• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Awakened Demon Lord Rimuru Tempest vs End God Mode Medaka Kurokami

Status
Not open for further replies.
GLHF22 said:
Also infinite prison is infinite 3D , how strong medal sealing?
How did we go from power null to sealing though?

Medaka just power nulls and calls it a day. 1 layer of resistance ain't gonna help vs bookmaker.

Also Medaka's seal is type 2 not type 1.

GLHF22 said:
What's best thing she Nulls btw?
I told you she nulls abilities which resist being erased, taken, or nullified which can null other abilities who resist the same things. And he nulled 7 quadrillion of these skills by using bookmaker on Ajimu Najimi. Now Medaka copied this ability and is now better than the original user who can do all that.

That WAY out of Rimuru's resistance paygrade.

Book Maker: A Minus copied from Kumagawa, allowing Medaka to impale her foe with a special screw that brings the target's body, spirit, technique, intellect, and talent down to Kumagawa's level. Although the attack itself does virtually no damage, the screw "soils the heart", which can destroy the ambition and drive of most individuals. Given the fact it was copied directly from his arsenal, it should possibly be able to replicate its durability ignoring effects, although this is uncertain.
Well, this is weaker than I expected. Not only does it have to pierce through Rimuru's imaginary barrier (no, "intangability" or something like that is not enough to do so), but Rimuru can also just absorb the "special screw" since it seems to be like a projectile- or pierce-attack.

NeoSuperior said:

Book Maker: A Minus copied from Kumagawa, allowing Medaka to impale her foe with a special screw that brings the target's body, spirit, technique, intellect, and talent down to Kumagawa's level. Although the attack itself does virtually no damage, the screw "soils the heart", which can destroy the ambition and drive of most individuals. Given the fact it was copied directly from his arsenal, it should possibly be able to replicate its durability ignoring effects, although this is uncertain.
Well, this is weaker than I expected. Not only does it have to pierce through Rimuru's imaginary barrier (no, "intangability" or something like that is not enough to do so), but Rimuru can also just absorb the "special screw" since it seems to be like a projectile- or pierce-attack.
Good luck:

• Bookmaker is most of the time used along with All Fiction for the time erasure blitz. So reacting to the screw is out of the question.
  • Bookmaker bypasses defensive skills (it has bypassed already a lot, including a skill that was erasing attacks from a minus as a passive barrier), so blocking it may not be the best.
  • Bookmaker doesn't attack the physical body.

Someone tell me kuma can seal ajimu because she wants it, and do you have evidence that ajimu can Resis power Null 7quadrillion Times?

Not 7 Quadrillion times. He nulled her 12 Quadrillion skills. By 'wanting to be sealed' just means she ate the attack on purpose. It still sealed her.

Good luck:

• Bookmaker is most of the time used along with All Fiction for the time erasure blitz. So reacting to the screw is out of the question.
  • Bookmaker bypasses defensive skills (it has bypassed already a lot, including a skill that was erasing attacks from a minus as a passive barrier), so blocking it may not be the best.
  • Bookmaker doesn't attack the physical body.
God thing

Beelzebub absorbs AE type 2

Absorbs Space/matter

Even soul or mana or energy

And Rimuru Blitz her cuz His thinking perception is 10 million ftl

Also Rimuru Resis time stop and got speed AMP to 1 million Times ftl when time is stopped

GLHF22 said:
Someone tell me kuma can seal ajimu because she wants it, and do you have evidence that ajimu can Resis power Null 7quadrillion Times?
Not exactly "the last seal was held by her own heart", not all of them. And he sealed an exact copy of ajimu against her will so yes he can seal her.

Minus' best feat is resisting power erasure from another minus called All Fiction which resists basic power null on it's own due to being a minus. Ajimu has 5 quadrillion of these skills called "minuses".

Multiple Skill User: Ajimu does not have one specific Abnormality or Minus. Instead she has an insurmountable amount of distinct Abnormalities and Minuses (7,932,135,441,523,222 Abnormalities and 4,925,916,526,110,643 Minuses, for 12,858,051,967,633,865 skills in total

GLHF22 said:
God thingBeelzebub absorbs AE type 2Absorbs Space/matterEven soul or mana or energy

And Rimuru Blitz her cuz His thinking perception is 10 million ftl
I believe you forgot a little something called "power null". He ain't absorbing shit if he's power nulled regardless of feats.

Speed equal

@GLHF All-fiction can be used for psudo infinite speed by errasing time. You can't react to All-fiction/Bookmaker. The fact that Medaka is bloodlusted makes me think she takes this.

Fight starts, Medaka errases time for infinite speed into Bookmaker preventing absorption/sealing Rimuru. Although if this wasn't Bloodlusted she wouldn't really have a chance.

GLHF22 said:
GLHF22 said:
Even Rimuru can Null infinite amount of extra skill
Not about nulling darling. It's about resistance. Medaka's bookmaker >>> Bookmaker which nulled 5 quadrillion skills with resistance to power null equal to Rimuru's best feat.

I vote Medaka due to Bookmaker Blitz and Power Mimic.

Blackcurrant91 said:
Fight starts, Medaka errases time for infinite speed into Bookmaker preventing absorption/sealing Rimuru. Although if this wasn't Bloodlusted she wouldn't really have a chance.
Well power Mimicry is still there, but her chances would decrease yes.

Medaka doesn't even have non-physical interaction so she can't affect him in the first place, and that's ignoring his defense barrier which protects passively him by distorting space.

Lol look at His profile dude , you cant equalize speed AMP, also you are like saying Medaka power Null are 5quadrillion better than Rimuru, from what i see its only 2 layer, minuses and all fiction, the amount of skill she nulled doesnt count only its power

Ultimate skill Resis power Null by default, true Dragon also Resis that by default and True dragon who posses ultimate skill cannot bypass His, so what more?

Celestial Pegasus said:
Medaka doesn't even have non-physical interaction so she can't affect him in the first place, and that's ignoring his defense barrier which protects passively him by distorting space.
Bookmaker is not a physical screw though.

And bookmaker bypasses defensive abilities. Also it can be summoned inside people, without Medaka moving.

Ajimu is non-corp. She was sealed by Bookmaker. Hmmm that may make it harder for Medaka to speedblitz him. Medaka can just create bookmaker screws inside Rimuru bypassing his barriers.

I don't see non-physical interaction on her profile, so i am going with the assumption she can't affect spiritual beings like Rimuru until it gets added.

Unless she has the feats of affecting spiritual beings, this entire thread is pointless.

Celestial Pegasus said:
I don't see non-physical interaction on her profile, so i am going with the assumption she can't affect spiritual beings like Rimuru until it gets added.
Unless she has the feats of affecting spiritual beings, this entire thread is pointless.
No what im saying is "Bookmaker is power null". The screw is not physical.

Also she can still just ee her abilities with All Fiction.

"Directly spawning bookmaker into the target" wouldn't work because of the sheer gap in terms of Spatial Manipulation (+Resistance) ability between them. Medaka doesn't even have it in her profile. And Rimuru's Barrier isn't as simple as your average barrier. It's imbued with most of the resistances Rimuru possesses as well as spatial hax and it's basically made from a power-nulling seal. I don't think you can just by-pass it so simply if you don't even have Spatial Manipulation in your profile.

@Fire It being power null and the screw not being physical, has nothing to do with it being able to affect spiritual beings, when has it affected spiritual beings?

Either she can affect spiritual beings hence she should have npi or she can't, hence this is a stomp. In short show the feats.

Don't know why power null is even relevant when rimuru resists.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back