• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Aquaman scales to Wonder Woman and Superman and I dont know how strong exactly Namors Phoenix Force is since it says its 4-B yet doesnt give a reason why it is like that.

So I found this calculation for Aquaman which scales him to Post Crisis Superman. I dont know any resources about how strong Namors Phoenix Force is but im likely assuming at default its baseline.

Okay I'm pretty sure PC Supes is 616 Kilofoe and Thor (Whom Namro should be above somewhat) is 300 Kilofoe.

So Aquaman is double what Namor scales to (However there is a Gigafoe calc he could scale to)

Hmm then I'd argue Aqua has the edge, Namor scales above Thor's 300 Kilofoe feat but Arthur is at most double that)

Setting aside my personal feelings on this matchup, this one goes to namor, don't forget PF Namor has cosmic fire manipulation which would basically turn Arthur into a fried fish. Not to mention his TP is greatly enhanced and now has TK on a atomic level.

MexicanJesus69 said:
I prefer the ripoff boi.
Oh, you thought somebody finally was going to pay attention to your post and give reasons dont you?
But you did pay attention to his post. So your attempt at being cheeky kinda falls short.

Nothing personal but

Namor could still only hope for a win in a speed equalisation match even if Phoenix Force Namor is used.

And McKenzie's TK in atomic level is still a win con anyway. But Curry is still "smarter" in combat and with AP advantage he still takes this.

Jasonsith said:
Nothing personal but

Namor could still only hope for a win in a speed equalisation match even if Phoenix Force Namor is used.

And McKenzie's TK in atomic level is still a win con anyway. But Curry is still "smarter" in combat and with AP advantage he still takes this.
Bull, aquaman has no definite rating in either his AP nor speed, so your going have cherry pick the ratings just like you do Namors.

Arthur is definitely not smarter in combat then namor, I not sure where you got that from and I'm not sure how that's going help him not get hit by Namors TK. And like I said namor would fry Arthur and serve him a plate with butter with his cosmic fire.

Composite Aquaman or even Post-Crisis Aquaman stomps Namor.

Post-Flashpoint barely loses.

Can't we all agree that just for this reasoning DC is better than Marvel? (at least in terms of characters)

TitanCrusher101 said:
Composite Aquaman or even Post-Crisis Aquaman stomps Namor.
Post-Flashpoint barely loses.

Can't we all agree that just for this reasoning DC is better than Marvel? (at least in terms of characters)
Aquaman being stronger than Namor is your basis for saying that DC is better than Marvel?

TitanCrusher101 said:
I love DC much more and have Ultron as my profile pic, what was hard to understand? *winks at you*
I actually couldn't tell that was Ultron in your profile pic, due to how small he appears in it. After clicking on it I was able to see it was him though.

TitanCrusher101 said:
Who else would be holding something like that? Some Assassin's Creed Character?
Holding what? An energy sphere? That's all it looks like in the current resolution. I wasn't able to tell that it was more than that till I clicked on it for the larger version.

Back