• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ayanokoji AP Upgrade, Speed Clarification

Status
Not open for further replies.
Attack Potency: At least Street Level(One shot Nagumo, Ichizaki and Ibuki. Broke Ryuuen's Jaw causing him to spit up vomit and blood)(Y2V4 Hit Shiba with all his strength making him lose his posture) Street Level+ (Should be atleast even with Koenji who defeated a wild boar. In Y2V3 Had even strength with Koenji during tug of war), likely higher (far Stronger than Ibuki who dented an elevator with her kick. Ayanokoji said he can create a "small opening" but never did.)
Speed: Atleast Superhuman(Could have beaten Suzune's brother in a race, who is strongly implied to be the fastest student in the entire school if it wasn't for another contestant falling over on his lane. Suzune stated that Ayanokouji, even in the race, was holding back immensely and that he is extremely fast and agile),
- Subsonic (Far than Ichika who created an after image in her fight with Kushida, comparable to Yagami who could blitz Ichika.)(Y2V6- Dodged projectile orange juice from Ryuen who wanted to showcase Ayanokoji's "abnormal" reaction time).

S.N. (Nanase's feat is not transonic, a starter pistol shoots blanks and not projectiles. Reacting perfect ≠ projectile dodging. Reacting to a starter pistol is common in track races. Olympic runners respond in perfect sync all the time.)

S.N. 2 -- Ayanokoji never created a sonic boom with his punch to Nanase, as it doesn't take much speed to make hair dance.
(Hair can dance with far slower speeds like 25mph than transonic. It also never stated Ayanokoji created a sonic boom. )

Durability: At least Street level (He resisted fighting Albert, who was much bigger and stronger physically than him, and although he was outmatched in physical power, Kiyotaka defeated him thanks to his experience using Durability Negation)

Stamina: Extremely high; It was noted his stamina and endurance is insane. He also has a great resistance to pain, as during his encounter with Housen, he intentionally allowed himself to be stabbed by a knife through his palm, to which he showed no signs of panic and kept his usual poker face. Fought Tsukishiro and Shiba at the same time after surviving on an Uninhabited Island.

Range: Standard melee range

Standard Equipment: None notable

Intelligence: At least Genius; Although he scored all 50's in his entrance exams, it was stated by multiple characters that he could have gained all perfect marks if he wanted to in every single subject, and for unknown reasons is hiding his true abilities. Was in a special program where humans were pushed beyond what any normal human should be capable off in terms of physical and mental prowess, and Ayanokouji made it out as the lone survivor, While in this program he also went through extensive martial arts training and is a master of all possible forms of martial arts. Has manipulated many people in a school filled with the most elite students in Japan and created situations that will benefit him and him alone. All this has been stated to be nowhere near his true capabilities.

Weaknesses: Normally Kiyotaka hates to stand out and strain due to wanting to live a "normal life", so he will avoid any conflict if necessary and will not use all of his abilities unless forced. He also claimed that after escaping from the White Room, his abilities have been diminishing as he is in a state of rest as a student.

Other additions:
  • Duraneg (Hit Albert in the solar plexus once he realized he did no real damage with his first attack, stated all humans have the same "weak spots".
  • Analytical Prediction (analyzed Nanase's fighting style and could predict how she would attack him.)(Predicted Housen would draw knife during fight, used hin having it to his advantage to win.)

He attacked the solar plexus due to Albert being durable and Ayanokoji not being able to damage him with regular punches
That not Dura Neg, attacking some weak point on human body is not Dura Neg, at best it is Pressure Point Strike. Dura Neg mean you totally ignore durability of you opponent no matter what part you strike

He resisted fighting Albert, who was much bigger and stronger physically than him, and although he was outmatched in physical power,
Uh, hard no? Y2 V1 when some new first years were introduced, ayanokoji said housen was a beast, goes on to say the likes of sudo, ryuen, Albert stand no chance against him.
During their confrontation where he got stabbed, he not only matched housen's power but restrained him easily. Don't know where this "outmatched him in physical power" is coming from.

