• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamesthetaker

He/Him
After skimping through Assassination Classroom page, i have found something quite unusual so i've decided to make this.

Attack Potency​

First of all, here is the justification for current tier 8-C:

Korosensei: Blew away a tent of this size that was stated to be able to withstand the charge of a tank, simultaneously obliterating all the windows in a nearby structure in the process

The Reaper: Single handedly destroyed a building

For the first one, Korosensei blew away a tent that could withstand the charge of a tank. However, IRL tanks ramming speed are about 10-13 megajoules in general. Since Korosensei could destroy the tent quite easily, he would upscales from it (0.003 tons of TNT) aka baseline 9-A. There is another feat where Itona destroys a tank so it should support 9-A rating.

The second feat seem to suggest 8-C at first glance but if you take a closer look, you will noticed that he doesn't actually destroys it but he demolished the inner structure then let the building collapsed on it own. The proof is he need to go through it multiple times to topple the pillars that supported each floors. Moreover, it took few seconds for the building to fall down which proven my point further. You can read here if you wanted the full detail.

Lifting Strength​

Currently, most characters LS scales to Itona Horibe who did this feat, but this scenes doesn't suggest any lifting feat. It did shown Itona destroy a tank and a plane but nothing implied that he ever lift them. Unless, i'm missing something because my memory is hazy then he should scales to Korosensei Class 5 or his own feat. Everybody downscale or upscale from him would be affect by this as well.

Ryoma Terasaka and the rest of Class E: Would be 1/10 of Itona LS via catching one of his tentacles (Athletic Human)

Kaede Kayano: Class K remove and should scales to Itona only.

Conclusion​

Attack Potency: 8-C tier got downgrade to 9-A for reason above.

Lifting Strength: Class 10 got downgrade to Athletic Human for reason above and remove Class K.

Korosensei qualifies for AP through KE btw, so if you can make a calc that can be used instead

The lifting strength should be revised but I don't get where 1/10 comes from

Korosensei qualifies for AP through KE btw, so if you can make a calc that can be used instead

The lifting strength should be revised but I don't get where 1/10 comes from
How can i do it then?

If i'm correct, Korosensei did a Class 5 feat (1393 kg) and Itona would scales to him, Ryoma caught one of Itona's tentacles when he's being casual so Ryoma is 1/10 of his strength (Athletic Human -139.3 kg) .

If that sound too much a stretch then we could bring everyone LS back to Athletic Human. Only Itona and Kaede tentacles would scales to Korosensei.

Good job with the crt. To summarize: I agree with the general idea but disagree with the proposals themselves.

feat seem to suggest 8-C at first glance but if you take a closer look, you will noticed that he doesn't actually destroys it but he demolished the inner structure then let the building collapsed on it own. The proof is he need to go through it multiple times to topple the pillars that supported each floors. Moreover, it took few seconds for the building to fall down which proven my point further. You can read here if you wanted the full detail.
Someone finally decided to tackle their AP huh. Well, sure then.

• He may or may not have aimed at inner structures (since we don’t know what Yuusei was thinking while drawing that scene), but saying he demolished that thing just by aiming at inner structures is wrong. You can see him headbutting into various other places that serve no such purpose.

I feel like I misconducted this a little, I'm not saying you said he did that just by aiming at inner structures, but rather a clarification about he did not do such thing.

• Him one shotting that building or not really relevant either. He damaged that 30 story skyscraper until it could no longer support itself. If we were to assume he damaged 10% of that skyscraper it would be a 3 story building which is 8-C. Saying he didn't damage 10% of that is pretty much impossible to prove, much like vice-versa.

As such this feat is not really usable, guessworking an already guesswork feat isn’t best way to do this. Either side can make up whatever result they want from logic like this.
Attack Potency: 8-C tier got downgrade to 9-A for reason above.
No, not really.

Only thing proven is that their current justification doesn’t tell anything. There is not a single thing indicating 9-A or something above 8-C, or 8-C itself for that matter.

Besides, just proving anything about that feat or even discussing it is a waste of time imo. That wasn’t a serious feat for Reaper or anything, he didn’t even transform fully, a test drive at most.

Back to point, 8-C might be wrong, but 9-A is even more so.

Reaper’s casual shockwave wiping out the surface.

Reaper stomping Koro to the ground creating a crater.

For the record, these two were calced at 8-C and High 8-C respectively by Komodo here. Though, I can’t guarantee their accuracy as I have no calcing experience.

There is also a Multi-City Block Level from the same thread out of Koro’s explosion when he transforms into absolute defense form apparently, but one can argue it is outlier.

