• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Attack Potency: 8-C tier got removed for reason in the OP, instead it will be like this:

Korosensei: Unknown, High 8-C with running (Created a tornado at this size via running) | High 8-C (He should scales to previous self as he no longer have previous weakness)

Reaper: High 8-C (He is stronger than Korosensei and should be capable of replicate his feats with ease)

Kaede Kayano: Her 8-C key get downgrade 9-A via being stronger than Itona

Lifting Strength: Almost everybody get downgrade to Superhuman because there isn't an exact value we can get. Korosensei get downgrade to Unknown because most of his feats come through KE.

Itona get upgrade to Class 50 via lifting a semi-trailer track and Kaede scales to him. Korosensei third key and Reaper possibly scales to him as well.

On a side note, i could try to calc Korosensei KE feats if someone give me a scans or something.
Is this fine to the rest of you as well?

Okay. That is unfortunate. You replied here earlier though.

Good job with the crt. To summarize: I agree with the general idea but disagree with the proposals themselves.

Someone finally decided to tackle their AP huh. Well, sure then.

• He may or may not have aimed at inner structures (since we don’t know what Yuusei was thinking while drawing that scene), but saying he demolished that thing just by aiming at inner structures is wrong. You can see him headbutting into various other places that serve no such purpose.

I feel like I misconducted this a little, I'm not saying you said he did that just by aiming at inner structures, but rather a clarification about he did not do such thing.

• Him one shotting that building or not really relevant either. He damaged that 30 story skyscraper until it could no longer support itself. If we were to assume he damaged 10% of that skyscraper it would be a 3 story building which is 8-C. Saying he didn't damage 10% of that is pretty much impossible to prove, much like vice-versa.

As such this feat is not really usable, guessworking an already guesswork feat isn’t best way to do this. Either side can make up whatever result they want from logic like this.

No, not really.

Only thing proven is that their current justification doesn’t tell anything. There is not a single thing indicating 9-A or something above 8-C, or 8-C itself for that matter.

Besides, just proving anything about that feat or even discussing it is a waste of time imo. That wasn’t a serious feat for Reaper or anything, he didn’t even transform fully, a test drive at most.

Back to point, 8-C might be wrong, but 9-A is even more so.

Reaper’s casual shockwave wiping out the surface.

Reaper stomping Koro to the ground creating a crater.

For the record, these two were calced at 8-C and High 8-C respectively by Komodo here. Though, I can’t guarantee their accuracy as I have no calcing experience.

There is also a Multi-City Block Level from the same thread out of Koro’s explosion when he transforms into absolute defense form apparently, but one can argue it is outlier.

Koro rather casually creates a tornado, at this size.

There might be even more feats like this, It's been a while since I last read AC.

As such, I disagree with 9-A until something tangible shows so. I am neutral about leaving them at Unknown or something ‘till someone decides to calcs these feats though.

Saved this for last. Agreed. Wholeheartedly. Heck, I was going to do the same thing even, it should still be on my sandbox lol.

Though, two nitpicks:

''Unkown, ''this'' with energy beams'' should not be changed. No direct 9-A is what I mean.

If they end up being higher than 9-A, it should be noted so. Something like: 9-A to [Insert tier here] at most with energy beams.

Since he can and already did empower himself.

How do you reckon jet ending up under that tank other than Itona throwing one onto another exactly? This would check the destruction too.

It seems obvious to me that he throwed one to another and to be safe Itona uses the low-end of that feat which is assumption of the tank being thrown at the jet (even though it is pretty clear that the jet is the one being thrown looking at the visuals).

Nobody should scale to Koro's ratings, without a reason behind it, he is a rather peculiar case in the end, just saying 'both tentacle' doesn't cut it. Same goes for Yanagisawa too, but he is not the subject here.

I also disagree with Koro having Class 5 LS from such feat. I know characters can get AP through KE, but LS through KE is something I am not sure about. It seems misleading and pretty much wrong to me. Keeping Koro’s portrayal throughout the series in mind, I doubt he can lift Kaede if he relies on his strength only. It should be ''Unkown'' like the rest.

I mean, I kind of can’t see the reason why she shouldn’t upscale from it. She just uses high-end of the same feat (which again, visuals supports the high-end anyway) to honor Itona's statement of she is far stronger than even I was.

I, uhh, what? I am genuinely at a loss here. You are using the exact same reason and method to find a new LS rating to replace the old one, not to mention usage of wrong values through faulty scaling and such.