Albert just has a superior physique, that's all.

Uh, hard no? Y2 V1 when some new first years were introduced, ayanokoji said housen was a beast, goes on to say the likes of sudo, ryuen, Albert stand no chance against him.
During their confrontation where he got stabbed, he not only matched housen's power but restrained him easily. Don't know where this "outmatched him in physical power" is coming from.

Albert just has a superior physique, that's all.
Even if all this is true it doesnt bump him to wall level. Housen punched the wall during the fight with Sudo and Ayanokoji and they didnt state he did any damage to the wall. A knife is street level. His closest wall level feat is the elevator feat but he never kicked it he getting upscaled from Ibuki

Daniel Park victim 🔥
Do you agree with bumping him to street+ with pressure points and subsonic speed? I don't think he should be Wall until we see the S2 episode to see the damage Ibuki does to the elevator

Even if all this is true it doesnt bump him to wall level. Housen punched the wall during the fight with Sudo and Ayanokoji and they didnt state he did any damage to the wall. A knife is street level. His closest wall level feat is the elevator feat but he never kicked it he getting upscaled from Ibuki
Not try to bump him to wall level, just saying that he's clearly superior to Albert in physical power. The only character who comes near kiyo regarding physical abilities is koenji via statements.

Kiyo should obviously upscale from not just ibuki but everyone else.

It won't be the first time in fiction were a character who has the AP to do something doesn't destroy their surroundings.

Now if you'll excuse me, going to read Y2 V7

Being superior doesnt change anything. Its alot of guys who have Class 100 lifting strength but their AP doesn't match it, but with that being said. Someone posted a wall level calc for the elevator feat so it should get him bumped . Just need the supporter to accept

1. Being superior doesnt change anything. Its alot of guys who have Class 100 lifting strength but their AP doesn't match it, but with that being said. Someone posted a wall level calc for the elevator feat so it should get him bumped . Just need the supporter to accept​
I'm not saying he's superior simply because of his LS. Even taking LS into account he's still superior.
  • It took ishizaki, Albert combined to hold housen down.
  • Housen who's stated by ayanokouji to be superior to the likes of ryuen, Albert, manabu, sudou in all physical aspects can't knock out ryuen despite using so may punches
  • Ayanokoji could knock out ryuen easily once he put in a little more effort.

I'm not saying he's superior simply because of his LS. Even taking LS into account he's still superior.
  • It took ishizaki, Albert combined to hold housen down.
  • Housen who's stated by ayanokouji to be superior to the likes of ryuen, Albert, manabu, sudou in all physical aspects can't knock out ryuen despite using so may punches
  • Ayanokoji could knock out ryuen easily once he put in a little more effort.
None of this bump him

.N. (Nanase's feat is not transonic, a starter pistol shoots blanks and not projectiles. Reacting perfect ≠ projectile dodging. Reacting to a starter pistol is common in track races. Olympic runners respond in perfect sync all the time.)
this feat may not be transonic but there are more
This
he says the sound shibas fist comes with a slight delay(second paragraph)

and this
She clearly punched and then the sound came after
I could be wrong but im sure thats transonic ( I COULD BE WRONG)

This doesnt really clarify it being transonic he says the sound of his fist but then compliments the power rather than the speed of the punch. Ayanokoji has Enhanced Senses so his awareness is better than most. I think he just went into detail about how attacked him without him looking but he still felt the power of it.
and this
Yeah this is a subsonic feat. She got hit fte but didnt see the punch and only heard the impact of it after it happened.

This doesnt really clarify it being transonic he says the sound of his fist but then compliments the power rather than the speed
probably bc the speed isnt that impressive for someone like him. Either way he literally said the sound of his fists come with a delay. Thats clear as day. No assuming or anything.

