• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Avenging Kirby: Luke vs Magolor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both have a consciousness so.....

Not sure why "Magocal crown" means anything

RRTheEndMan said:
an AI=/=a magical crow
How does that make a difference in terms of mind hax? As long as it's sentient then a Jedi can mind hax it. (Unless it's resistant to the force or is a force wielder itself. Or is higher dimensional or has a resistance to mind hax that bypasses what said Jedi is capable of.)

As long as it is sentient, has no resistance on or above their level, and isn't higher dimensional then a jedi or sith can mind hax it. This has been shown repeatedly in Legends.

meh. Anyway lor kills while luke's invincible precog makes him kill the crown

Or Luke could just mindhax both. And beside Magolor is only 4-A because of the crown anyway so it's not like Magolor could do that if the crown was mindhaxed. Luke could just tell the crown to take away Magolor's power.

Worth noting Jedi's don't kill unless necessary, Luke telling Magolor to kill himself is way OOC

The real cal howard said:
Show me him multitasking and using his mindhax like that in combat please.
If lesser Jedi and Sith can mindhax multiple people who are resistant to mindhax in the middle of combat with a thought, then Luke can do it easily.

The real cal howard said:
Luke starts with mindhax in character. We've been over this before Cal.
And I still don't have proof of that.

He started with it in Jabba's palace in ROTJ. He didn't use it against Vader later in the movie because he was more focused on bringing Vader back to the light side. (That, and Vader was the supieor telepath at that point anyway, seeing as how he could read Luke's mind.)

So, he's like that shady informant guy who tells you where all the cool, secret stuff is for no reason and you trust him despite knowing nothing about him? Cool.

He actually linked quite a few respect threads for me regarding Luke leading with Mind Hax, guys pretty chill

Gargoyle One said:
He actually linked quite a few respect threads for me regarding Luke leading with Mind Hax, guys pretty chill
That's what I was saying. You rarely see him and don't know much about him but when he does show up he's a pretty smart and cool guy even if he looks and/or seems really sketchy. (ie. barely doing anything and yet knowing almost everything he needs to at the right time.) I was trying to be endearing.

Luke likely wins, tbh. But I really dislike SW mindhax. At least with Uxie, it's just one character and is tier 2, but Star Wars (EU), it's anyone that matters.

Luke probably wins, but there probably will be a fight, not just "lol mindhax". I mean, I doubt his first thought will be "Hey, let's mind hax a crown 'cause it's cool"

TriforcePower1 said:
Luke probably wins, but there probably will be a fight, not just "lol mindhax". I mean, I doubt his first thought will be "Hey, let's mind hax a crown 'cause it's cool"
Actually, that would be his first thought. He senses that the crown is sentient and since he wants to avoid a fight he mindhaxes it and Magolor and tells them not to fight. It's his standard MO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back