• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Attack Potency, Problems and Clarifications (Staff only)

@Spino Upper caps are determined by the baseline value of the succeeding tier. Upper cap of 8-B would just be lower cap of 8-A.

The even values are left over from Polar-kun's old random values before Kavpeny revised most of them.

To destroy 2 big city blocks would mean a 274-m radius. Assuming 10 psi and dividing by two, the explosion is 292.2 tons. Though 274 m is a rather big city block.

If I used 80.5 m which seems rather small, it would be 7.43 tons, significantly lower.

Either I screwed up or wtf.

Polar-kun didn't get his values from anywhere. He just used even multiples for every higher tier, x10, x100, x1000, etcetera.

Anyway, I would appreciate if DontTalkDT and the most skilled calc group members would handle or at least evaluate all of the upcoming calculations, so we are sure that they are accurate.

Actually I did screw up on the city block level calculation, as the explosion would have to be bigger in order to fully destroy the city block. The result is slightly higher than what I previously calculated.

Antvasima said:
Anyway, I would appreciate if DontTalkDT and the most skilled calc group members would handle or at least evaluate all of the upcoming calculations, so we are sure that they are accurate.
I'll notify Antoniofer and Assalt as well.

I'm confused. Are we moving the borders or just calculating the size of the destroyed object as a baseline of a particular tier?

I Talked about this one

I'am confused, I have understand that we use the Size of the object of the tier but how we Definite the Baseline when we use all the five destruction value (Like Pulverization, Fragmentation...)?

As far as I remember Lina's blog was evaluated and accepted, and turned into the Mountain and Island level requirements official page, but he had a bit of a mental breakdown and started deleting his old blog posts. We were able to restore the blogs themselves, but not the comment sections.

I most admid that around the tiers 7 and 6 all borders are quite arbitrary, I even heard that the tier 8-B and 8-A are out of their names since people have calculated the yield bia explosion and found different results.

7-A couldn't be the average mountain when we already found out that to be around oir current Low 7-B, and still do not known what island is used as reference for 6-C and High 6-C (there's no standard size for islands).

@Antonio Isn't Low 7-B the value for small mountains, not average?

Back