Yeah this is a subsonic feat. She got hit fte but didnt see the punch and only heard the impact of it after it happened.
see no. subsonic movement feat yes. But " my vision began to warp and distort" means its clear she was struck/ attacked. then she registed the sound after. No matter how hard you hit me THE SOUND wont be delayed. she clealry struck faster than sound here which falls at AT LEASt transonic.

probably bc the speed isnt that impressive for someone like him. Either way he literally said the sound of his fists come with a delay. Thats clear as day. No assuming or anything.
Thats an assumption because he stated many times Tsukishiro and Shiba are on his level and caused him to sweat for the first time in 2 years. He was more than impressed. That wasn't a transonic punch. You just said he wasn't impressed by it but somehow trying to make it transonic fast. Can't have it both ways. Also sonic boom does not delay with sound.
see no. subsonic movement feat yes. But " my vision began to warp and distort" means its clear she was struck/ attacked. then she registed the sound after. No matter how hard you hit me THE SOUND wont be delayed. she clealry struck faster than sound here which falls at AT LEASt transonic.
Do you know what warped/distored vision is? Its something all fighters feel after being hit in the chin or head area. Its her equilibrium being off. Many people who suffer concussions have the same effects. Capitalizing the word sound doesn't change thks fact. She was too slow to react which is FTE but still heard the impact after it happened, its subsonic. I read the LN. Amasawa is subsonic. You are taking these statements out of context.

Last edited:
Do you know what warped/distored vision is? Its something all fighters feel after being hit in the chin or head area. Its her equilibrium being off. Many people who suffer concussions have the same effects. Capitalizing the word sound doesn't change thks fact. She was too slow to react which is FTE but still heard the impact after it happened, its subsonic. I read the LN. Amasawa is subsonic. You are taking these statements out of context.
bro , YOU the one that keep bring up the warped vision and you are missing my point entirely. I play football so i know her exact feeling lmao.

She still said " i only registered the sound of something being struck a little afterwards" So its very clear that we was attacked already , yet just now the sound is coming in.
Think of it this way.
If me and you are in a fight and im talking to you before i punch you. Then you dont see me hit you , you just feel it and you are in the middle of falling from being knocked over by my punch THEN you finally hear the sound of the punch i threw i full second ago. Thats clealry transonic (ofc i could never do it lmao)

I say her movement speed is subsonic but that attack/striking speed is clearly higher which is usually how it is. (running 15mph but can react to 60 mph)

When her vision began to warp is when she got attacked , as she was falling she heard the noise of the punch she was hit with. No matter how hard she got hit the actual sound of the strike would not be delayed. It'd be the same with if Dwayne Johnson punched me. Sure hes strong but if he hits me its going to make a noise as SOON as it hits me even if it knocks me out or leaves me dizzy

but ill talk to you tmr i really do wanna talk abt dis. But its almost 4 am where im at so im finna go to bed lmao

bro , YOU the one that keep bring up the warped vision and you are missing my point entirely. I play football so i know her exact feeling lmao.

She still said " i only registered the sound of something being struck a little afterwards" So its very clear that we was attacked already , yet just now the sound is coming in.
Think of it this way.
If me and you are in a fight and im talking to you before i punch you. Then you dont see me hit you , you just feel it and you are in the middle of falling from being knocked over by my punch THEN you finally hear the sound of the punch i threw i full second ago. Thats clealry transonic (ofc i could never do it lmao)

I say her movement speed is subsonic but that attack/striking speed is clearly higher which is usually how it is. (running 15mph but can react to 60 mph)

When her vision began to warp is when she got attacked , as she was falling she heard the noise of the punch she was hit with. No matter how hard she got hit the actual sound of the strike would not be delayed. It'd be the same with if Dwayne Johnson punched me. Sure hes strong but if he hits me its going to make a noise as SOON as it hits me even if it knocks me out or leaves me dizzy
If you did then you should know the effects of not having equilibrium or a near concussion. You can't walk, talk, or see anything with focus.
Think of it this way.