Secondly, how and where did 1/10 come from? To find the LS of single one of Itona’s tentacle, you just need to distribute work from the total amount of tentacles, which is 1/3. (hope these are right math terms btw, I don't really know because I don't like maths)

Itona casually lifted and crushed a semi-trailer truck, and at the same mindset he swung one to Terasaka. And all three of them while bloodlusted later on. Yes, he was ‘’tired’’ apparently, but still the same tired Itona destroyed multiple storefronts and all.

From the VSBattle wiki, the weight of a semi-trailer truck is 25000 kg, Terasaka caught one so it is 25000/3=8333kg, which is Class 10.

And no, this being higher than Koro’s LS proves or disproves nothing. Koro shouldn’t have such rating anyways. One of the ways you can kill Koro with 100% chance is by middle schoolers holding his tentacles (granted you need to catch him first) cause he can't resist such force. Exactly what happened in the final even. Koro is physically about 10-C (wanking 9-C at very most), he just uses KE to make his way through things. Like, literally one of his weaknesses outright says he is physically no good.

Regardless, if both Creaturemaster and Andytrenom think it should be revised it probably should be. I would personally put them at Superhuman, due to this:

Sounds exactly like the situation at hand.

If they disagree with the Itona's feat too, just put him in Class 50, that's where the semi-trailer truck falls in. And put Kaede at ''At least Class 50''

Take your time. I'll do the same.
Glad Koro is probably getting buff, but I didn’t make those calcs, a friend of mine did.

Can somebody summarise which members that agree with what here please?

Also, the new AP justification seems fine to me.

Reaper’s casual shockwave wiping out the surface.

Reaper stomping Koro to the ground creating a crater.

For the record, these two were calced at 8-C and High 8-C respectively by Komodo here. Though, I can’t guarantee their accuracy as I have no calcing experience.
Before anyone does anything, someone should calc those two AP feats and put them in a blog, they're kinda important and substantial support (I'd do it myself but I've been busy and what time I do have is spent helping other verses atm). That and I think there's a feat where he plows into a side of a mountain.

Someone should calc the two linked above and that, put them in a blog, and get it eval'd, they're likely to be tier 8 and they're all blatant straightforward feats that scale directly to AP, no roundabout bullshit or hypotheticals involved.

Can somebody summarise which members that agree with what here please?

Also, the new AP justification seems fine to me.
People who agree with the revision: Shizuka, Andytrenom, Creaturemaster971, Cosmic_King_of_SAO, Knowzn, Vietthai96 (6)

Although, some said that they were unfamiliar with calculation stuff so they can't say much.

Summary on this thread:

Attack Potency: 8-C tier got removed for reason in the OP, instead it will be like this:

Korosensei: Varies, 10-B to High 8-C via maximum speed (He is mentioned to be weak physically and can be restrained by all his students at once. However, by moving at maximum speed, he can create tornado at this size) | High 8-C (He should scales to previous self as he no longer have previous weakness)

Reaper: High 8-C (He is stronger than Korosensei and should be capable of replicate his feats with ease)

Lifting Strength: Almost everybody get downgrade to Superhuman because there isn't an exact value we can get. Korosensei get downgrade to Unknown because most of his feats come through KE.

Itona get upgrade to Class 50 via lifting a semi-trailer track and Kaede scales to him. Korosensei third key and Reaper possibly scales to him as well.

Last edited:
Thank you. That is probably fine to use then.

People who agree with the revision: @Shizuka, @Andytrenom, @Creaturemaster971, @Cosmic_King_of_SAO, @Knowzn, @Vietthai96 (6)
I more or less disagree with everything on that summary.

What Shizuka agreed with is no longer on the table at all.

Andytrenom only said he thinks AP and LS should be revised, he hasn't made any comment on these proposals.

Cosmic_King_of_SAO said more or less same things as Andytrenom, he hasn't made any comment on these proposals either.

Creaturemaster only agreed with LS changes, he hasn't made any comments on AP either. He did say ''The AP is outside of my expertise so I'll leave that up to you guys.'' but he still usually makes comments on final ratings, so someone should ask him again for his opinion before jumping into conclusions.

Current tally is @Vietthai96 (Agrees with everything), @Creaturemaster971 (Agrees with LS, hasn't made any comments on AP)

Rest should confirm their positions.

AP does seem fine to me, albeit with limited expertise as I focused more on evaluating the human characters so I'm not as familiar with tentacle mechanics.

I will note, however, that Korosensei has stats for his partial-transformation listed but no key for it at the bottom so that should also be changed.

