• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How much skill do you need to just parry/dodge a large ass air slash coming at you in one direction😭😭
Kojirou cuts of the parts of the air slash that will touch him

And saying that he can't block multiple ones when everyone agreed that Zoro and Kojirou are in the same ballpark or Zoro is a bit above seems unfair imo
He has can perceive Musashi using Zero which involves Inf speed attacks......
doesn't matter if he can perceive it or not... he is to slow to move fast enough...
you are ignoring what I am saying and I am accusing you of repeating to derail

you are ignoring what I am saying and I am accusing you of repeating to derail
You argued he was too slow to move fast enough when he has precog, and based on the profile inf time to perceive the attack and is under speed equalised.

Plus like someone else argued above, Sasaki would eventually go for intangibility as he has no other way to survive and he isn't stupid enough to let himself get killed

Monkey how about we stop arguing about whether inf perception will work on Zoro because either way it should receive a CRT to get cleared up

thats ok if they didn't know... but I was talking about repeating things over and over again...

That's because you repeatedly said inf reactions doesn't work since he won't move fast enough which was debunked since he could just use the inf time to realise that his only survival option is going intangible.

But like I said above, it should get CRT'd off to avoid confusing cases like the one we're in rn

Screenshot of what? Your breath of all thing is like basic power if sensing thing that around you ... You not even amusing talking abou thong you don't even seem to know
you haven't read this thread... stop talking like you did... i sent a screen shot of my history on how many times I read his profile
Your breath of all thing is like basic power if sensing thing that around you
non living things...
No they never show it? **** like the best obs show in preco is like few minute why do you wank so much?
never wanked... I have only said whats on ptofile WITH SCANS... while you guys bring no scan, things not even on the profile and much more...

anyways the mach will be mostly about sasaki trying to do first blow but he will never try to kill zoro, like tell in his weakness when he see good swordman he prefer to go for long fight, even if sasaki can take/cut some aoe of zoro or jst use his luck to evade it, in one moment he woudl be too much, rest to know if he would try to go for a kill here, but if the black sword have 6-B dura then zoro have more chance, the sword of sasaki is know to be quite fragile

you haven't read this thread... stop talking like you did... i sent a screen shot of my history on how many times I read his profile

non living things...

never wanked... I have only said whats on ptofile WITH SCANS... while you guys bring no scan, things not even on the profile and much more...
it seem that you don't have read enough then since yu still don"t see that they can sense intention and emotion ? show me a thing that i talked tht wasn't on profile pls ? you talk, too much for nothing.

you litteraly tell that obs have better preco that scathach who can see where in futur (she can't see guy with presence concealement), or servant thta have better different sensing that zoro (can perceive all the thing on km wide, sense soul, emotion, nep2, can seee trough quark for some, can see intention, danger etc)

Inf speed Sasaki was a misconception on the profile and if you go a few pages back behind the small period where people where derailing you can see people bringing in scans validating Sasaki's inf speed
im not talking about it...
72y4.gif

you litteraly tell that obs have better preco that scathach who can see where in futur (she can't see guy with presence concealement),
Pretty sure Scathach has clairvoyance not precognition, and how far into the future can she see? Also you can't scale her to Sasaki as they're two different types of combatants.
or servant thta have better different sensing that zoro (can perceive all the thing on km wide)
Kenbun Haki can do this as well.

can they see each others inner aura? simmilar to this?
12.png
scans on being able to see multiple souls at once or sense multiple emotions (like this Link and link)
Yeah I can do my best.

*emotion sensing on a passive massive scale
*Soul sensing with a massive range (Rayleigh was able to detect the souls and power levels of 500 Creatures on a big island that are stronger than Luffy.)
*Enhanced hearing good to enough to pick up on sounds from all over a country and 360 degree vision that works on stuff the user can't even see
*Night vision and blind sensing
* X-ray vision
*Neutral vision allowing to see several types of invisibility
*aura sensing
*telescopic vision
*unconsciousness mass mind reading
* Enhanced Senses good enough to move around with his body being spatially cut up, and can also fight despite being spatially deattached.
There's a bunch more that I'm missing but you get the gest, they also have layers of Precog and predictive abilities.

Zoro's Breath of All Thing's also allows him to feel the "Breath" of literal intimate objects whilst an inch away from dying and more than enough blood loss to interfere with his normal sensing. Also works on the dead such as Ryuma, who's just a corpse with no functioning organs. Zoro's senses are also good enough to tell something as abstract as a curse was lingering in a sword when he was literal fodder.

Ikki solos both
but seriously, it doesn't seem like either side is going to wield and things are getting more out of control by the second.
I say it's better to just close this or go inconclusive.

Is tempest or damage online? Couldn't someone just call them to close the thread?

I generally see these guys active alot of the time.

Pretty sure Scathach has clairvoyance not precognition, and how far into the future can she see? Also you can't scale her to Sasaki as they're two different types of combatants.

Kenbun Haki can do this as well.
she was able to see the death of cu years before it happen, i don't scale here to sasaki, i tell that even her can't see guy under presence concealment
, invisible thing, thing that are cut from the world or in another dimmension etc, i know he can perceive all thing, but he don't perceive soul etc

Extrasensory Perception (Through sensing the breath of someone or an object he can know their location despite not being visible to him), Analytical Prediction (Predicted T-Bones Bird of Prey and multiple attacks from Kaku. Through sensing the breath of someone or an object he can know the trajectory of their actions before it happens), Enhanced Senses (Can consistently react to attacks not in his line of sight, Figured out the magistrate was the killer he was being framed for when he smelled blood on him) Information Analysis (Can deduce how certain abilities work, find his opponents strengths and weakness, and could analyze a sword to tell it was cursed without prior knowledge. Capable of sensing the "Breath" of all things, allowing him to know the trajectory of something's movements before it happens as well as it's location despite not being visible to him. By doing so he can determine the speed, power and angle of where he should cut at allowing him to cut objects he otherwise couldn't with strength alone)
Haki
Extrasensory Perception, Telepathy, Precognition, Information Analysis, Enhanced Senses, and Instinctive Reaction (the last two are elaborated on here). Some selected users are also able to hear the Voice of All Things

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back