It was attacked FTE then her mind registered the sound of it... You're trying to focus on the word sound and somehow use it as proof of transonic. The short explanation is that sound takes less time to reach the brain than does visual information. The study concluded a mean 331 millisecond reaction time for sound vs. a mean auditory reaction time of 284 milliseconds unless the person is having hearing trouble. This feat is not transonic it has been debunked already, many times.
Dwayne Johnson doesn't punch at transonic speeds so thats not a good example to use.

If you did then you should know the effects of not having equilibrium or a near concussion. You can't walk, talk, or see anything with focus.
this is genuinely annoying lmao. I wish they had a third person as a spectator like koji himself. I still dont see how it would " delay" ths sound. Id understand if the sound did not come at all. but she got hit then a full second later the sound came lmao.
Dwayne Johnson doesn't punch at transonic speeds so thats not a good example to use.
Exactly, if he was punching aty regular speeds it wwould be sound on impact no matter how hard he managed to hit me lmao. THe sound itself would not come 1 second after lmao. ANd ive been hit hard plenty of times, have been dizzy , headache , blurry vision. But the sound was NEVER delayed lmao.
i dont reallyh get it then but its wtv, I think hes higher personally but i do with a lot of characters on this site. Anthing to get him past peak human lmao. Also shouldn't the damaging of the elavator be wall level. Espeically if he claims he can put a hole in it for a human to slip through. ( ik my spelling is bad , im on a keyboard and i am typing too fast lmao)

this is genuinely annoying lmao. I wish they had a third person as a spectator like koji himself. I still dont see how it would " delay" ths sound. Id understand if the sound did not come at all. but she got hit then a full second later the sound came lmao.

Exactly, if he was punching aty regular speeds it wwould be sound on impact no matter how hard he managed to hit me lmao. THe sound itself would not come 1 second after lmao. ANd ive been hit hard plenty of times, have been dizzy , headache , blurry vision. But the sound was NEVER delayed lmao.
i dont reallyh get it then but its wtv, I think hes higher personally but i do with a lot of characters on this site. Anthing to get him past peak human lmao. Also shouldn't the damaging of the elavator be wall level. Espeically if he claims he can put a hole in it for a human to slip through. ( ik my spelling is bad , im on a keyboard and i am typing too fast lmao)
I already made a calc for the elevator feat. U can check it out if u want

Attack Potency: At least Street Level(One shot Nagumo, Ichizaki and Ibuki. Broke Ryuuen's Jaw causing him to spit up vomit and blood)(Y2V4 Hit Shiba with all his strength making him lose his posture) Street Level+ (Should be atleast even with Koenji who defeated a wild boar. In Y2V3 Had even strength with Koenji during tug of war), likely higher (far Stronger than Ibuki who dented an elevator with her kick. Ayanokoji said he can create a "small opening" but never did.)
Speed: Atleast Superhuman(Could have beaten Suzune's brother in a race, who is strongly implied to be the fastest student in the entire school if it wasn't for another contestant falling over on his lane. Suzune stated that Ayanokouji, even in the race, was holding back immensely and that he is extremely fast and agile),
- Subsonic (Far than Ichika who created an after image in her fight with Kushida, comparable to Yagami who could blitz Ichika.)(Y2V6- Dodged projectile orange juice from Ryuen who wanted to showcase Ayanokoji's "abnormal" reaction time).

S.N. (Nanase's feat is not transonic, a starter pistol shoots blanks and not projectiles. Reacting perfect ≠ projectile dodging. Reacting to a starter pistol is common in track races. Olympic runners respond in perfect sync all the time.)