Koro rather casually creates a tornado, at this size.

There might be even more feats like this, It's been a while since I last read AC.

As such, I disagree with 9-A until something tangible shows so. I am neutral about leaving them at Unknown or something ‘till someone decides to calcs these feats though.
For the first one, Korosensei blew away a tent that could withstand the charge of a tank. However, IRL tanks ramming speed are about 10-13 megajoules in general. Since Korosensei could destroy the tent quite easily, he would upscales from it (0.003 tons of TNT) aka baseline 9-A. There is another feat where Itona destroys a tank so it should support 9-A rating.
Saved this for last. Agreed. Wholeheartedly. Heck, I was going to do the same thing even, it should still be on my sandbox lol.

Though, two nitpicks:

''Unkown, ''this'' with energy beams'' should not be changed. No direct 9-A is what I mean.

If they end up being higher than 9-A, it should be noted so. Something like: 9-A to [Insert tier here] at most with energy beams.

Since he can and already did empower himself.

Currently, most characters LS scales to Itona Horibe who did this feat, but this scenes doesn't suggest any lifting feat. It did shown Itona destroy a tank and a plane but nothing implied that he ever lift them.

Unless, i'm missing something because my memory is hazy then he should scales to Korosensei Class 5 or his own feat.
How do you reckon jet ending up under that tank other than Itona throwing one onto another exactly? This would check the destruction too.

It seems obvious to me that he throwed one to another and to be safe Itona uses the low-end of that feat which is assumption of the tank being thrown at the jet (even though it is pretty clear that the jet is the one being thrown looking at the visuals).

Nobody should scale to Koro's ratings, without a reason behind it, he is a rather peculiar case in the end, just saying 'both tentacle' doesn't cut it. Same goes for Yanagisawa too, but he is not the subject here.

I also disagree with Koro having Class 5 LS from such feat. I know characters can get AP through KE, but LS through KE is something I am not sure about. It seems misleading and pretty much wrong to me. Keeping Koro’s portrayal throughout the series in mind, I doubt he can lift Kaede if he relies on his strength only. It should be ''Unkown'' like the rest.
Kaede Kayano: Class K remove and should scales to Itona only.
I mean, I kind of can’t see the reason why she shouldn’t upscale from it. She just uses high-end of the same feat (which again, visuals supports the high-end anyway) to honor Itona's statement of she is far stronger than even I was.
Ryoma Terasaka and the rest of Class E: Would be 1/10 of Itona LS via catching one of his tentacles (Athletic Human)
I, uhh, what? I am genuinely at a loss here. You are using the exact same reason and method to find a new LS rating to replace the old one, not to mention usage of wrong values through faulty scaling and such.

Secondly, how and where did 1/10 come from? To find the LS of single one of Itona’s tentacle, you just need to distribute work from the total amount of tentacles, which is 1/3. (hope these are right math terms btw, I don't really know because I don't like maths)

Itona casually lifted and crushed a semi-trailer truck, and at the same mindset he swung one to Terasaka. And all three of them while bloodlusted later on. Yes, he was ‘’tired’’ apparently, but still the same tired Itona destroyed multiple storefronts and all.

From the VSBattle wiki, the weight of a semi-trailer truck is 25000 kg, Terasaka caught one so it is 25000/3=8333kg, which is Class 10.

And no, this being higher than Koro’s LS proves or disproves nothing. Koro shouldn’t have such rating anyways. One of the ways you can kill Koro with 100% chance is by middle schoolers holding his tentacles (granted you need to catch him first) cause he can't resist such force. Exactly what happened in the final even. Koro is physically about 10-C (wanking 9-C at very most), he just uses KE to make his way through things. Like, literally one of his weaknesses outright says he is physically no good.

Regardless, if both Creaturemaster and Andytrenom think it should be revised it probably should be. I would personally put them at Superhuman, due to this:
Any level clearly above peak human that does not have an exact value.
Sounds exactly like the situation at hand.

If they disagree with the Itona's feat too, just put him in Class 50, that's where the semi-trailer truck falls in. And put Kaede at ''At least Class 50''

Take your time. I'll do the same.

Last edited:
@Knowzn

For their AP, you can post Komodo calc on blog and post it to calculation evaluation thread. As for tornado suff, based on our current standard it could either be High 8-C or 8-B. However, the problem is that Korosensei are mentioned to lack of brute strength as one of his weakness and we've seen him being restrained all students at once. The only thing i could come up is: "Unknown physically, [insert tier here] with abilities"

As for LS stuff, we didn't know exactly how Itona destroys the tank and plane. There is many ways he could do that but timeframe are vague so we couldn't assume for lifting strength. I'm agree with Itona having Class 50 and the rest being Superhuman level as well.

