• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I would pick Izzard because he's quicker to the trigger, and idk if Magane can counter that in time with her own haxes.

I don't how close the anime is to the light novel, but Izzard took forever to actually start ******* people up, while Magane is gonna immediatly start trying to poke holes in his composure. Add to that, Izzard seems easily rattled and I think Magane can take this reletivly quickly. You should also consider that Magane needs to have someone deny what she says, while Izzard needs to proclaim something as truth. This would bring their powers to clash and we really can't tell whos abilities are "stronger". Plus, I think with the current scenario, Magane has some minor knowledge on Izzard considering the chain of events that led to the encounter.

I'm gonna say Magane wins this.

Seconding Apies. She could still be just lost there too though.

But I feel like Magane can convince/persuade him that she's a monster just by mannerisms and what she does.

Back