S.N. 2 -- Ayanokoji never created a sonic boom with his punch to Nanase, as it doesn't take much speed to make hair dance.
(Hair can dance with far slower speeds like 25mph than transonic. It also never stated Ayanokoji created a sonic boom. )

Durability: At least Street level (He resisted fighting Albert, who was much bigger and stronger physically than him, and although he was outmatched in physical power, Kiyotaka defeated him thanks to his experience using Durability Negation)

Stamina: Extremely high; It was noted his stamina and endurance is insane. He also has a great resistance to pain, as during his encounter with Housen, he intentionally allowed himself to be stabbed by a knife through his palm, to which he showed no signs of panic and kept his usual poker face. Fought Tsukishiro and Shiba at the same time after surviving on an Uninhabited Island.

Range: Standard melee range

Standard Equipment: None notable

Intelligence: At least Genius; Although he scored all 50's in his entrance exams, it was stated by multiple characters that he could have gained all perfect marks if he wanted to in every single subject, and for unknown reasons is hiding his true abilities. Was in a special program where humans were pushed beyond what any normal human should be capable off in terms of physical and mental prowess, and Ayanokouji made it out as the lone survivor, While in this program he also went through extensive martial arts training and is a master of all possible forms of martial arts. Has manipulated many people in a school filled with the most elite students in Japan and created situations that will benefit him and him alone. All this has been stated to be nowhere near his true capabilities.

Weaknesses: Normally Kiyotaka hates to stand out and strain due to wanting to live a "normal life", so he will avoid any conflict if necessary and will not use all of his abilities unless forced. He also claimed that after escaping from the White Room, his abilities have been diminishing as he is in a state of rest as a student.

Other additions:
  • Duraneg (Hit Albert in the solar plexus once he realized he did no real damage with his first attack, stated all humans have the same "weak spots".
  • Analytical Prediction (analyzed Nanase's fighting style and could predict how she would attack him.)(Predicted Housen would draw knife during fight, used hin having it to his advantage to win.)
1. Koji never broke ryueen’s jaw. 2. In what way is projectile orange juice in context subsonic. 3. ayanokouji stated himself it’s the fastest he’s ran outside the wr so why would horikita’s statements on the unknown (koji’s true abilities) hold any value. 4. No dura neg, as someone else refuted. 5. Where was it stated ayanokouji was a master of all possible martial arts? aside from judo (ichika), everything else is under speculation and nothing has been confirmed or stated. 6. The opening koji was referring to would have had to have been big enough for them both to slip out of so a hypothetical calc could be made.

1. Koji never broke ryueen’s jaw. 2. In what way is projectile orange juice in context subsonic. 3. ayanokouji stated himself it’s the fastest he’s ran outside the wr so why would horikita’s statements on the unknown (koji’s true abilities) hold any value. 4. No dura neg, as someone else refuted. 5. Where was it stated ayanokouji was a master of all possible martial arts? aside from judo (ichika), everything else is under speculation and nothing has been confirmed or stated. 6. The opening koji was referring to would have had to have been big enough for them both to slip out of so a hypothetical calc could be made.
Nah dont refute my post. Post YOUR subsonic+ mikey scale so we can debunk it. You here now stop replying to old post and make a new one on Mikey discussion thread. I been waiting on this

This

and this
In the same ichika scan it says thinks to herself if she just got punched indicating she’s in a confused state (subsonic), to claim it’s transonic is absurd simply because she uses the word “register”, in this context she only processed the sound of herself being punched once she was staring at the sky laid out.

Nah dont refute my post. Post YOUR transonic scale so we can debunk it. You here now stop replying to old post and make a new one
I already stated on my account multiple times (tt) that’d I’ve debunked the entire voice over vid I made, theres a few calcs out there tho for sub+ combat koji (manga), supersonic travel (anime)

Nah dont refute my post. Post YOUR subsonic+ mikey scale so we can debunk it. You here now stop replying to old post and make a new one on Mikey discussion thread. I been waiting on this
im not TRYING to prove anything wrong, I stated things you claimed that were false.

