• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Assault Mode Meliodas vs Awakened Garou. The Strongest Demon vs The Strongest Monster

I vote Mel.

Mel's regen will make the win pretty difficult for Garou, who's basically a physical fighter. Garou's water flowing martial arts will make close combat a pain for Meliodas, but ultimately when that doesn't work I see him flying around and sending huge AoE Hellblaze blasts that will kill Garou long before Garou has a chance to get so strong that Meliodas can't kill him. Revenge Counter is always on the table as a final resort as well, which would probably take Garou out in one go should it become necessary.

Dang, I wanted to make this one :^(

Anyway, Mel FRA. Garou's tendency to use CQC will be a pain to deal with, but Hellblaze's regen negation and Revnge Counter shuts down his regen and reactive evolution hard

Voting mel

While garou would get the upper hand in close combat, Meliodas' regen negation with hellblaze pretty much null garou's chance of tanking and surviving enough time to adapt.

Plus being able to fly + having ranged attacks give him the choice to just cheese the fight

Kudos

Wins against Natsu and is now going to win against Boros and Garou

But he's losing to Pyra so it balances

Gargoyle One said:
Kudos
now going to win against Boros
I'm kinda salty about this. It's 125 times difference in AP and speed advantage...

In Garou defence i can say, he can just grow one's wings. But Hellblaze it's still very disadvantageous to Garou and he didn't really have any range attacks.

>The Regenerationn used by demons heals injuries but not the "damage" dealt. In practical terms, this has shown to mean that the more a demon regenerates the weaker they get, eventually reaching the point where they no longer have the energy to regenerate at all.

But Garou most likely lost before this moment.

Actually, Garou probably can torn apart his limb which is on fire, regenerate it and keep fight, or just keep fight while on fire, and use his ability to redirect attack in CQC, how potent this flame against powerful enemy?

To be clear, i see the only good way that Meliodas can inflict Hellblaze is put it on himself as armor and let Garou hit him.

He's just whining about CSRC not being able to be deflected by Full Counter. Even though I debunked that several times over

Gargoyle One said:
125x difference
When they are both 6A and speed is Equal....
Meteoric Burst for speed advantage as speed amp and CSRC as x125 AP which is i'm pretty sure can't be reflected with Full Counter.

Which is wasn't debunked at all. I mean Versus bring as his argument "Meliodas counter Demon King attack" but this attack is 125 times weaker... so it's kinda meaningless.

I'm salty not about this, but about DDM move.

I explained in detail why he could very likely deflect it. And you just handwaved them all away. Nice try.

CRT for Boros Meteoric Burst or he doesn't have it.

VersusJunkie54 said:
This literally in his profile already so why CRT?

I explained in detail why he could very likely deflect it. And you just handwaved them all away. Nice try.
I check again and didn't really find anything better than:

What part about his emotions being Powerless dont' you understand? If his mere emotions can reflect a 6-A attack. Then his Assault mode can abso ******* lutely reflect a High 6-A attack. Especially if he uses all of his Lostavayne clones.
And it's kinda baseless claim...

@Maraderchik Emotions Meliodas who is weaker than Ban a 7-A is capable of reflecting attacks from 50% Demon King who is around 4x stronger than The One Escanor who casually one shot Assault Mode Meliodas who easily stomped baseline 6-A Escanor. The gap between a mid end 7-A and a 6-A that borderlines High 6-A is way larger than just 125x.

Maraderchik said:
VersusJunkie54 said:
Maybe you need to check his profile? Because Meteoric Burst seems to be missing. It would classify as Stat amplification. Yet it makes no mention of this.

Peter1129 said:
50% Demon King who is around 4x stronger than The One Escanor
That still less than baseline of High-6A...And if this calculation right why Demon King not At least High 6-A?

VersusJunkie54 said:
Maraderchik said:
VersusJunkie54 said:
Maybe you need to check his profile? Because Meteoric Burst seems to be missing. It would classify as Stat amplification. Yet it makes no mention of this.
Because stat amp include speed amp.

@Maraderchik Baseline High 6-A is 5.8x baseline 6-A. His 50% key is at least 6-A as a lowball. Weird I was pretty sure The Demon King was High 6-A in his 100% key did something happen?

Well i'm too was confused about your x4 stronger claim, because in this case Escanor should be baseline, which is impossible.

Baseline 6-A is Escanor just before High Noon. When it reaches High Noon, Escanor becomes The One which is far above baseline 6-A via casually one shotting a character who easily stomped him while he was a baseline 6-A. The 4x stronger than Escanor came from the graces likely being 12.5% of the Supreme Deity's power. Escanor's power came from one of the four graces that the Supreme Deity created using a fraction of her power. The Supreme Deity is also equal to the Demon King.

Sorry back on topic voting Meliodas FRA. Hellblaze takes care of Garou's regen not to mention he has a bit more versatility via flying and whatever reason people above said.

Back