• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooooohh, this might be pretty good.

Sasaki's Advantages: Cannot be affected by the Murasame (due to being a spirit), much more experience with a sword, Tsubame Gaeshi (nuff said), and precognition.

Akame's Advantages: Is likely stronger with just her physical strikes.

In the end, I'm gonna go with Assassin here. Even if Murasame can affect Sasaki, he could simply dodge them all via precognition and eventually get a good hit on Akame, and he will, since he has much more experience with a sword than her. I mean, Sasaki has greather swordsmanship than King Arthur. This is not even counting Tsubame Gaeshi, which can attack three instantaneous times at once. Akame's only advantage here is here likely stronger base strikes, but she ain't hitting Assassin anytime soon.

Going with the Peerless Swordsman here.

I'm not sure if Akame would be able to hurt Kojirou, since her sword doesn't have any magical power, but i guess verse equalization would take care of that.

Assuming Akame can hurt him, Kojirou wins anyway for the reasons above, as well as having the range advantage and Akame being unable to read his moves due to Knowledge of Respect and Harmony.

The Saviour of France takes this.

Well consider how this goes, I suppose Assassin wins this due to his precog and his advanced swordmanship. Not so sure if Akame's oneshot ability with her sword will work on him. The match will go to him with mid to high difficulty as in-character he might prolong the fight just so he can enjoy it being a pure swordfight.

Sasaki due to reasons stated above, but don't count my vote yet. Chapter 76 of AgK has been released recently, and from what I saw,she may get an upgrade. If there is one and it doesn't hinder this match, I vote for Sasaki.

Pretty sure someone who can make the world give up and give him a dimensional refraction ability through swinging a sword for the rest of his life will win in pure skill.

That, along with EotM, Harmony something something, and a long-ass sword, and he's got my vote.

@NotEvenHuman and XMark

To address your points about the Teigu, the vast majority of Teigu were made from Danger Beasts (who would be considered Monstrous Beasts under verse equalization) and Orichalcum (a mystical metal). Thus I believe that Murasame has enough Mystery to harm Sasaki.

Plus Servants still have a heart and organs while in physical form, and thus can be killed by things targeting the heart (otherwise Gae Bolg would not be that impressive).

@Gremmy

It's Knowledge of Respect and Harmony.

Will say Kojirou like the rest above.

Both are pretty much of the same stats more or less (with Akame seemingly having a slightly higher stat in base). She also has a potential one shot hitting chance to kill Kojirou with her Murasame, which could give her the win if not for several reasons as said above or Assassin.

His EotM (or "Precog as people put it here) is ranked high as an A, going by how well his sight is good to the point of knowing the length of Saber's weapon despite it being covered in invisible air (pretty good shit, i'd say). There's also that of KoRaH (Knowledge of Respect and Harmony ability). Even though this is just one round, the whole length of the fight would just be Assassin reading through all of Akame's attacks while the latter is unlikely to read any of his if at all. Then of course you got that Tsubame-Gaeshi technique of his. That's something Akame is likely to not expect and therefore likely even be defeated by this once Kojirou pulls that off on her at anytime.

All in all, i say that Assassin can take this after a good, probably long fight (assuming Akame holds out by then to make it somewhat long? ^^;).

Akame should be specified 7-C.

Kojirou takes this low-mid diff. He's leagues better in swordplay compared to Akame, his Respect and Harmony skill will prove a real bother for Akame since she won't be used to his fighting style and his Tsubame Gaeshi is far more deadly and unavoidable than the Murasame.

Voting for Assassin as well, reasons already stated. Anyone who can read the other's fight style (and on top of that, has their attacks unreadable) is a *pretty* big edge.

This fight was already concluded MONTHS ago and was added, only to be removed when Assasin went through revisions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back