I already stated on my account multiple times (tt) that’d I’ve debunked the entire voice over vid I made, theres a few calcs out there tho for sub+ combat koji (manga), supersonic travel (anime)
Nah Make a new post ON HERE for everybody to see. Yall be so confident in highballing Koji while low balling Mikey now we got unbiased scalers i cant wait to post this on TT.
im not TRYING to prove anything wrong, I stated things you claimed that were false.
you be tryna prove some commenting on all them videos now you scared to make a debunk post LMAO i even got a fight matchup post so you can get all ya so called facts out. Now you dont have nothing to prove. Yall only smart on discord🤣

This

and this
For the shiba feat, it’s verbatim that it was through an encounter of damage exchange so delayed sound could have been shiba simply hitting koji and the sound being “delayed” via being hit towards/near his ear. It’s more logical than assuming a transonic punch having delayed sound rather than contact being made and somehow no noise being produced.

Nah Make a new post ON HERE for everybody to see. Yall be so confident in highballing Koji while low balling Mikey now we got unbiased scalers i cant wait to post this on TT.

you be tryna prove some commenting on all them videos now you scared to make a debunk post LMAO i even got a fight matchup post so you can get all ya so called facts out. Now you dont have nothing to prove. Yall only smart on discord🤣
I don’t even know how to make a thread 💀 you’re talking all pressed as if anyone cares about you 😭 ur last calc literally had south’s wingspan being around 22 ft long 💀

I don’t even know how to make a thread 💀 you’re talking all pressed as if anyone cares about you 😭 ur last calc literally had south’s wingspan being around 22 ft long 💀
Same scale got the low tiers bumped to supersonic 🤝 . Stop changing the subject, make the debunk mikey post under his thread make sure you got all the help you can get i been waiting on this. Cant nobody save you now. Really shoulda been dat slays kid instead of you boy got a mikey debunked pinned but scared to come on here

Same scale got the low tiers bumped to supersonic 🤝 . Stop changing the subject, make the debunk mikey post under his thread make sure you got all the help you can get i been waiting on this. Cant nobody save you now. Really shoulda been dat slays kid instead of you boy got a mikey debunked pinned but scared to come on here
all my friends keep getting denied 😭 they ain’t scared bruh, make a tutorial or sum for them 😂 And again if that scale got them all bumped up then it just shows how credible and reliable this site is, do you think we would be more inclined to debate on here knowing they bumped characters off a calc that has a human’s wingspan at 22 ft?

all my friends keep getting denied 😭 they ain’t scared bruh, make a tutorial or sum for them 😂 And again if that scale got them all bumped up then it just shows how credible and reliable this site is, do you think we would be more inclined to debate on here knowing they bumped characters off a calc that has a human’s wingspan at 22 ft?

write it here. Im not finna go back and forth with you all day. Make the post and stop mentioning me in irrelevant conversations. Site so uncredible but still aint made no post hurry up

I never mention you anywhere 😭 I came and debunked some points of ur koji profile, that you never refuted but simply switched onto the topic of mikey. And alright i’ll make a thread or wtv sooner or later.

I never mention you anywhere 😭 I came and debunked some points of ur koji profile, that you never refuted but simply switched onto the topic of mikey. And alright i’ll make a thread or wtv sooner or later.
Or you can make it right now so people dont have to look for you later and you can come back later to see how bad you got debunked. Bro need to go over his notes💀

Or you can make it right now so people dont have to look for you later and you can come back later to see how bad you got debunked. Bro need to go over his notes💀
posting a thread seems like it’ll take a bit of effort and id have to get things together cuz I have calcs from the anime and manga etc, I don’t like to make things half assed so whenever I feel like making it I’ll go ahead and do it, + the anime might give us new feats who knows. People wouldn’t have to look for me they’ll just find it if they search of koji’s name 😭 Also I forgot to mention that koji was able to affect albert, it’s verbatim that his facial expression changed and he knew koji wasn’t someone they can go easy on. Proof of albert not being above koji is koji also tanked hits from him and later on it’s apparent that hosen=albert in strength but koji easily overpowers hosen with a knife in his hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back