Korosensei: Varies, 10-B to High 8-C via maximum speed (He is mentioned to be weak physically and can be restrained by all his students at once. However, by moving at maximum speed, he can create tornado at this size) | High 8-C (He should scales to previous self as he no longer have previous weakness)

Korosensei: I honestly prefer keeping his physical stats as Unknown since the likelihood of Korosensei full-body tackling someone at max speed is very low. Not sure yet about the High 8-C, I'll still have to think about it.

Reaper: I think 8-C physically is best and High 8-C via tornado creation. (I'm still not sure about High 8-C though as I said above)

Kaede Kayano: The reason for her 8-C is because she managed to damage Korosensei who has a durability of 8-C. He got that 8-C from taking multiple hits from the Reaper and Yanagisawa. So, by that logic, shouldn't she also have High 8-C if you upgrade the Reaper to High 8-C for his physicals? I believe the same can be said for Korosensei's durability. (If the Reaper's High 8-C doesn't scale to his physicals then this part of my message is irrelevant) However, if it is irrelevant then Kaede would just scale to Korosensei's durability which is currently 8-C.

Lifting Strength: Agreed on the Superhuman for the students. As for Korosensei, he should not be downgraded to Unknown since, as his profile said, he can lift nearly every student of class E at the same time.

Now to Itona, I think you missed this scan on his profile. You can see in the background that he lifted or threw a tank at a fighter jet or at the very least threw the tank. That's class 100, not class 50.

Last edited:
For Korosensei, how about this: Unknown normally, up to High 8-C via maximum speed.

Another thing is him taking hits from Reaper and Yanagisawa happened near end of series, which mean it scales to his third key. Most of the time, Korosensei have been damaged a lot, and we only get a statement of him immune to conventional weapons. That being said, Korosensei durability should be Unknown as well. I'm fine with his current LS.

For reason above, damaging Korosensei won't result into anything so Itona and Kaede should scales to their feats instead.

I have talked about that scan before, it doesn't suggest that Itona ever lifted them. The panel were vague enough to leave a damaged jet and tank behind without any context.

For Korosensei, how about this: Unknown normally, up to High 8-C via maximum speed.

Another thing is him taking hits from Reaper and Yanagisawa happened near end of series, which mean it scales to his third key. Most of the time, Korosensei have been damaged a lot, and we only get a statement of him immune to conventional weapons. That being said, Korosensei durability should be Unknown as well. I'm fine with his current LS.

For reason above, damaging Korosensei won't result into anything so Itona and Kaede should scales to their feats instead.

I have talked about that scan before, it doesn't suggest that Itona ever lifted them. The panel were vague enough to leave a damaged jet and tank behind without any context.
Seems fine.

Fair, so he'll have Unknown durability now.

Makes sense.

I'm fine with a "possibly or likely class 100" for Itona.

On a side note, I'm gonna go reread the series now after this thread since it's resparked my interest.

Summary on this thread:

Korosensei: Unknown normally, up to High 8-C via maximum speed via maximum speed (He is mentioned to be weak physically and can be restrained by all his students at once. However, by moving at maximum speed, he can create tornado at this size) | High 8-C (He should scales to previous self as he no longer have previous weakness)

Lifting Strength: Almost everybody get downgrade to Superhuman because there isn't an exact value we can get.

Itona get upgrade to Class 50 via lifting a semi-trailer track and Kaede scales to him, possibly higher as the scan on his profile suggest he might able to lift a jet or tank but there is no way to tell. Korosensei third key and Reaper scales to him as well.
@Knowzn comment above explain which members have agreed with this.

@Cosmic_King_of_SAO suggest for Possibly Class 100 and keep Korosensei current LS, and he's fine everything else.

Hmm. That is unfortunately likely not enough support to apply changes yet. Can somebody explain everything that is suggested here in an easy to understand manner please, so I can ask some staff members for help?

@Antvasima

Sure, here is how tiering gonna get change:

Korosensei: One of his weakness are the lack of brute strength which mean he can restrained by weaker people (his students who is 9-B), so his rating is Unknown. However, Korosensei main strength is speed and he could all those thing mentioned above (creating tornados and KE calc) so he will be given High 8-C via moving at maximum speed. Korosensei third key (Tentacle Monster) would straight up be High 8-C because he no longer has previous weakness.

Reaper: He is said to be 2x times stronger than Korosensei so he will be High 8-C.

Kaede Kayano: She get downgrade to 9-A via being stronger than Itona who can destroy tank and fighter jet.

