• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Asta vs Saber (Artoria)

Asta loses in skill, but makes up for that with far better Precog, Accelerated Develoment, and Instinctive Reaction. Both have pretty good stamina, Asta outranges until she uses Mana Burst/Excalibur. Asta can reflect any projectile she may throw out, so Strike Air is moot. Considering the fact that I'm certain she relies on her mana to heal, Asta can cut that at the source. Both have stat-amps, but I think Asta's take it as lolBlackDivider.

Voting Asta FRA.

I believe it's Asta who has better precog. He is far, far superior to his state where he first learned Ki prediction and his precog at the time already allowed him to save his life against better opponents and he could match his Captain's Ki prediction.

I think I'll also vote my man Asta because of his very good precog, instinctive reactions, accelerated development, power null that could null every ranged attack, extreme stamina and speed/stat amps.

Dunno, but Asta is at 33 gigatons.

Then he's slightly stronger, that helps as well

Asta FRA

You can message him, but idk if there's much to discuss as I look on Arturia's profile. I believe it's a really fair match but Asta should take this because of his much more troublesome powers

Not a big Fate guy (I know some basic shizz as I watched Zero and stay night only) but Nasu is running out of ideas isn't he lol

SpookyShadow said:
Not a big Fate guy (I know some basic shizz as I watched Zero and stay night only) but Nasu is running out of ideas isn't he lol
Just before this is closed

You underestimate his weed lel

Isn't she a servant, who are made out of magic? If so, doesn't he just... cut through her at any melee bout?

Back