Actually, if the tank-busting feat fully shows the tank being obliterated into smithereens, then it's 8-C

For their AP, you can post Komodo calc on blog and post it to calculation evaluation thread.
I'm not really sure about taking his calc and posting it without even asking him. Not to mention, in case something is off about those calcs we would be softlocked lol.
As for tornado suff, based on our current standard it could either be High 8-C or 8-B. However, the problem is that Korosensei are mentioned to lack of brute strength as one of his weakness and we've seen him being restrained all students at once.
And that's a problem? He did that feat with his sheer speed, brute force is not a factor here.

That qualifies for his AP through KE if that's what you mean. Or am I misunderstanding something?
The only thing i could come up is: "Unknown physically, [insert tier here] with abilities"
Yes, that should be fine. You can remove the ''physically'' part for a more aesthetically pleasant look if you want.
As for LS stuff, we didn't know exactly how Itona destroys the tank and plane. There is many ways he could do that but timeframe are vague so we couldn't assume for lifting strength.
Tbh, most of the ways he can destroy a tank and a jet suggest LS one way or another, especially since it's Itona we are talking about here.

Timeframe shouldn't matter for LS.

Regardless, I'll just personally disagree and move on. Neither side can prove nothing in the end.
I'm agree with Itona having Class 50 and the rest being Superhuman level as well.
I don't mind if we change it like that, yes. Though, If it's okay with you, I would like to wait for Andytrenom and Creaturemaster so they can clarify:

• Which part of LS ratings they think should be revised.

• What they think of these rating instead.

And well, downgrading Koro's LS is also a proposal now they should have a say in that.

Last edited:
For Korosensei AP, we could put something like: "Unknown, High 8-C with running (Created a tornado at this size via running)"

Speed Force users from DC Comics can reach higher AP with speeds as well so i think the same logic could be applied. Creaturemaster agree with LS but we still need Andytrenom to confirm it.

Okay. No problem.

Last edited:
I also am unfamiliar with calc stuff, so I'm not of much help there.

What exactly would the scaling be for the tentacle beings? Aside from the 2nd Reaper being around 2x Korosensei's stats?

Did Korosensei never trade physical blows with the Reaper?
It was in his third key (Tentacle Monster), but previous key has stated multiple times that he's weak physically which is why he got Unknown rating.

Last edited:
I also am unfamiliar with calc stuff, so I'm not of much help there.

What exactly would the scaling be for the tentacle beings? Aside from the 2nd Reaper being around 2x Korosensei's stats?
Reaper would get a "Likely High 8-C (Should be capable of replicate Korosensei's feats with ease)". Tentacle Monster key would scales to this as he no longer has previously weakness.

What are the conclusions here so far? The first post in this thread seems to make sense to me.

What are the conclusions here so far? The first post in this thread seems to make sense to me.

Attack Potency: 8-C tier got removed for reason in the OP, instead it will be like this:

Korosensei: Unknown, High 8-C with running (Created a tornado at this size via running) | High 8-C (He should scales to previous self as he no longer have previous weakness)

Reaper: High 8-C (He is stronger than Korosensei and should be capable of replicate his feats with ease)

Kaede Kayano: Her 8-C key get downgrade 9-A via being stronger than Itona

Lifting Strength: Almost everybody get downgrade to Superhuman because there isn't an exact value we can get. Korosensei get downgrade to Unknown because most of his feats come through KE.

Itona get upgrade to Class 50 via lifting a semi-trailer track and Kaede scales to him. Korosensei third key and Reaper possibly scales to him as well.

On a side note, i could try to calc Korosensei KE feats if someone give me a scans or something.

What about his human self? Aside from the transformation, i didn't think he've absorbed anymore mass into his body, even so, the difference is minimum at best.

You could probably just do the ol rule of three, that or scale up an octopus' weight to his height.
That or just use a high end human weight.

What about his human self? Aside from the transformation, i didn't think he've absorbed anymore mass into his body, even so, the difference is minimum at best.
That's even more unlikely since we barely know anything about him before he transformed. Though for his octopus form there are some sources that say his weight is 300 pounds or so, however, I question their accuracy and reliability so I suggest you don't use them unless there's proof of it.

Koro have unknown weight though, and he have weak physically. High 8-C with running or whatever we called that is fine, but should not scale to his durability or striking strength

The reason is because Korosensei's maximum speed are mach 20 so we could assume that he isn't always moving at this speed, or else he would basically kills everyone by ramming into them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back