• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Adding ability for Eren Yeager and Ymir Fritz

Based off what I'm reading, it seems to be more past + future Clairvoyance, but the user can't change the future and ends up being forced to follow the path of what they see?

Thats more Acausality Type 3. Maybe, I haven't read or watched Attack on Titan.
Type 3:Temporal Permance:Characters with this type of Acausality are incredibly difficult to kill, as other versions of themselves - from other points in time and/or from other universes - can survive the destruction of the "original" and act in their place. This also grants them immunity to changes in the past.

Based off what I'm reading, it seems to be more past + future Clairvoyance, but the user can't change the future and ends up being forced to follow the path of what they see?
No,The Power of the Founder confuses the concept of Past and Future, everything happens in a single moment in time.

As I said, I have no intimate knowledge of this franchise, but based off what I reading, the Founding Titan having no future or past, is because their ability to see into the future and past causes those memories and actions to become mixed with the present. However, this also leaves them with the negative side effect of being unable to change the future as that knowledge influences their actions in the present, even causing them to act in ways they normally wouldn't... maybe?

This ain't Acausality Type 2, it's closer to Type 3, but if it is it comes with a weakness that makes it difficult to use. The past and future still exists for them, but it becomes a confused mess in their mind.

As I said, I have no intimate knowledge of this franchise, but based off what I reading, the Founding Titan having no future or past, is because their ability to see into the future and past causes those memories and actions to become mixed with the present. However, this also leaves them with the negative side effect of being unable to change the future as that knowledge influences their actions in the present, even causing them to act in ways they normally wouldn't... maybe?

This ain't Acausality Type 2, it's closer to Type 3, but if it is it comes with a weakness that makes it difficult to use. The past and future still exists for them, but it becomes a confused mess in their mind.
All right, if it's Type 3 acausality, then I'll edit the op.

Problem is that while they have knowledge of the past and future, that knowledge alone doesn't allow them to survive a killing of their past selves. Do I'm unsure if this is actually Acausality Type 3, or if it is instead simple Clairvoyance.

It must be because of the coordinate, there are many statements made by Zeke that "Everything happens in a single moment", if acausality 3 works for you then it will be so.

From a perspective that is not limited to the present that could indeed be the case, but again I'm unsure of how acausal this would make the user, which is a rather important thing for Acausality of any kind.

From a perspective that is not limited to the present that could indeed be the case, but again I'm unsure of how acausal this would make the user, which is a rather important thing for Acausality of any kind.
I posted the thread in the general discussion.Those who were there are probably more knowledgeable than me

And in the coordinate eren's father saw eren's future memory eren had destroyed the whole world but after getting the founder's power he was killed by mikasa and armin

Well that isn't Acausality, but it does mean that while they are influenced by their visions the future isn't entirely set in stone... Maybe.

Like I said, not very familiar with the series. So though I know the wiki systems and can gather information from the Internet and what you say, grain of salt.

No opinion about Type 3 Acausality.

But I pretty much disagree with resistance to Time Manipulation. The context isn't about that Eren is actually superior to time, or anything like that, but rather Attack Titan's ability/feature over time.

I think this is Acausality Type 2
Not really.

Eren's point about there being no past and no future, and that it all seems to be happening at the same time to him, is all about Founder's ability to show the past and the future. There's nothing there about him being truly freed from the past and the future.

So, yeah, I hardly disagree with both atp

Back