok is. They think he small buildin and high hypersonic whole heartedly

Voy a suponer por un segundo que parte de esta masturbación realmente tiene algo de coherencia, la traducción al inglés no tiene ningún tipo de sentido, incluso es contradictoria si su intención es darle súper sónico, ¿puedes explicarme cómo diablos Ayano va a escuchar el sonido del golpe que supuestamente rompió la barrera del sonido y se quedó completamente atrás, mientras que al mismo tiempo dijo que el sonido del es que nadie se había dado cuenta de esa mierda si vas a masturbar a un personaje, hazlo bien y que incluso el escaneo en sí no te contradice
You should see how tiktok is. They think he small buildin and high hypersonic whole heartedly
it's quite funny and at the same time sad how they always try to wank some ayano scale in order to convince themselves that it really reaches the scale they want it to have just so that it beats manjiro (that's the worst part) alone They wanke him so that he is superior to the TR verse I already know one of those who is here on tiktok and he is an ayano wanker, the best I can tell you is that when they wanke the character he reads the translation in Spanish they have much more sense that the English

probably bc the speed isnt that impressive for someone like him. Either way he literally said the sound of his fists come with a delay. Thats clear as day. No assuming or anything.

see no. subsonic movement feat yes. But " my vision began to warp and distort" means its clear she was struck/ attacked. then she registed the sound after. No matter how hard you hit me THE SOUND wont be delayed. she clealry struck faster than sound here which falls at AT LEASt transonic.
bruh, the scan itself contradicts that the sound came later literally in the same dialogue before she said that she explicitly says thud I mean the sound came but kushida didn't hear it probably because of a concussion 🗿 sometimes they lead me to believe that they don't read their own novel
IMG_7291.png

Did you see my calculation that one got accept , and yeah i add it already
Yeah i seen it. Although im skeptical about the joule output i agree with the verse being wall. Should have been a while ago.
i just made a matchup for him you should comment your vote and reasoning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back