• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Attack on Titan profile updates

With the recent chapters, we got to see Ymir herself, some of the mechanics behind the Coordinate and the Attack Titan's true ability, so there should be new additions.

Zeke

In chapter 115, Zeke was able to revive himself through one of his Titans.

IMG 20190905 010058
Zeke is dying

IMG 20190905 010233
One of his Titans places him inside its own belly

IMG 20190905 010243
Zeke is reborn through its flesh

In chapter 120, he was able to access the Founder's power through contact with his brother Eren, this should apply to him as the Founding Titan was really just the key to accessing this realm, where Ymir the Founder obeys the will of the royal blood, such as Zeke.

IMG 20190905 010601
IMG 20190905 010608
Zeke explains how he nullified the vow of pacifism and breaks the chains around him by simply willing it

IMG 20190905 010615
The Founding Titan is but a mere key to the Coordinate, since the Founder only obeys the commands of royal blood

IMG 20190905 014423
This happened right after the page above.

K8
Zeke could carry out his plan of "Euthanasia" any time he wanted to, it's actually proven at the end of the chapter where he orders Ymir to carry it out.

Ymir

We should add a new image, as we get to actually see her real form.

IMG 20190905 011615
Ymir Fritz, the Progenitor

The speed of Ymir should be mind-blowingly fast, she exists in a realm where time is boundless. As Zeke describes it, it feels like years have passed when in the real world it all happened within an instant. Ymir was able to create a chain and restraint Eren in an instant, he couldn't even tell what just happened until he saw himself bound to chains. I'm not sure if this would mean she possesses infinite speed, but she should at the very least be way faster than Eren.

IMG 20190905 011821
While Zeke seems to take years to be healed in this dimension, in the real world it was but a mere instant

IMG 20190905 012222
In chapter 119, Eren's head was shot off, but Zeke managed to make contact in chapter 120 and access this realm. The time it took Eren to heal, felt like years to Zeke, as his hair, beard and nails had grown to such extent.

IMG 20190905 012232
He remarks that everything that happens here is in the blink of an eye.

Zeke claimed that "nothing in the world can stop Ymir", which should reinforce the fact that her power exceeds even that of the Colossal Titan. Nothing much to note, just more evidence that she should be stronger than her own creations.

K44
K45
"It's useless, Eren. No one in this world has been capable of stopping the Founder Ymir once she moves."

Ere

The Attack Titan's true power is the ability to see and interact with both the past and future. Eren forced Grisha to kill the Reiss family and obtain the Founding Titan.

K19
Grisha explaining this ability

K20
K39
Eren manipulated Grisha in order to get the Founding Tita

Not quite revive, but heal.

Ymir can scale to Eren, but the realm thing doesn't make her incredibly fast. It's just a different subjective experience of time. When in the same place it has no effect.

The Attack Titans power is specifically to see the future memories of the succesors of the Attack Titan. It can't really directly interact with the past, but since the past version can see the future versions memories it is in principle possible to convince a past version to do something due to its own procognition. That's what Eren did here. It still is only precognition, though.

That being said then, Eren and Grisha (didn't know he had a profile) should have Precognition added to their profiles, I do think that influencing users with the more convenient memories should give them some sort of control over them since Eren directly talked with him and Grisha was also able to hug Zeke, I can show the context.

K26
Eren talks with Grisha

K27
Eren reminds his dad of his missio

K28
Eren shows Grisha the memories of his sister

K29
Grisha kills the Reiss family

K31
Grisha tells Eren that he killed them except Rod, as he asked

K32
Eren purposefully only showed him the memories he found convenient

K33
Grisha talks with Zeke

K34
Grisha sees Zeke

K35
K36
Grisha hugs Zeke

Zeke should get the ability to heal mortal wounds (only his head and torso remained, I can't recall which level of Regenerationn this is) instantly through Titans as well as a key with the abilities of the Founder: Mind Control (can control all Eldians), Memory Manipulation (can access the memories of all Eldians and manipulate them), Memory Erasure (can erase the memories of all Eldians), Biological Manipulation (can change the composition of Eldians, as well as turning them into Titans), Matter Manipulation (can create things such as chains out of sand and change them back to their original form), Space-Time Manipulation (can access a realm where time is boundless), Healing to even further lengths as he can heal Eren even after he lost his head (this time without the need to use a Titan) these should apply to Karl Fritz and Ymir as well.

