• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Attack on Titan profile updates

I completely disagree with Levi being 8-C & Eren's mindhax, powernull & things related to founding titan would only work on Eldians, idk how that works with verse equalization

I already explained why I disagree with base 8-C Levi above.

I don't disagree with mindhaxx powernull stuff but they would only work against Eldians, Founding Titan has no control over non-Eldians

@Ant This thread isnt exactly a definitive CRT but more of an 'updates that need to be applied as the story goes' but so far:

• Levi being changed to 8-C with his activated power and being 9-B in base
  • Eren having global telepathy
  • Eren having power null against all Titan shifters as well as the ability to turn others into titans
    • Currently we're waiting to see if he will just end up having all of the powers of the other four non-absorbed Titan Shifters
  • We're currently discussing whether or not people who have the powers of the Founding Titan would have Immeasureable speed within the Path

Okay. That seems fine. I will unsubscribe to this thread then.

Levi's profile says he's 8-C. He should be 9-B physically and 8-C with equipment. He isn't physically stronger than any titan, he can't scale to titans he never fought against them physically. Ackerman awakened power being "power of the titans" is just a statement and it likely manifests itself as speed and experienfe, not strength.

I disagree with "8-C with awakened power" thing. 8-C with equipment is fine.

He's directly stated to be physically comparable to Titan Shifters with his Awakened Power though, both by Eren and in the flashback we see of the Ackerman Clan being created

WeeklyBattles said:
Okay so just read it and he didnt actually teleport people to ymir, thats just a representation of him using telepathy
a bit late, but more details in chapter 124 imply that they, in fact, did get transported to the paths realm.

The first couple pages show Mr. Leonhart on his knees with his cane & groceries in the sand next to him, and in the next panel he's on Earth, but with these items nowhere to be found.

There's no evidence to assume that Eren couldn't just bring someone to the paths realm and keep them there. Possible BFR upgrade?

WeeklyBattles said:
He's directly stated to be physically comparable to Titan Shifters with his Awakened Power though, both by Eren and in the flashback we see of the Ackerman Clan being created
That wouldn't make him 8-C. Armored and Female Titans along with pure titans are currently 9-A. If that statement is true Levi would be 9-A not 8-C. And I still think he would get crushed like a fly if he dared to fight against Titans physically without his equipment

Also, without Thunder spears and his equipment alone he couldnt pierce Annie's hardening. Mikasa also couldn't do anything to Reiner's armor. I have doubts about accuracy of that statement

ExSENNA said:
WeeklyBattles said:
That wouldn't make him 8-C. Armored and Female Titans along with pure titans are currently 9-A. If that statement is true Levi would be 9-A not 8-C. And I still think he would get crushed like a fly if he dared to fight against Titans physically without his equipment
He stomped Zeke Yeager in his beast titan form, who is 8-C. We do have yet to see an Ackerman perform a strength feat of a titan shifter, but we can't just assume he isn't comparable to one, especially if there's a direct statement saying so.

ExSENNA said:
Also, without Thunder spears and his equipment alone he couldnt pierce Annie's hardening. Mikasa also couldn't do anything to Reiner's armor. I have doubts about accuracy of that statement
Ain't that because the sword isn't strong enough to withstand the force though?

He stomped Zeke Yeager in his beast titan form, who is 8-C. We do have yet to see an Ackerman perform a strength feat of a titan shifter, but we can't just assume he isn't comparable to one, especially if there's a direct statement saying so.

He stomped Zeke with his equipment. Not physically. Read before you answer. And yes, we would assume he isn't physically 8-C if he never shown a 8-C feat aside from the statement which contradicts with what's being shown in the story.

Ain't that because the sword isn't strong enough to withstand the force though?

Then why didn't he just punch through Annie's hardening? Why didn't Mikasa just kick and break Reiner's Armor? This is why Ackerman being physically comparable to Titans makes no sense. They never fought against Titans physically and they avoid doing it. Mikasa avoid taking hit from a pure titan and was going to be killed if it wasn't for Eren one-shotting that Titan. That's why I don't agree with them being comparable to Titans physically. Statement means nothing if it contradicts with the story.

Anyone is able to cut through Titans with equipment. That doesn't make them stronger. They actively avoid going up against Titans without equipment and mainly use their skill and speed instead of strength.

Zeke can harden, but Levi cut him out of his titan faster than the hardening skill.

Depending on how fast titans can harden, couldn't this be considered a speed feat?

WeeklyBattles said:
No one other than Levi has cut through Zeke though, they cut through 9-B Titans, not 8-C
Which 9-B Titans? Pure Titans are listed as 9-A. If they are getting revised then I have no complains.

ExSENNA said:
I'm talking about swords specifically made to kill Titans. Not any melee weapon.
Theyre not specifically made to kill titans, theyre made specifically to be lightweight and disposable so that the people fighting them can be mobile without being weighed down

ExSENNA said:
I'm talking about swords specifically made to kill Titans. Not any melee weapon.
3DMG swords are just glorified box cutters. Your argument would be valid if they used lightsabers, which actually aid in the destruction of objects, but these are pretty much just swords FRA.

Then I have no complains. It just didn't make sense to me Levi being stronger than Armored Titan who can easily break wall maria despite he wasn't able to cut Annie's hardening. I agree with revision then

ExSENNA said:
Then I have no complains. It just didn't make sense to me Levi being stronger than Armored Titan who can easily break wall maria despite he wasn't able to cut Annie's hardening. I agree with revision the
Different material have different resistances to different types of damage i.e. slicing. piercing, blunt etc.

Note that anything related to founding titan's powers would only work with Eldians unless verse equalization

Yeah I guess female titan's hardening is stronger than Reiner's full Armor and similar to Ms. Tybur's hardening

Titan skin hardening =/= Titan crystalization. Crystals are much harder to break, needing the jaws titan to crack. The warhammer titan's constructs can be broken by Eren's brute strength.

I think the fact Isayama yet again illustrates Mr. Leonhart without his cane in Chapter 125 after dropping it in the paths realm in Ch. 124 further solidifies the BFR theory; if inanimate objects can be stored, what's stopping people from being banished there?

Back