• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Asta, devil host of antimagic vs Magus the demon lord

Kazuma_kuwabara

She/Her
  • Speed equalized.
  • They start at 10 meters apart
  • Both at 6-B (17.2 Teratons vs 40 Teratons) And magus has his optional equipment
  • Localization: Outside the Magus Castle

Asta : 1
    Magus:
    Inconclusive:

dee1z8f-f668d101-9682-42cf-a89d-94ca680df768.jpg
dedfak5-a438be06-f58a-4134-8ed4-297465505ac2.png

Last edited:
Asta nulls, I don't think this guy stands a chance.
I must add the optional equipment, Magus is two times stronger than Asta and a competent Scythe wielder

Also, I can change it to Chrono who is even better with a sword and worst at magic but I used Magus because I never saw a battle with him, lastly, if magus survive 5 minutes he wins because Asta in base is fodder to him

Edit: Also Magus has faced Frog with Masamune who could bypass his forcefield and he then adapted his tactics

Last edited:
I think asta is in a disadvantage here there is over 2 times strenght gap and devil union only lasts 5 minutes

I must add the optional equipment, Magus is two times stronger than Asta and a competent Scythe wielder

Also, I can change it to Chrono who is even better with a sword and worst at magic but I used Magus because I never saw a battle with him, lastly, if magus survive 5 minutes he wins because Asta in base is fodder to him

Edit: Also Magus has faced Frog with Masamune who could bypass his forcefield and he then adapted his tactics
Asta is an extremely skilled sword wielder, has precognition, negs pretty much everything, and has crazy hax like passive anti magic, causality manipulation and better range with the black divider. 5 minutes is no problem. The only disadvantage is stats in LS and AP, but asta scales above his value by a ton since he sliced naalith completely in half.

Asta is an extremely skilled sword wielder, has precognition, negs pretty much everything, and has crazy hax like passive anti magic, causality manipulation and better range with the black divider. 5 minutes is no problem. The only disadvantage is stats in LS and AP, but asta scales above his value by a ton since he sliced naalith completely in half.
I won´t keep comenting and wait to other users to appear to be neutral because I agree with you but I am not the main expert of chrono trigger in the wiki

Maaan, I love Chrono Trigger.. it's been so long since I last played and I don't even think I finished it iirc...

Anyways following

Bump,
Still waiting for chrono trigger supports to come so i can hear both sides from the argument
I have finished literally 5 minutes ago Chrono Trigger and I still don´t know why Magus has precog in his page, I probably will change the character to Chrono and go to the verse page to call Chrono Trigger supporters

Back