• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bump. Shmeaty, would you mind calc'ing the storm slowdown feat when you get the chance? Or anyone else who knows how to calc. Pretty sure this would give a higher result then the world energy wave.

Dont see anything that would upgrade the verse
You serious? She's perceiving a storm in slow-motion, including lightning. Yeah, lightning isn't striking during the specific quicktime event, but couldn't you compare the slowness of the rain during that bit to the lightning from earlier? Pretty sure you would get MH+ at minimum and most likely higher.

nMwh3qb.png

Last edited:
You serious? She's perceiving a storm in slow-motion, including lightning. Yeah, lightning isn't striking during the specific quicktime event, but couldn't you compare the slowness of the rain during that bit to the lightning from earlier? Pretty sure you would get MH+ at minimum and most likely higher.

nMwh3qb.png
You linked the frame right after the lightning strikes

Also yes this still wouldn't be an upgrade

The lightning travels a large distance from top to bottom in like .5 seconds if were generous

If we wanted an upgrade Korra would have to move double the length of that lightning before it even touches down which she clearly does not

How about you, Dalesean?

I'm preeeety sure that Spirit Korra should scale to the speed of the wave, since she was flying through the spirit lights in the atmosphere, then stopped when she reached Republic City. And Vaatu and Raava would be comparable by extension.

Last edited:
How about you, Dalesean?

I'm preeeety sure that Spirit Korra should scale to the speed of the wave, since she was flying through the spirit lights in the atmosphere, then stopped when she reached Republic City. And Vaatu and Raava would be comparable by extension.
Huh show me a clip of it all, I haven't even being paying attention here really tbh

Found a potentially great feat. When Korra, Raava, and Jinora return from the Spirit world, they come down as a beam of light. Everyone who is nearby appears frozen in place as the light comes down (keep in mind that everyone in the tree is MH+).

Judging from Korra's curled position to protect Jinora, she was perceiving her travel and descent.

The lightning isn't moving at snail speeds so this wouldnt apply

Though you could probably find out his reactions by factoring in how much slower Aang perceives the lightning moving than it really is in real life

The lightning isn't moving at snail speeds so this wouldnt apply

Though you could probably find out his reactions by factoring in how much slower Aang perceives the lightning moving than it really is in real life
The calc was meant to find out how fast Korra was going in the previous post, since no one reacted to her descent. I used the Aang calc cause that was the fastest accepted MH+ calc. I was using this post as a basis, substituting the characters as lightning since everyone there is mh+

The calc was meant to find out how fast Korra was going in the previous post, since no one reacted to her descent. I used the Aang calc cause that was the fastest accepted MH+ calc. I was using this post as a basis, substituting the characters as lightning since everyone there is mh+
That calc is using the outdated version of the snail pace, which now rates statuing lightning as FTL

If I'm understanding correctly your using Korra's feat of seeing everyone in slow motion as well as the fact that everyone should be MHS+ to get a speed rating correct?

If so that's calc stacking and cant be used

You've got to be kidding me
I know it's dumb as shit now

Characters moving and reacting to lightning dont count for lightning reactions

Characters dodging bullets from close range cant be used for subsonic+ reactions

Characters dodging light cant be used for relativistic reactions

Only statements matter and feats mean **** all cause apparently you can't correlate what's right in front of your ******* eyes as proof of reactions of that level of speed

You will use peak human and you will like it bitch, **** you.

So there's no calc that can be done that takes into account the speed of everyone else? What about all the speed ratings on various profiles where the character is that speed because they blitzed x character?

Okay, I read that calc stacking (or something similar to it) is authentic if a character's speed is officially given in-universe. It is canon to avatar that characters can catch and redirect lightning. Iroh and Zuko had a whole discussion over it.

Back