• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Auswahlen and Light of Lille

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I am doing this to have a new evaluation in the light of Lille and Auswahlen, here I will prove that both are real and meet the requirements of the site.

Auswalhe

First of all, Auswahlen is described as POWER and was able to get in and out of the Hakifune cage that simply blocks the reishi.
The light then travels straight (in a scene it seems "deformed" ) until arriving at its destination, in the case the Quincies that were in Seireitei, soon after that, it rises again, in a straight line.

As we see, he passes through Shokonmanku without interacting with him. But what is Shakonmaku?

Seki-Seki emits 'radiation waves'

The Shakonmaku is basically that, radiation emitted by the Seki-Seki, ore from which are made the walls that surround Seireitei.

• Interaction with other lights.

Shakonmaku decomposes any matter that comes in contact , the only thing that does not offer resistance is the light, be it of natural means like sunlight, which passes through the Shakonmaku and illuminates the Seireitei.
Or light-based techniques (Auswahlen cof cof), which like sunlight, descended to the Sereitei without resistance from Shakonmaku

This is because the photons do not interact with each other, they simply pass by each other.

Light of Lille

Lille's powers are basically described as "light".
Lille can use this light to remove the shadow from the ground and attack his opponents. This light has been reflected and still moves straight , which already meets the requirem ents of the site.

However, further on, this "light" acts quite differently, in this case, splitting into particles , which is rather strange. These same "light" sparks descend Reiokyu at great speed and arrive at Seireitei , and she interacts with the Shokonmanku , which proves that it was not a real light.

The first light of Lille fulfills the requirements of the site. Already the second that left his body, already behaved in a totally different way, showing not to be real light. With that, to conclude that the sparks that left Lille were not light, but energy.

Then it would look like this:

Auswahlen = real light

Lille's attacks = real light

Lille's sparks = is not real light

Agree: 18 (Sekkonds, Dangai Ichigo, JF2M, Spinossauro, Ryukama, Sigurd, Ovy7, Warren Valion, Chou Soran, Alonik, Naeblies495, Kyo Takashi, AnonymousBlank, Rin The Dragon Empress, Snoke123, WONDER3X, M11UTD, Ciruno Fortes)

Disagree: 12 (Damage3245, Matthew, TataHakai, Omini, ShadowWarrior1999, Konaguna, M3X, Sekusu, The Causality, PaChi2, AppleLord, Antvasima)

Neutrals:

iam not sure that lille was attacking ss with light..i remember that those were his body parts after a free fall

Yes, but Nanao called it "light." This should not even be taken seriously, but I'm sure they will use it as argument to speak that the rest is not real light.

In the case, Auswahlen and the attacks of Lille are real light, but the sparks that left the body of Lille no.

fair enough , fragmented lille lost his holyness (or something along the line) by his own words so it make sense that he wouldn't be "true light" anymore

This seems fine to me as well.

Maybe you should ask some staff members.

Btw, I agree with that. It is the same thing we discussed on Messenger

Auswahlen is described as the transfer of power, not power itself. The reason why it could pass through the living wood barrier and the Shakonmaku could be just because it isn't a tangible object.

Damage3245 said:
Auswahlen is described as the transfer of power, not power itself. The reason why it could pass through the living wood barrier and the Shakonmaku could be just because it isn't a tangible object.
And transference occurs through light.

I see no real evidence that Lille's light is real light. It moving straight and being called light isn't good evidence by itself, and it clearly doesn't act like real light in the first few examples shown.

I haven't seen any evidence in that scans that the supposed inefficiency of the barrier against light other than headcanon. All they say is that anything that comes in contact with it will be obliterated.

Also, this isn't a straight line, all the beams are curving. And this isn't true light Reflection. The person is simply blocking the attack, doesn't mean that the light is literal. You would need to show mirror reflection to prove your point.

Both points are objectively untrue rendering the OP with far less arguments.

Sigurd, this is the third time in a row in which you only respond with ad-hominens. So I'm going to ask you to stop.

The lights are demonstrably not moving in a straight line there, and that isn't light refraction, it is an attack being blocked.

Furthermore, the fact that the barrier works through Radiation is actually a point against the attack being legitimate light. For those that do not known, light IS radiation, and when two irradiating waves collide it leads to interference between the waves. The fact that the light attack doesn't interact at all with the radiation barrier is evidence that it is, in fact, not real light.

And this is not a true reflection of light.

Nanao quotes that the light is being reflected , did you read the scans?

The number are irrelevant, what matters are arguments. Randomly writing "Agree FRA" is meaningless if the point you're agreeing with is being deconstructed and debunked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back