Here is how Lifting Strength gonna get change:

Almost everybody get downgrade to Superhuman because there isn't an exact value we can get.

Itona get upgrade to Class 50 via lifting a semi-trailer track and Kaede scales to him, possibly higher as the scan on his profile suggest he might able to lift a jet or tank but there is no way to tell. Korosensei third key and Reaper scales to him as well.

@Antvasima

Sure, here is how tiering gonna get change:

Korosensei: One of his weakness are the lack of brute strength which mean he can restrained by weaker people (his students who is 9-B), so his rating is Unknown. However, Korosensei main strength is speed and he could all those thing mentioned above (creating tornados and KE calc) so he will be given High 8-C via moving at maximum speed. Korosensei third key (Tentacle Monster) would straight up be High 8-C because he no longer has previous weakness.

Reaper: He is said to be 2x times stronger than Korosensei so he will be High 8-C.

Kaede Kayano: She get downgrade to 9-A via being stronger than Itona who can destroy tank and fighter jet.

Here is how Lifting Strength gonna get change:

Almost everybody get downgrade to Superhuman because there isn't an exact value we can get.

@Everything12 @Duedate8898 @Planck69 @CrimsonStarFallen @UchihaSlayer96

Would any of you be willing to help evaluate this please?

As someone who know the verse, i have no objection against this

But at the same time i think Koro sensei key should be rearranged, his third key should be move back to second despite it is his possibly strongest form in term of AP, he actually developed more in his Korosensei form. also there is some minor thing need to add actually, but i'm waiting for this to finish first

Definitely better.
Reaper and Yanagisawa happened near end of series, which mean it scales to his third key.
No. How did you even come to that conclusion?

Since you also said this:
It was in his third key (Tentacle Monster)
In response to this:
Did Korosensei never trade physical blows with the Reaper?
I'm guessing you are misunderstanding something.

''Tentacle Monster'' key refers to his state right after he went through experiments, it was before tentacles modificated him in response to his will. And that state only existed about 1 hour or so, said to be his Prime.

His 3rd key having any kind interaction with Transformed Reaper is canonically, chronologically, technically, mechanically, physically, mentally and spiritiually impossible.

Yanagisawa was not mad with revenge so there was no other tentacle life form let alone Transformed Reaper, and Koro pretty much forgot about Reaper at that point.

Yellow octopus we saw throughout the series (including ending and opening) was Korosensei, his unnamed ''Tentacle Monster'' form only appeared in flashbacks. This is not something up for debate. Everything related to this misunderstanding is equally moot as well.
Most of the time, Korosensei have been damaged a lot, and we only get a statement of him immune to conventional weapons.
*Damaged when something hits hard enough. AKA durability. And yeah, he is immune in the sense they can't do any damage to him.
Korosensei durability should be Unknown as well.
No. 'Till something actually indicates that at least.
it doesn't suggest that Itona ever lifted them.
The fact that the tank ended up above that jet suggests LS any way you slice it. Unless you wanna argue he brought a very strong crane with him. (oh, actually something very similar to crane is already on his head, so he kinda did?)
he should not be downgraded to Unknown since, as his profile said, he can lift nearly every student of class E at the same time.
This just depends on what site standards are for LS through KE. If it's okay, it can stay.

I don't think characters should get LS through KE, but I ain't making a crt against site standards, no, not any time soon.
On a side note, I'm gonna go reread the series now after this thread since it's resparked my interest.
On a side note, Have fun! (bit too late but eh)
his third key should be move back to second despite it is his possibly strongest form in term of AP, he actually developed more in his Korosensei form
Not ''possibly'', it very clearly is.

Elaborate ''developed''. As well as how him being developed more in one of his keys is a reason to fuse it with another.

Also, bring something actually makes such a thing plausible. I could understand wanting to get rid of his 3rd key but fusing it with his 2nd is illogical and impossible. (not on this thread since it's derail though, you did say you wanna make something after this, no? Yeah, there would be much better)

I wasn't planning to comment on this anymore, but with all due respect, this whole talk about Koro's 2nd and 3rd key is starting sound like fanfic, it is also a derail, focus on what needs to be done. Or this ain't ending.

I still disagree with (more or less) everything that summary for the record. (slight reminder of this) Anyways, that's all I'll say.

Literally just switch the places of the 3rd and 2nd key to make them chronological
Such wisdom.

It doesn't need to be choronological as far as profile standarts go though. Eh, I guess we can switch their places. It wouldn't mess up justifications would it?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back