• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Assassination Classroom Tiering

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear VSBW community,

I am not saying that you should change the scaling for Assassination Classroom but I feel like your pages are downplaying the characters. Take this for example:

Street level (Can easily trounce trained soldiers and spec-ops agents)

Karma has one shotted Terasaka before, who took hits from both a causal and seriously angry Itona, who destroyed two store fronts, an 18 wheeler, and a jet. And before you say that he was holding back because he wasn’t trying to kill him (which makes no sense, especially the second time it happened), all of Class 3-E tanked an explosion from Korosensei point blank when he was transforming into his Absolute Defense Form. He even stated that the explosion can actually kill.

Nagisa Shota is 159 cm
159 * 3.5=556.5
So that dome-thingy has a radius of 556.5cm

So for the value for one pixel should be calculated by centimeters/pixels

556.5/61=9.12295081967
Thats how much centimeters are in one pixel so I should be able to get this done with

9.12295081967 * 699=6376.94262295 (Height)
9.12295081967 * 1727=15755.3360656 (Diameter)

15755.3360656/2=7877.6680328 (Radius)
Thats about all I need, since I'm new to calcing stuff I'll just slap that on a calculator since its like pi radius^2 height whatever

So the result was 1.24×10^12 or simply 1.24e+12.
Thats 296.37 Tons

Multi-City Block Level

And all of the students were completely unscathed.

There’s also the fact that both Maehara and Isogai can tag Karasuma, the man who can causally react to and dodge explosions, automatic gunfire, and arrows.

There’s also Terasaka again and Kaede (without tentacles, mind you) who have reacted to and blocked attacks from tentacled beings (Itona and The Reaper respectively.)

Speaking of, Korosensei’s speed. Mach 20 is his consistent speed, but it’s nowhere near his limit. Hell, it was stated and even shown in several episodes that he has actually became faster. His first calculable feat puts him at Mach 21. And here’s one with him in the triple digits.

Speed of bullet = 990.9048 m/s

Speed of Snail = 0.013 m/s

Korosensei’s speed (I think)= 1.4 m/s

1.4 * (990.9048/0.013) = 106712.824615 m/s = 238709.7902089299 mph = Mach 311.11610674927118225

I do have a Sub-Rela Calc for the Korosensei song and the FTL scan, but those don’t really matter here all that much.

I don’t care if this gets debunked or the pages get revised, I just wanna show you that Assassination Classroom is more that Street-Building with Subsonic-High Hypersonic Speed (plus there’s like 2 subsonic speeds in AssClass anyways WTF?)
kanekian.png

kanekion.png

image0.webp

Multi city block level kinda feels like an outlier if there's only one feat on that level. Also you're supposed to put calcs on blogs, not threads

Yeah I mean if there is a single feat across the entire damn series of them being that level, and mind you they do have antifeats, it's kinda dumb to go "No, all the other people are strong as shit and they were being dumb all the other times, this explosion is the legit one I swear"

At least get more supporting feats.

Speed upgrade seems more legitimate, don't you think so, Andy?

Korosensei isn't higher than mach 20 despite his feats because the mach 20 value was consistently stated. You could argue that feats supercede statements tho

Also kaede was able to react to Reaper because she kept some of her reflexes from when she was tentacled, don't think this should scale to other students. I don't remember Teraska reacting to Itona, just him taking it.

Maehara and Isegai tagging Karasuma I would like scans for

Korosensei isn't higher than mach 20 despite his feats because the mach 20 value was consistently stated. You could argue that feats supercede statements tho
Tbf, we have had the CW Flash statement, where he's grossly faster in feats than what's stated

With CW Flash the feats greatly outnumber the statements. I think it's like 3-5 statements with 10 feats that are above it

I don't know if Korosensei has more feats than statements

With CW Flash the feats greatly outnumber the statements. I think it's like 3-5 statements with 10 feats that are above it

I don't know if Korosensei has more feats than statements
Uh huh. There’s also statements of him becoming faster as well.

