• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 (Reboot) Heatblast vs Akame (Akame ga Kill!) | High 6-B

Status
Not open for further replies.
Always wanted to do a Ben 10 vs Akame match up since I read a popular fanfic, Guess it's finally the time.
Ben accidently ends up teleporting into Akame Ga Kill world and encounter Akame both have a showdown and decides to attack each other.
  • Speed: Equalized
  • Both starts the fight at the distance of 100m.
  • No Prep time or Knowledge
  • High 6-B forms (No Xingo powers allowed for Heatblast)
Results:
u7kNz8x.png
vs
0CTMjjW.png

Last edited:
Well he’s made of lava so I’m assuming the poison won’t work.

How skilled is he?

Well he’s made of lava so I’m assuming the poison won’t work.

How skilled is he?
Since the user is Ben he was able to defeat Hex who is a 10,000 year old magican (who was amplified by dozens of magic books during their battle but Ben outsmarted him multiple times despite his magic amplifications). Heatblast harmed warlord Vilgax who has thousands of years of experience conquering planets throughout the galaxy, Ben was able to fight against Agent Six who is titled "Sixth deadliest man on the planet" yet Ben was able to hold his own against him during "Ben Gen 10" Crossover.

Seems like Akame tier has been updated to High 6-B so this match can still take place if we were to use Omni-Enhanced, Omni-Kix or Naut version for Heatblast.

Since the user is Ben he was able to defeat Hex who is a 10,000 year old magican (who was amplified by dozens of magic books during their battle
it just a feat for massive knowledge and it doesnt denote combat skill
but Ben outsmarted him multiple times despite his magic amplifications).
not a skill feat
Heatblast harmed warlord Vilgax who has thousands of years of experience conquering planets throughout the galaxy,
can u link the exact time? i watched it seems like ben only started to overwhelmed vilgax when he was combo ing multiple transformation after another.
Ben was able to fight against Agent Six who is titled "Sixth deadliest man on the planet" yet Ben was able to hold his own against him during "Ben Gen 10" Crossover.
this is a valid skill feat but i don't see how its so significant it would stomp akame whos trained since childhood

can u link the exact time? i watched it seems like ben only started to overwhelmed vilgax when he was combo ing multiple transformation after another.

this is a valid skill feat but i don't see how its so significant it would stomp akame whos trained since childhood
Here are the Ben vs Vilgax fights ( Ben vs vilgax, Ben vs Vilgax and Weatherheads, Ben vs Anti-Vilgax who has power 10 Anti-trix aliens absorbed). Ben is clearly able to keep up with him.
I'm not saying it's a complete stomp either for Ben thing is Akame is an excellent Swordswoman and Ben has faced an excellent swordsmen named Agent Six he isn't called Sixth deadliest man on the planet for no reason this guy kept up with Diamondhead, Defeated Ben's form Shock Rock who is arguably one of the most powerful Reboot alien (Due to Omnitrix malfunctioning mid-way through the match with Ben getting screwed over since the start of the episode.) and dealt with an entire army of Ben's aliens (During the movie entire Washington people were transformed into Ben's alien forms due to a glich in the Omnitrix) and he does that utilizing his double-sword technique. With all those things considered I'm in no way shape or form saying Akame would get stomped I think it's fairly decent match up, As I have presented all these skill feats. Also since she's High 6-B I'm going with Omni-Enhanced Heatblast.

Last edited:
again multiple aliens combo
same link as the first
Ben vs Anti-Vilgax
idk how much of an amp that four arms is, but yes he is sorta relative to vilgax
also just want to point out for vilgax reboot he only has skilled fighter in his profile and actual on screen/shown skill feats are better then vague hes been around long doing shit. honestly i'd qualify it as a massive war experience.
excellent swordsmen named Agent Six he isn't called Sixth deadliest man on the planet for no reason this guy kept up with Diamondhead, Defeated Ben's form Shock Rock who is arguably one of the most powerful Reboot alien
im asking for ben skill feats, sixth is deadly cause he fought ben this is circular and a moot point. besides the statement does he have scaling to anyone else?
and dealt with an entire army of Ben's aliens
i don't think you got the right link?
iirc shes also fought against someone with precog aswell

yea i don't think the poison will work given his physiology, can heatblast melt steel?
i know the imperial relics(akame sword) is made thru magic and a tough material but i don't think it has heat resistance.

yea i don't think the poison will work given his physiology, can heatblast melt steel?
i know the imperial relics(akame sword) is made thru magic and a tough material but i don't think it has heat resistance.
I would have check and see but I believe he can since he melted gold once.

hmm best case scenario is Akame gets a few swings in before the blade melts? but being trained as an assassin she usually goes for fatal blows so one decent cut should be enough but idk how she deals with flight.

