• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Crown Clown vs Black Asta

74f66558d3b806ba25540f9411f8bdad.jpg

Allen Walker (Crown Clown, Noahs Ark)

VS

Asta (Black Asta)
c5554173d37c92ac29cc0bf5646c9d03.jpg

Saw this done here but it died out and dont wanna necro.
Speed is equal
Starting distance is 50 meters.

Allen in crown clown generally goes for his cloth strikes, his spatial cutting and has energy explosives.

What is Asta's level of Power Nullification while in this form? since that's probably going to be the main contention of this debate so i would like to get that over with before continuing this entire conversation.

What is Asta's level of Power Nullification while in this form? since that's probably going to be the main contention of this debate so i would like to get that over with before continuing this entire conversation.
From what I remember Asta scales up to 7 layers but I could be wrong.

In previous matches that I’ve participated in (on and offsite) I always carried the notion that Anti Magic is the highest level of power nullification in black clover. The usual in-verse counter is if the magical attack’s AOE > Anti Magic’s AOE, then AM can only negate a portion that it’s AOE can cover. Although Asta easily circumvents this with his demon destroyer’s causality breaking hax but @Arkenis said it’s restricted. if the magic is denser due to the amount of mana/magical energy is in it, then it will take a bit to negate all that magic in it but it’s usually not a problem

In Black Mode, Asta’s AOE is several dozens of meters

So, for vsbattle purposes, are you cool with me stacking layers of powernull in BC and setting AM at the top?

Lol isn’t this Yu Kanda verse?

They don’t use magic, AM won’t work. And even if Innocence can be equalized, Akuma energy thingy is like Anti Magic. With that type of resistance AM would only have 1 layer.

Lol isn’t this Yu Kanda verse?

They don’t use magic
"Yu Kanda verse" 🦧

They do but it's distinctively different to Innocence and Dark Matter, Allen only uses Innocence in this key so Anti-Magic would probably do nothing against it since it isn't magical in nature like magic is in both verses.

Allen's Innocence-based hax's would work on Liebe's Anti-Magic though since it comes from a devil.

"Yu Kanda verse" 🦧

They do but it's distinctively different to Innocence and Dark Matter, Allen only uses Innocence in this key so Anti-Magic would probably do nothing against it since it isn't magical in nature like magic is in both verses.

Allen's Innocence-based hax's would work on Liebe's Anti-Magic though since it comes from a devil.

D’Gray man? Whatever..

Idk if Innocence would work on Anti Magic, it’s weird for it not to work the other way around. How does Dark Matter counter Innocence?

D’Gray man? Whatever..
🗿

Idk if Innocence would work on Anti Magic, it’s weird for it not to work the other way around.
No not really? Innocence would work because of the fact Anti-Magic comes from Liebe's power, which is inherently devious and dark in nature because it comes from a devil, Innocence is directly stated to specifically work against demonic and evil creatures like Akuma. While Anti-Magic wouldn't work against Innocence because Anti-Magic, just like how it sounds only works against magic and Innocence isn't magic.

It makes complete sense to me why Innocence would work against Anti-Magic but Anti-Magic not against Innocence.

How does Dark Matter counter Innocence?
It's the direct antithetical version of Innocence? it was specifically made by the Millennium Earl to counter Innocence from The Heart.

So what now? Would the hax one shot Black mode Asta now?
Deadass idk myself tbh, if Asta is a demon while in this form then yes he'd be one shotted by Innocence's purification and deconstruction effects but if he isn't than no, he'd probably just be kicked out of the form and forced back into his base state. He'd wouldn't be able to use Liebe's power though given the fact of Innocence power nulling it into oblivion.

Back