• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Attack On Titan Verse Upgrades and Revisions

WeeklyBattles

VS Battles
Retired
Welp, bout time we got to this.

Calculated Feats

Scaling Revision
Pure Titans=

• 9-A (Even smaller Titans are capable of injuring the Female Titan and the Jaw Titan and even destroying their bodies completely when in large groups)
Attack Titan=

Female Titan=

• 9-A+ (Her transformation alone is this powerful, Can fight on par with the Attack Tita), 8-C+ with Hardening (Makes the parts of her body that she hardens durable enough to be undamaged by attacks from Levi and the Attack Titan)
Armored Titan=

Beast Titan=

Jaw Titan (Ymir)=

• 9-A+ (Can easily tear apart Pure Titans)
Jaw Titan (Galliard)=

• 8-C+ (Shattered the Attack Tita's hardened hand and Ms. Tybur's hardening barrier)
Cart Titan=

Colossus Titan (Bertolt)=

Colossus Titan (Armin)=

Warhammer Titan=

• 8-C+ (A single attack easily shattered the Attack Tita's hardened hands and arms and destroyed his head, as well as part of its own hardened environment)
Rod Reiss Titan=

Mikasa=

• Pre-Timeskip
  • Post-Timeskip
    • 8-C+ (Severely damaged the Jaw Titan)
Levi=

• 8-C+ (Nearly killed the Beast Titan twice)
Karl Fritz=

• At least High 7-C (Capable of creating tens of millions of Colossus Titans with a wave of his hand)
Ymir Fritz=

• At least High 7-C, likely Low 7-B, possibly higher (Karl Fritz only holds 1/9th of her power, Stated that no titan can posses more power than her)
Other Things to Note

It looks good, but I'm uncertain about the Regenerationn thing.

Yeah, the regen was something i felt needed to be talked about as it's a rather big change

Also, if Eren is going to be 8-C+ post time skip, his Hardening ability should be higher

Basically Shifters would have the same kind of Regenerationn as Gems from Steven Universe

Exactly

Only problem is that regenerating that much damage kinda varies from titan to titan

I think the humans are bette than the Gems of SU. The human shifters can repair themselves as well as their titan.

So...wha do we think about thw Warhammer Titan's regen...? Is the big concern i have for these changes at the moment.

WeeklyBattles said:
So...wha do we think about thw Warhammer Titan's regen...? Is the big concern i have for these changes at the moment.
The Warhammer Titan is controlled remotely by a person, and is not part of the titan body, so Low-Godly should be fine.

from endershadow

" "I don't recall any titans regenerating their own soul or 'other part' of themselves as well as the fact the given circumstances has led me to believe there is foul play and thus prefer staff input in it."

Ive talked to a few people about th Warhammer Titan's Regenerationn and come to the conclusion that until we get more information on the Warhammer Titan, a rating of 'At least Mid-High' would likely be better at the moment

The Warhammer Titan isn't exactly Regenerationn... it's more like creating the body each time with the crystal as the source of where the body is being created. I'm sure there is a better way of wording it, but it seems to me that the host of the Warhammer Titan would have the same regen level as the other shifters; and they have the ability to create the Warhammer Titan body from nothing (just like how all the other shifters can create their Titan bodies from nothing).

If we are upgrading the stats of the humans, think Mikasa or the others should be bumped up to 9-C+ physically with 9-B Durability

I think wall level for AP is a bit too high since the smaller titans are 9-B.

I don't see Mikasa/Levi winning or damaging a small titan in 1v1 fight without their weapons.

And I think it would be a little silly if the top soilders of attack on titan has the AP the break a wall or leave craters in brick walls with their bare hands.(Unless im missing something)

I mean Reiner was able to overpower a smaller Titan with his bare hands and Mikasa should be at least comparable to if not superior to him

The Earth Devil is just a myth created by the Marleyans.

But yeah, the durability you'd need to survive the KE of the 3D Gear moving you around as fast as it does is 9-B which should scale at least to the stronger humans like Annie, Reiner, Levi, and Mikasa AP-wise, if not all of them.

Also the lifting strength theyd need is blatantly superhuman

I agree

I'll also ask the same thing I said before do we have an idea of where to put Ymir?

Personally i think there's enough to warrant her being 'At least High 7-C, likely Low 7-B possibly higher'

I mean really all we have to go on tiering her is being absurdly stronger than Karl who is absurdly stronger than Armin but we dont have an exact value unless we use Karl's feat of creating tens of millions of colossus titans with a wave of his hand which would put him at uh...Low 6-B, and Ymir at 6-B...you see the issue with this?

Back