There is also the fact that this is Omni-Enhanced Heatblast form which is having a high mobility advantage as he has Energy Jets on his back that would allow him to dominate the Arial combat as he has Shock Rocks DNA in this form who is arguably one of the strongest Omnitrix alien,Thus allowing him to make Fire and Electricity deadly combo attacks and utilize his techniques mentioned on his page such as Aero-Dynamic attack and Electro-Fire Breath which he would be able to shoot at Akame from hundreds of Meters away while constantly moving through the air as he did by defeating hundreds of Drones that were after him in the show also when it comes to his Flight speed in his Omni-Enhanced form, He surpassed Xlr8 who everybody knows is the fastest alien on the ground for Ben yet Omni-En HB surpassed him. This would at the bare minimum makes him harder to hit in such situations.

Last edited:
putting a character with flight and high aerial mobility against a close range fighter in a forest smh

Yeah no akame blade is not steel but an actual living thing called Murasame
and again big leaguer also uses an heat orb that vaporizes anything on touch, it could not incinerate ran feather tho, and yes akame also fought ran and his feathers

hmm..well change of location maybe ?
maybe if you changed the location to places with tall structures? iirc she has good feats of launching off surfaces if she really needed to attack HB in the air but aerial mobility is just far superior so its likely a bad matchup.

maybe if you changed the location to places with tall structures? iirc she has good feats of launching off surfaces if she really needed to attack HB in the air but aerial mobility is just far superior so its likely a bad matchup.
Yeah his Arial attacks are pretty sick so in order to make the match more of a competition I'll select the top of The Capital structure.

Loyd how much you know about Akame ga kill?

just curious

against his flight shes likely not taking it tbh she would probably be vulnerable to HB blast while midair.
Loyd how much you know about Akame ga kill?

just curious
read the manga and watched the anime ages ago

against his flight shes likely not taking it tbh she would probably be vulnerable to HB blast while midair.

good now i have another one wich i can talk about it

Its pretty edgy and dark(done well atleast for the anime it has alot of sad and dark moments) but honestly i stopped reading the side/prequel manga were people got non consenully touched it felt edgy for the sake of being edgy at that point.

Its pretty edgy and dark(done well atleast for the anime it has alot of sad and dark moments) but honestly i stopped reading the side/prequel manga were people got non consenully touched it felt edgy for the sake of being edgy at that point.
i think that if i want to talk with you about it you won't be happy so i won't

How good is she against Ice ? Apparently I didn't notice in Omni-Enhanced form he has limited Ice generation according to the creators of the show (On top of Eletricity and Fire) something which was also displayed by another Ben's alien called Omni-Enhanced Overflow in here.

i think that if i want to talk with you about it you won't be happy so i won't
don't get me wrong the manga is good and the tone of the anime is very mature.
How good is she against Ice ? Apparently I didn't notice in Omni-Enhanced form he has limited Ice generation according to the creators of the show (On top of Eletricity and Fire) something which was also displayed by another Ben's alien called Omni-Enhanced Overflow in here.
does HB summon ice? she has good experience fighting against someone whos very versatile using ice Esdeath but its likely a stomp since ben can fly probably give it to him 7/10 times.

does HB summon ice? she has good experience fighting against someone whos very versatile using ice Esdeath but its likely a stomp since ben can fly probably give it to him 7/10 times.
Yeah probably similar to how Overflow summoned in the clip above to make a shield but then again that's not really a HB move to use all the time it's Electro-FIre mostly in Omni-Enhanced so I guess it's not much needed anyways, Fair enough.

Last edited:
I assume ben being a kid is very immature and overconfident as oppose to someone like Akame whos very serious on missions pretty much close to bloodlust so if she gets close using her training since childhood as an assassin will go for the fatal kill(neck).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back