Ymir should have her speed ranked as "at least Supersonic, likely far higher (she was able to create a chain and bind Eren without him noticing) and I think she could also have longevity as she has been creating Titans for thousands of years, even much longer from her perspective as she lives in that realm.

The series is almost over, before upgrading we should see what level of destruction Founding Titan Eren is going to cause, it can scale to the other founding titans.

Well the latest chapter should give some hefty upgrades with his founding powers from him taking control of the colossus titans within the walls

Also minor thing, Levi, Mikasa, and Kenny should all be flat 8-C instead of 9-B with 8-C weapons, it was stated that they have the power to manifest the strength of a Titan Shifter without actually turning into a Titan

> In chapter 115, Zeke was able to revive himself through one of his Titans.

A bit late but I just want to note this isn't Zeke himself doing anything, he is being healed by an external force. So there'd be nothing to add to his profile for this.

Okay so just read it and he didnt actually teleport people to ymir, thats just a representation of him using telepathy

Yeah it was just the impression that gave me when the spoilers came out, this does mean Eren possesses the ability to communicate with Eldians worldwide.

The Zeke thing should still apply given his connection to Ymir (at the time), it's just that he would need one of his own mindless Titans in order to do that, I think it's at least worth noting. Other than that, Eren possesses the original power of Ymir and thus all her abilities, given his size in comparison to the Colossals, this is by far the biggest Titan we have ever seen, hundreds of meters tall while crawling, its full length could possibly be 1000 meters or more.

That reminds me, Ymir's Titan was also pretty big, possibly between 60-120 meters.

I mean she was supposed to be a composite titan shifter so her being the size of the colossus titn is kind of a given

Ymir's Titan seems much bigger than the Colossus Titan.

I did a few calculations, and Eren's new Titan form is at least 300 meters tall asuming the Wall Titans are 45 meters tall.

I think it should be fine, but only when they activate their power, as characters like Bertolt can block hits from Mikasa, and he being as strong as a Titan shifter makes no sense.

"But in some cases, can manifest the power of a Titan. The instincts in their will activate once they recognize someone as a host" This pretty much confirms what I'm saying, I will later change their profiles to reflect that they're not always that strong.

Therefir said:
"But in some cases, can manifest the power of a Titan. The instincts in their will activate once they recognize someone as a host" This pretty much confirms what I'm saying, I will later change their profiles to reflect that they're not always that strong.
I'd like to point out that Eren is not a reliable source of information, it's still being contended whether a lot of stuff he said in that scene is true or not.

Seeing as levi's and mikasa's feats assure consistently ridiculously above any other human character in the series and Levi has been the only one in the series to stomp the 8-C Beast titan on three occasions when it oneshots everyone else on top of seeing firsthand how the ackermans were made it's safe to say that what he said is accurate

Levi should not be 8-C. How can he be 8-C while Armored, Female and Pure Titans are at 9-A? Do you really think Levi has more AP than Armored Titan who can casually break Wall Maria? He only stomped those guys because he had equipment. Without his equipment, all of them can crush Levi. This is just silly.

I think she should just have matter manipulation as she could oot only manipulate biological matter, create walls and bridges but also create material that doesn't exist anywhere else on the planet which is clearly not "weapon creation"

Okay boys new chapter, new powers:

• Eren has planetary mind manip and telepathy
  • Eren can power null the other Titan Shifters, including nulling the Armor Titan's armor and Annie's hardening

Back