• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Attack on Titan profile updates

But they were being held by Eldians and only Eldians went in. If anything this proves that it's useless in a vs battle as while those items did stay there after being dropped they can't get in without being held by Eldians.

100 Megaton Tsar Bomba said:
But they were being held by Eldians and only Eldians went in. If anything this proves that it's useless in a vs battle as while those items did stay there after being dropped they can't get in without being held by Eldians.
Having to be held by an Eldian doesn't really change anything. Conversely, it should make it even easier to understand how to BFR someone without Eldian blood: Just hold on to them. If Eren Yeager were to have a firm grip on an Ackerman for example, when transported to the paths he could drop them and travel back to the "real" world.

Is there a way we can calculate the Rumbling feat? The Rumbling annihilated a majority of the countries in a the span of a few hours at most, and is said to not stop until it crushes every single part of the world.

Does this translate to Multi-Continental + AP from The Rumbling?

Antvasima said:
What is left to do here?
Eren Yeager profile upgrade. He's stated to transcend time, and scales to Ymir Fritz due to being given full access to the Paths realm (despite not being royal blooded). He at the very least gets time hax or immeasurable speed, being shown moving between different time periods.

Okay. Is some experienced member willing to handle these edits?

It's reaaally so early to give him that speed. He has never used it for combat purposes, he never even participated in a battle ever since rumbling started. Better wait for a couple of months. The manga is already close to ending, we can see if that immeasurable speed is applicable or an enormous wank.

Sounds reasonable. One other thing I do know for certain is his mind manipulation. He's able to send messages to a vast number of people, and it's been stated that he can send messages backwards in time as well.

Note: Merely mind hax for the first thing I listed is possibly a downplay, given the means of doing so(Paths Realm) and the nature of the Realm itself, however, it's more than a safe bet because others have been able to do the same thing. We'll have to see till the end to make a judgement on that.

A lot of things related to Paths Realm only work on Eldians so I'm not sure how valid that would be. The thing I'm most curious about the whole "Immeasurable speed" thing is that can he influence non-Eldians or can he even use Paths Realm without being connected to Zeke. I know he got the powers from Ymir Fritz despite not being a royal blood I'm skeptical about that so it's better wait for series to end, or at least for the final fight

Back