• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Attack On Titan Verse Upgrades and Revisions

Question what about Uri Fritz cant you scale him from Karl Fritz. Plus Kenny Ackerman did Stated this about Uri. https://www.***********.net/shingeki-no-kyojin/69/2 https://www.***********.net/shingeki-no-kyojin/69/6

Okay, minor adjustment but it was actually calculated here that Eren would only need to be able to lift 7.1x his body weight to handle the 3D gear, making him have juuuust the high end of Peak Human, which makes much more sense both in context and in practice.

Really just deciding where Ymir and Karl would be, whether or not we use the casual 10 million+ colossal titan creation feat and the 1/9th power as multipliers or not

Ymir and Karl are hyped as the most powerful charcters in the entire verse who at this point in time scale to no one

Actually...would it be too much of a stretch for post timeskip Eren to be High 8-C with Hardening? His base without Hardening is .6 tons away from baseline High 8-C

Eren doesn't fought on par with the Warhammer Titan, he was stomped, but still he can scale to 8-C+ because he damaged the Jaw Titan's hardened face.

Yeah, the problem is that the Warhammer Titan doesn't even finished it transformation before Eren attacked it.

WeeklyBattles said:
Okay, minor adjustment but it was actually calculated here that Eren would only need to be able to lift 7.1x his body weight to handle the 3D gear, making him have juuuust the high end of Peak Human, which makes much more sense both in context and in practice.
Eren weighs 63 kg + 3DMG weighs 10 kg = 73 x 7.1 = 518.3 kg (Class 1)

Would actualy make sense for Eren with Hardening to be High 8-C with Hardening then would it not? Destroying the partially formed Warhammer Titan without hardening but then the Warhammer Titan a full strength can oneshot through his hardening on top of Eren not even being 1x away from baseling High 8-C between base and Hardening.

That would make the Jaw and Warhammer Titans High 8-C too.

I disagree with Eren's reasoning, he one-shotted Reiner with his hardening, not without it.

Therefir said:
That would make the Jaw and Warhammer Titans High 8-C too.
I disagree with Eren's reasoning, he one-shotted Reiner with his hardening, not without it.
So no? It would be consistent with the Warhammer Titan taking very little damage from a thunder spear to the face.

Oh, so he did, my mistake

Maybe the Jaw Titan is only High 8-C via his jaws and claws?

Considering it tore through so easily, that would make sense. Not durability though for sure.

On the other hand he does seem faster than the Beast Titan

Okay. The Jaw Titan IS explicitly stated to have exceedingly strong jaws and claws as well as mobility to make up for being physically less durable than most of the other titans...

Which is consistent with Eren needing to use Galliard's jaw to get through Tybur's hardening as well as Galliard crushing Eren's hardening casually. The Jaw Titan would have also killed Eren had Levi not cut its jaw muscles.

I can see the Jaw Titan being High 8-C with its jaws and claws but that leaves the issue of its other stats

It's slightly lower than an average Shifter I'd say but likely higher than the Mule Titan. Considering Eren can outpower multiple titans while Jaw Titan can get torn apart by several

I mean there's a discinct difference feat-wise between Ymir's Jaw Titan and Galliard's Jaw Titan

But i can agree to the Jaw Titan being 9-A+ physically and High 8-C with jaws and claws

Im working on Eren's profile first so in the mea time lets square away how we're dealing with Ymir and Karl, Are we having them at the stats that are listed in the OP or are we using Karl's feat as a multiplier?

Yeah it seemed that Gallard is more effective. But not sure to what extent.

And Ymir as in the goddess? I feel like she's too ambigious to use right now. Same case with Karl. They have barely any feats

@CoB Karl has a feat of casually creating tens of millions of Colossus Titans with a wave of his hand

Karl is only 1/9th of Ymir's power and there is a blatant statement that no titan can have more power than she did

Karl was lying, there are only 585,000 Colossal Titans in the walls.

I think Karl was bluffing, it was already calculated that the walls have 585,000 Colossal Titans.

Other than the numbers being wrong is there anything to imply that he was bluffing about creating them? He bluffed about being willing to unleash them on the world i know.

He was bluffing about the number of the Titans, but he can create 585,000 Colossal Titans.

Yeah, so should we scale him directly from creating that many colossus titans or should he just be unquantifiably above them?

Well, are those Colossal Titans as strong as Armin? Not even Berthold is comparable to Armin.

I mean, Eren's father defeated the previous Founding Titan, who was possessed by King Fritz.

You mean Frieda? Frieda has no feats to imply she was on the same level as Karl, neither does the previous owner Uri. Hell Eren has the Founding Titan right now and he caps at 8-C

I'm starting to think the Founding Titan only give you hax.

Its entirely possible. Creation and memory erasure as well as power bestowal

No, Frieda wasnt possessed by Karl, the inheritors of the Nine Titans dont get straight up possessed they just inherit the memories of the previous holders.

Back