• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Awakened Demon Lord Rimuru Tempest vs End God Mode Medaka Kurokami

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ultimate skills are born from the user, deep from their soul, and are etched into their Nucleic Heart.

To even possess the skills require you have a strong soul.

"However, The End does have its limits. While Medaka can learn skills that exceed her physical capabilities, she cannot copy the physical capabilities of the original skill holder."

TriforcePower1 said:
Minuses need a deranged mind to use, but Medaka could easily use them without going crazy or something.
^^ A minus is the byproduct of a deranged mind. The more you use minuses the more deranged you become and medaka has like 400 minuses bare minimum.

She's not resisting the minds of 400+ deranged ppl though, instead the end allows her to learn skills without the requirements or conditions. Add in that's what the ability does.

One more thing no one can hold every ability example kuma can only hold 3 yet medaka has 800+ skills. Cus the end disregards the compatibility condition.

One cannot learn skills that has an effect that is not included in their desires yet medaka doesn't care.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Ultimate skills are born from the user, deep from their soul, and are etched into their Nucleic Heart.

To even possess the skills require you have a strong soul.
That exact same thing but on the mind instead can be said about every skill. Yet as i said medaka has over 800.

No. I just proved you the end bypasses conditions. I don't see why the soul condition is any different from the ones I told you medaka bypasses.

Cuz ultimate skill are still above minuses, to posses ultimate skill you need strong soul but if you posses one it Will give you a dozen of resistance including soul and mind manip

Celestial Pegasus said:
Mind =/= soul.
Not the point medaka doesn't have a strong mind yet she can do those because the end negates conditions. Now you have to prove why the soul condition is different from the others and why the end cannot copy anyway.

@Fire You showed it could do it in one case, but are trying to apply it to all cases, which you haven't shown to be the case, which is an NLF.

And minus and ultimate skills aren't comparable, two separate abilities, ultimate skills grant the user understanding over the laws of the world while also releasing the user from said laws, along with resistances to all abilities that aren't ultimate skills.

Yeah, Rimuru for the arguments given above, it really doesn't seem like Medaka can copy his stuff without NLF.

I told you it negated like 4 conditions which are all conditions to use skills yet you're saying my condition is special. Why is that?

The Wright Way said:
Mind doesn't equal soul. Prove she can bypass these specific conditions.
That's not how it works dude.

That's like saying p null has only worked on mind and soul manip prove it will work on attack reflection.

The End copies regardless of the condition of the original user. If the original user needed a deranged mind to use their ability, Medaka does not. By proxy, if the original user needed a strong soul, Medaka does not. And Medaka does not gain a deranged mind or a strong soul by copying. So she wouldnt get any resistance from copying the skill.

This is not the slime's verse. This is neutral, so trying to apply Rimuru's verse logic is faulty.

Skills are born from the users desires and are thus personal, unique skills are etched into the surface of the soul, ultimate skills are within the soul, and require a strong soul to possess.

Ultimate skills grant the user understanding over the laws of the world, while releasing their user from them, also making them resistant to abilities which aren't ultimate skills.

Regardless Medaka doesn't resist info analysis and doesn't even have non-physical interaction, ultimate skills can't be analyzed, and the users can give fake info about said skills.

All Rimuru has to do is look at her and he has has knowledge about her abilities, which he then copies or comes up with countermeasures.

Saying she can ignore all conditions to get an ability i still think is an NLF.

Iceassassin25 said:
I am going to use that Saitama excuse and that is she is a gag character so she can't lose
Well, don't. She's lost before on this site and she'll probably lose again. That excuse flies for no one.

Rimuru, they have already said several arguments. It exceeds in skills to Medaka, and although this one can copy skills, in first, the skills of Tensei Shitara are different from those of Medaka Box, and apart, even if they were equal, Rimuru possesses resistance to Information Analysis, obviously Medaka needs it to able to copy an ability

^dont count this vote.

Cause we haven't established a well-ex stance on how Medaka can outright beat out Rimuru more times than not. I mean, I only care about who goes to easier win-con first in-character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back