• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Avenging Kirby: Luke vs Magolor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Magolor is a cosmic being ! Luke Skywalker is a normal human that can be killed even by a bullet! Magolor stomps!

<Killed by normal bullet

Are. You. *******. Kidding me?

The guy who can fight people who can cause supernova's with a thought, who can Mind attack quadrillion's of people, who fought living embodiements of the force, is a normal human?

Luke_z.jpg

ZeroTwo64 said:
So I'm Multi-Solar System Level according to your thought! I'm glad of it!
No you're not, because you couldn't do jack shit to a guy who tanks 4A attacks.

@ZeroTwo

Stop downplaying the verse.

Kirby has numerous 4-B and 4-A feats. Dark Mind's feat, Magolor blowing up Another Dimension, Drawcia's 4-A hax, etc.

Why does that even matter? This is Luke vs Magalor.

Also she's like two scales of infinity above him.

ZeroTwo64 said:
Ok, you're seeing Luke is so strong! Let's see if he can beat Madoka!
Dude, you have a serious comprehension problem if you think Luke beating Madoka has anything to do with our argument.

Kepekley23 said:
@ZeroTwo

Stop downplaying the verse.

Kirby has numerous 4-B and 4-A feats. Dark Mind's feat, Magolor blowing up Another Dimension, Drawcia's 4-A hax, etc.
Dude, wrong verse

The thing about Star Wars is that their mind hax is just that overpowered. We're not wanking.

So Jabba the Hutt and Watto are stronger than Magolor?? Star Wars' mind hax is limited! If they can possess weak people there is nothing implying that they can control cosmic beings!

Star Wars Legends is extremely powerful in that degree (From what i've been told about Darth Nihilus and basically anyone).

Outliers exist. And the EU stuff is insane, Luke has fought people that can mind hax billions with ease, and people that make the latter seem like ants in terms of power.

ZeroTwo64 said:
Magolor mind haxed the entire Universe! I don't understand why you're saying his mind hax is weaker than Luke's!
yeah

"Luke is literally on par with the ones force wise, who 'are' ridiculously superior to people who are superior to an artifact that can 'mindhax' the galaxy and the universe "

this was mentioned above

Magolor never mindhaxxed the entire universe as far as i recall. When the profile says "inhabitants of the universe", it means in general.

You should stop downplaying Star Wars to such an immense extent. We've already discussed things such as this numerous times, so please be reasonable. Thanks.

Luke can control all the inhabitants of the galaxy while Magolor all the inhabitants of the universe! So Magolor mind haxes Luke here!

ZeroTwo64 said:
So Jabba the Hutt and Watto are stronger than Magolor?? Star Wars' mind hax is limited! If they can possess weak people there is nothing implying that they can control cosmic beings!
Watto and Jabba are PIS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back