2O1nMGE.jpg

If we’re going off by statements alone, then Korosensei shouldn’t be able to avoid grenade explosions (which move at Mach 23), and yet he has done that at least 3 times.

Yeah I mean if there is a single feat across the entire damn series of them being that level, and mind you they do have antifeats, it's kinda dumb to go "No, all the other people are strong as shit and they were being dumb all the other times, this explosion is the legit one I swear"

At least get more supporting feats.

Speed upgrade seems more legitimate, don't you think so, Andy?
Well, there’s the time that they survived an attack from the Reaper 2.0

vYB9qzX_d.webp

lPrTrUe_d.webp

bZrlj72_d.webp

Even though Korosensei was trying to get them away from the attack, they were still hit by it. Not only that but their heads were unprotected and the worst they got was they ears were ringing.

Also, many of the anti-feats they have are either for comedic effect or directed at Nagisa.

Well, there’s the time that they survived an attack from the Reaper 2.0

Even though Korosensei was trying to get them away from the attack, they were still hit by it. Not only that but their heads were unprotected and the worst they got was they ears were ringing.

Also, many of the anti-feats they have are either for comedic effect or directed at Nagisa.
Actually deadass this probably wouldn't yield high, it looks survivable

So 2 v. Antifeats.

And I mean, it is comedic within its genre, this isn't like Dragon Ball Super or something where antifeat happens out of the blue. So don't see any reason to claim "Comedic feats aren't valid"

Yeah, because surviving an attack from someone with a small town Feat (which was labeled building level here) is would be easy for a normal human to live through.

Actually deadass this probably wouldn't yield high, it looks survivable

So 2 v. Antifeats.

And I mean, it is comedic within its genre, this isn't like Dragon Ball Super or something where antifeat happens out of the blue. So don't see any reason to claim "Comedic feats aren't valid"
Dragon Ball Super isn’t entirely comedic, unlike Assassination Classroom. Most of those anti-feats came from serious moments, such as RoF. The only comedic anti-feats they have are from Bulma and Chi-Chi hitting people who are uni+ busters.

Yeah, because surviving an attack from someone with a small town Feat (which was labeled building level here) is would be easy for a normal human to live through.
They literally didn't tank it, it was mostly tanked by Korosensei and they happen to get caught up in it, unspecified amount which very well can be minor. We then calculate how much THEY were affected.

Dragon Ball Super isn’t entirely comedic, unlike Assassination Classroom. Most of those anti-feats came from serious moments, such as RoF. The only comedic anti-feats they have are from Bulma and Chi-Chi hitting people who are uni+ busters.
Irrelevant point you're forwarding, doesn't see how this harms my comparison, and yes I said DBS isn't entirely comedic.

They literally didn't tank it, it was mostly tanked by Korosensei and they happen to get caught up in it, unspecified amount which very well can be minor. We then calculate how much THEY were affected.

Irrelevant point you're forwarding, doesn't see how this harms my comparison, and yes I said DBS isn't entirely comedic.
...When did I say that they tanked this attack?

All I say was that the worst they got was “their ears were ringing”. And if you wanna calculate how much they were affected, here’s the calculation.

Calc 1:
Depth of hole 1.41m
Radius of hole = 3.82m
Volume of half ellipsoid = 43.23m^3
Pulverisation 214.35 j/cc
Energy = 9,267,023,778 joules large building level

Calc 2:
Korosensei is 3m tall.
He gets sent back at least 20.75m.
Small Width of shattered ground is 2.24m.
Using the width we can see better the area of rock shattered.
Having a average width of 2.70m
And height of 1.44m.
Total volume = 80.65m^3.
Shattering = 69j/cc.
Energy = 5,564,623,802 joules building level

conclusion:
large building and building level

unknown.png

Is there anything that needs to be done here? The OP has requested for this thread to be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back